United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2019, 12:56 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
His goal was very nice, still a bit rough round the edges generally though.
£#%&! me

Unread 20-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&! me
I think the point RIC is making is that he's not ready to be thrown into the first team as a starter. Ole agrees.

It was a fair summary, if totally unnecessary.

Unread 20-09-2019, 01:06 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Michael Owen was raving about him. Said he couldn't go both ways like Mason.

The goal was pure class. I am excited.
Yeah, he wouldn’t shut about him last night - he might be going in hard for early sage points, but seems to think he’ll be a top player

Unread 20-09-2019, 01:12 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Yeah, he wouldn’t shut about him last night - he might be going in hard for early sage points, but seems to think he’ll be a top player
Genuinely 2 footed, pacey and can finish. Really aren't many of them around at all.
If he steers clear of serious injury and his ego doesn't go insane he's gonna be great

Unread 20-09-2019, 01:58 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
And he was at pains to point out that he wasn’t just going off last night’s game..

Watches more academy games than 99% of Fredsters.

Unread 20-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Sparky***

strikers goal that.

didn't even need to think.

Unread 20-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Genuinely 2 footed, pacey and can finish. Really aren't many of them around at all.
If he steers clear of serious injury and his ego doesn't go insane he's gonna be great
Is he right footed? I genuinely can't tell when I'm watching him. The early strike he has with his left foot was as pure as they come.

Unread 20-09-2019, 02:46 PM
dragflick

Quote:
I think the point RIC is making is that he's not ready to be thrown into the first team as a starter. Ole agrees.

Well obviously he's going to be eased in at 17 ffs. Not going to be the finished article is he?

Unread 20-09-2019, 02:52 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
strikers goal that.

didn't even need to think.
The missed shot from the back heel was unlucky. A sweet connection. He’s got so many options. Can’t wait until he starts banging them in.
Big Daddy

Unread 20-09-2019, 02:54 PM
David Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Is he right footed? I genuinely can't tell when I'm watching him. The early strike he has with his left foot was as pure as they come.
I think Ole said Mazey is 49% right footed 51% left footed. He's about as two footed as you'll ever see basically.

If only he had some pace, he'd have potential.

Unread 20-09-2019, 02:54 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Left, but had been known to take free kicks with his right

Unread 20-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Ethers

He’s trans-footed. Used to consider himself right-footed but now refers to himself as left-footed. Respect it.

Unread 20-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Left, but had been known to take free kicks with his right

https://youtu.be/GuY6kLwzGLo
What a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He’s trans-footed. Used to consider himself right-footed but now refers to himself as left-footed. Respect it.
Edit: Wooshed me first time round

Unread 20-09-2019, 03:19 PM
signed dc

Quote:
And he was at pains to point out that he wasn’t just going off last night’s game..

Yeah - I’ve seen him at a load of them

Unread 20-09-2019, 06:57 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:

Tbf if this forum was confined to totally "necessary" posts, it would be a fair bit smaller.

Unread 20-09-2019, 07:17 PM
David Crank

Quote:

I'm not sure he has though. Did you notice he hesitated when stating the number of years Greenwood has apparently dominated the under 23s. He didn't know how many years to say and made it up on the spot.

I wouldn't value anything Michael Owen says about any player.

Unread 20-09-2019, 08:52 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Brent
I'm not sure he has though. Did you notice he hesitated when stating the number of years Greenwood has apparently dominated the under 23s. He didn't know how many years to say and made it up on the spot.

I wouldn't value anything Michael Owen says about any player.
I don’t remember that line. Was it from season one?

Unread 20-09-2019, 10:02 PM
puressence

Interesting vids tonite 😳😳

Unread 21-09-2019, 09:23 PM
AK14

What’s this video he’s done with James Garner all about?

Not seen it but apparently it’s the reason he’s been dropped from tomorrow’s squad?

Unread 21-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Interesting vids tonite 😳😳
Do you know something ?
Closed Thread