United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-08-2022, 07:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’ve definitely missed something here

Is it just a thread about arsenal fans in general?
That's what it looks like it's evolved into....deffo missed something in that first tweet....

Bloody arsenal eh...

Hope we smash them Sunday.....

Unread 30-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
I don’t get it…
Quote:
What the £#%&! has this got to do with Richard keys though?
Quote:
I’ve definitely missed something here

Is it just a thread about arsenal fans in general?

Sorry mate. I just hate them, it’s no more complicated than that.

Unread 30-08-2022, 07:13 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Sorry mate. I just hate them, it’s no more complicated than that.
Fair enough. Them and Chelsea have the biggest set of #@&%! fans in London in my experience living here. Spurs annoy me these days too. West Ham pretty funny for the self deprecation.

Think Chelsea just about edge it in the most hateful stakes for the racism

Unread 30-08-2022, 08:05 PM
redhegemony

Arsenal fans are just irritating -

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:05 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Fair enough. Them and Chelsea have the biggest set of #@&%! fans in London in my experience living here. Spurs annoy me these days too. West Ham pretty funny for the self deprecation.

Think Chelsea just about edge it in the most hateful stakes for the racism
Sheer weight of numbers swings it back to Arse a bit, at least over here.

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:05 PM
nick henry

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Arsenal fans are just irritating -

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:10 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Sheer weight of numbers swings it back to Arse a bit, at least over here.
Never really noticed them back home tbh. Always found it a pretty even split between us and Liverpool, but then I’ve only had fleeting stays in Dublin.

Arsenal I’ve just come to associate with city boys who work in banks and love the sound of their own voices. Definite £#%&!ers but I’ve known a few sound Arsenal fans. Don’t think I’ve ever met a Chelsea fan I didn’t think was a total @#%&!, and I mean that sincerely.

Edit - now I think about it probably one of the worst human beings I’ve had the misfortune of being acquainted with is an arsenal fan.

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:18 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
Horrendous. Though incredibly not the worst:

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
All the talk of their great teams in the premier league era and they failed to win back to back titles, which is a sign of a true top team imo.
Spot on. Wenger and his teams were just too whiny, expecting opposition to stand and admire them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Anyone who had to suffer them during the late 90s and early 2000s will attest to it. The ridiculous delusions of grandeur about Wenger bringing football to all us philistines, the complete denial that george graham's arsenal ever existed and having the cheek to come up with a chant that ends "playing football the arsenal way".
Exactly why I've always despised them. There was one I knew at uni who honestly believed the English league was entirely made up of talentless, chubby cloggers until Wenger came along to tell them to eat fruit and pass the ball occasionally.

That second one in particular, ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

https://youtu.be/72xRZ4FF1IQ

I can't watch more than a few seconds of either

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

he's dead now isn't he, sufficed to say i don't think we'll be seeing him in the 'in memoriam' section of the £#%&!ing Grammys.

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Never really noticed them back home tbh. Always found it a pretty even split between us and Liverpool, but then I’ve only had fleeting stays in Dublin.

Arsenal I’ve just come to associate with city boys who work in banks and love the sound of their own voices. Definite £#%&!ers but I’ve known a few sound Arsenal fans. Don’t think I’ve ever met a Chelsea fan I didn’t think was a total @#%&!, and I mean that sincerely.

Edit - now I think about it probably one of the worst human beings I’ve had the misfortune of being acquainted with is an arsenal fan.
Definitely us and the verm the most, but they're the closest third by a long chalk. Pretty sure it's more of a dub thing than the rest of the country too. D4 types all love Arsenal when they forget they're supposed to like rugby.

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:34 PM
nick henry

Quote:

That is utterly despicable

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:57 PM
Dasilvatwins

I think they’re second in the “#@&%! fans list” just behind the scousers. Probably because I barely know any city fans and there’s more of a historic rivalry with Arsenal.

They need to be humbled soon. Knock them down a perch

Unread 30-08-2022, 10:11 PM
jem

arsenal fans only seem more whiny because chelsea have barely had a decision go against them.

Unread 03-09-2022, 09:38 AM
AK14

Urgh I really hope we beat them tomorrow

5 games and you think they’re the greatest team to ever play football listen to their #@&%! fans ffs

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:06 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Urgh I really hope we beat them tomorrow

5 games and you think they’re the greatest team to ever play football listen to their #@&%! fans ffs
Been getting this for a couple weeks now . I don’t understand it, they have zero humility. Played against shite. Arteta is mentally weak and it will show in their team. He’s too emotional. They don’t have any leaders in the team .

Like someone posted earlier they faced one team who’s sacked their manager, another who’s abou to be sacked, a team that came up from the championship and Leicester who we all saw how shit they defend.

We can properly make our statement in the season by thumping these guys.

Unread 03-09-2022, 11:38 AM
Kent Brockman

Ffs, they're getting carried away a bit aren't they.

Unread 03-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Selhurst Samurai

They’re just a cringeworthy bunch.

They’ve even tried to introduce a new “tradition” by singing this shite before games:

Bless them, look at them all trying so hard make it a thing.

Unread 03-09-2022, 04:58 PM
Neo

Angry

God I hate them.

Love how much not winning a European Cup, and never having a Ballon d'Or player must absolutely kill them.

That Robbie from ArsenalFanTV really is a fat, deluded, cockney #@&%!. State of this debate where he's picking Bergkamp over Rooney, and tries to argue for Pires over The King.

Unread 03-09-2022, 05:07 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
God I hate them.

Love how much not winning a European Cup, and never having a Ballon d'Or player must absolutely kill them.

That Robbie from ArsenalFanTV really is a fat, deluded, cockney #@&%!. State of this debate where he's picking Bergkamp over Rooney, and tries to argue for Pires over The King.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq7OLa8Mx-o
They lost more games in the invincible season that the United treble team.

It was a great team but it’s vastly overrated when they did £#%&! all in Europe
Closed Thread