United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2020, 04:33 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No way.

The bald one’s the type you were always on edge around in the pub.
Ty has kneeled down for blm at the start of each interview, since the looting first started early in the year. Also thanks the nhs right after it and r.i.p's all those dead from corona.

He is autistic 100%. He wear that outfit in real life, its not just for games.

Unread 07-12-2020, 04:42 PM
barca99

This aged well

f***ing w****rs

Unread 07-12-2020, 04:48 PM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Ty has kneeled down for blm at the start of each interview, since the looting first started early in the year. Also thanks the nhs right after it and r.i.p's all those dead from corona.

He is autistic 100%. He wear that outfit in real life, its not just for games.
A couple of years ago I had to go to Holloway Road, a stone's throw from the Emirates (non-matchday).

The first person I saw as I left the tube station was Ty, dressed head to toe in Arsenal gear.

An incredible true story.

Unread 07-12-2020, 05:16 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
A couple of years ago I had to go to Holloway Road, a stone's throw from the Emirates (non-matchday).

The first person I saw as I left the tube station was Ty, dressed head to toe in Arsenal gear.

Yeah can believe it. There are a few vids floating round of people filming him at the shops etc dressed 100% like he does on aftv ( including arsenal headphones ).

Would love to see his house & bedroom. It'll either be every house ware item ever sold on arsenal.com or an alan partridge style stalker shrine for various players.

Unread 07-12-2020, 05:27 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

wow! can't wait for the movie.

Unread 07-12-2020, 05:32 PM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
wow! can't wait for the movie.
Watch this space

Quote:
Yeah can believe it. There are a few vids floating round of people filming him at the shops etc dressed 100% like he does on aftv ( including arsenal headphones ).

Would love to see his house & bedroom. It'll either be every house ware item ever sold on arsenal.com or an alan partridge style stalker shrine for various players.

Unread 07-12-2020, 07:06 PM
Tronics

Ty is my favourite, he's clearly #@&%!ed but everyone pretends he isn't and takes his footballing opinion seriously...

He always blames referees and opposition players for loses, never criticises the players or managers and turns up to every game wearing half of the club shop on him

I'm actually gutted Claude got sacked cause i loved watching their lil show on AFTV after Arsenal lost, proper quality YT content that was

Unread 07-12-2020, 08:22 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Ty is my favourite, he's clearly #@&%!ed but everyone pretends he isn't and takes his footballing opinion seriously...

He always blames referees and opposition players for loses, never criticises the players or managers and turns up to every game wearing half of the club shop on him

I'm actually gutted Claude got sacked cause i loved watching their lil show on AFTV after Arsenal lost, proper quality YT content that was
Claude got sacked for calling Son "dvd" but Salems Lot called Jose a Portuguese Slag.....

Unread 07-12-2020, 11:00 PM
utd99

Quote:
Claude got sacked for calling Son "dvd" but Salems Lot called Jose a Portuguese Slag.....
The world has become a very confused place.

Unread 08-12-2020, 01:06 PM
Carlton

Quote:

I know a literary agent if you’re interested in publishing your memoirs.

Unread 08-12-2020, 01:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlton
I know a literary agent if you’re interested in publishing your memoirs.

Chapter 12: Ty

Unread 13-12-2020, 09:54 PM
ScarFace

Unread 13-12-2020, 10:07 PM
Tronics

Arsenal fans leaving early

Unread 13-12-2020, 10:10 PM
ScarFace

Ty said "we still better than Man United. We beat em so dont care what the comments say."

Crystal Maze said "If we go down, are we still better than them because we won at OT?"

Ty "We're Arsenal we ain't ever going down".

Unread 13-12-2020, 10:23 PM
rubbernecker

Sam's expecting the call

Unread 13-12-2020, 10:42 PM
Chorlton74

Ty

Unread 13-12-2020, 10:53 PM
Tronics

i love how everyone pretends Ty isn't special needs, £#%&!ing quality

Unread 13-12-2020, 10:54 PM
Arnold Muhren

Unread 13-12-2020, 11:00 PM