United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-09-2022, 01:16 PM
dinger

Default Oldham Athletic Player Assaulted

I'm sure there's been 1000's of players that wanted to batter an opponent after a game but this is the first i've heard of it happening.

Hallam Hope of OAFC got filled in after Saturdays game in the car park, by a Chesterfiled player allegedly. Serious Injuries in a vicious assault

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-club-car-park

Unread 06-09-2022, 01:55 PM
nick henry

the lad that has done it must have had a reason more than just on the pitch beef? He has likely thrown his career away

Unread 06-09-2022, 02:23 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
the lad that has done it must have had a reason more than just on the pitch beef? He has likely thrown his career away
Seen one players name pop up a few times and he's an ex team mate

Unread 06-09-2022, 02:52 PM
nick henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Seen one players name pop up a few times and he's an ex team mate
same here which suggests there might be more to it.

I just cant fathom someone would chin someone after a professional football match unless there is some reason other than football. .

Unread 06-09-2022, 03:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Hearing it was to do with a women...

Always is..

Unread 06-09-2022, 05:04 PM
Fat Al

Didn't Eric have some sort of altercation post-match in club car park when he was playing in France?

Can't remember if it was fans or players tho.

Unread 06-09-2022, 05:14 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
And getting some jail time if it's on CCTV, statutory 4 years for ABH these days I think.

Unread 06-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Chris Quayd

Got @#%&!ted post-match in Winsford by a couple of opposing players whilst walking back through car park on way to changing rooms. Couldn't do anything as I was wearing studs on concrete ground.

Unread 06-09-2022, 05:18 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Didn't Eric have some sort of altercation post-match in club car park when he was playing in France?

Can't remember if it was fans or players tho.
Probably just thrashed anyone in sight

Unread 06-09-2022, 05:19 PM
Red_Rizla

I heard they both played for Fleetwood or Carlisle or somesuch and the now beaten Oldham player was playing away with the other guy’s Mrs. No idea if true or not

Unread 06-09-2022, 05:27 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rizla
I heard they both played for Fleetwood or Carlisle or somesuch and the now beaten Oldham player was playing away with the other guy’s Mrs. No idea if true or not
Very stupid place to do him if true, a CCTV'd car park straight after a match
Closed Thread