United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-03-2019, 02:44 AM
Singy211291

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Who would you put on it and why?
CB - Varane, Maguire, more I cant think of right now. But someone who is experienced in the position but also young enough to establish themselves for a while.

RB - Backup to Dalot. Youngs time is done there. Maybe someone who could switch to RM throughout the game, just like Dalot. They both know that they are covered when going forward.

CM - Great central mid options already. But Matic and Mata are probably on the other side of the hill now. Someone who can run the space around Pogba (only to give him the chance to perform as we know he can. He needs space for this)

RM/RW/LM/LW - So when someone gets injured, we dont have to resort to a change of formation or playing someone out of position.

ST - Out and Out striker. Not a striker/winger. All out striker. Like Kane, lacazette, Chicharito. Just someone who knows where the goal is and doesn't need much, just the ball that allows him to do something with it.

Unread 31-03-2019, 08:27 AM
Coracao

Great CM options already ? Which club are you watching?

Unread 31-03-2019, 08:52 AM
waynes ear's

Starts off hilariously by wanting Maguire. He’s £#%&!ing turd. Our midfield is £#%&!.

Unread 31-03-2019, 09:15 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singy211291
CB - Varane, Maguire, more I cant think of right now. But someone who is experienced in the position but also young enough to establish themselves for a while.

RB - Backup to Dalot. Youngs time is done there. Maybe someone who could switch to RM throughout the game, just like Dalot. They both know that they are covered when going forward.

CM - Great central mid options already. But Matic and Mata are probably on the other side of the hill now. Someone who can run the space around Pogba (only to give him the chance to perform as we know he can. He needs space for this)

RM/RW/LM/LW - So when someone gets injured, we dont have to resort to a change of formation or playing someone out of position.

ST - Out and Out striker. Not a striker/winger. All out striker. Like Kane, lacazette, Chicharito. Just someone who knows where the goal is and doesn't need much, just the ball that allows him to do something with it.
Imagine putting Verane and Maguire in the same sentence.

Clueless.

Unread 31-03-2019, 11:06 AM
atticusgrinch

Skriniar
Neves
Sancho
Wan Bissaka

Sessions...

Unread 31-03-2019, 11:06 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singy211291

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ

Cheers mate, I needed that..

Unread 31-03-2019, 11:20 AM
saffers

I don't think Chicharito is such a bad shout.

Knows the club, guaranteed goals, 30 y/o now and probs happy to be back up at a big club.

Unread 31-03-2019, 11:23 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Skriniar
Neves
Sancho
Wan Bissaka

Sessions...
Nice

Unread 31-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Arnold Muhren

In:
De Ligt
Neves
Sancho
Wan Bissaka
Brooks

Out:
Mata
Rojo
Sanchez
Young
Darmian
Smalling

That’ll do

Unread 31-03-2019, 12:19 PM
ziggyman17

Hirving Lozano seems to be getting linked a lot... Anybody know is he any good ? Right winger plays for PSV..

Unread 02-04-2019, 08:44 PM
AK14

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Do we need a clinical goal scorer more than any other position?

Unread 02-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Sparky***

Getting longer by the £#%&!ing week this list isn't it.

Unread 02-04-2019, 08:47 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We've got one on the bench

Unread 02-04-2019, 08:52 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Don’t think Ole has the legs anymore pal.

Unread 02-04-2019, 08:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw

Doucoure scored again. Good player. Will be moving on to better things this summer I reckon..

Unread 02-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Sparky***

Well I do hope they all don't mind playing in the europa league

Unread 02-04-2019, 09:39 PM
MartialLaw

Well I think we need a centre back to replace Ashley young

Unread 03-04-2019, 06:53 AM
browser

There’s a lad at Calgiari called Barella we should be in for. 22, ball winning midfielder with a great range of passing. He’s started in the Italy team lately and is a lovely player.

Him & neves plus wan Bissaka and an experienced centre half would be a great summer.

Unread 03-04-2019, 09:19 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well I do hope they all don't mind playing in the europa league
play in the Thames you £#%&!ing dull @#%&!.

As it stands United need

GK
CB
CB
LB
RB
RW
CM
CM
LW
RW

and at least one striker

Pogba, Lingard and Martial can £#%&! off. Lukaku can £#%&! off. Matic too. Only Lindelof survives out of our recognised defenders.

Ole best get cracking with football manager

absolutely £#%&!ing shite

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:30 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
There’s a lad at Calgiari called Barella we should be in for. 22, ball winning midfielder with a great range of passing. He’s started in the Italy team lately and is a lovely player.

Him & neves plus wan Bissaka and an experienced centre half would be a great summer.
Cheeky bit of saging from one of the dullest bastards on the forum. Like it.
Closed Thread