United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-03-2023, 03:35 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It’s not a string. I’m not defending or condemning him. Just pointing out yet another instance where you’re wrong.

Remember when you said he wouldn’t play 5 games under Rangnick and then started the next five games?

Why does it have to be CDM, btw?

That’s not where he’s most effective. You know he’s linked to Newcastle and not Preston, right?

More than happy to take a bet with anyone that, if he leaves this summer, he doesn’t drop down to the championship.

What can you afford to lose ? You have to gamble responsibly my friend
I bet you he isn’t playing the premiership 2024/25.

Also i did say he wouldn’t play under ralf because i didn’t think ralf would be such a #@&%! of a manager. Ralf was starting elanga and The Scottish Player ffs so hardly a ringing endorsement.

Also i want wrong about The Scottish Player and Scotland he only starting playing consistently in the midfield recently. The time i was saying it he was a CB for them otherwise you and the rest of your loser brigade would have been at my neck about it. .

Unread 29-03-2023, 03:39 PM
suedeshoes

He probably won't be playing in the Premiership in 2024/25. He's never played in the Premiership.

Unread 29-03-2023, 03:42 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Also i did say he wouldn’t play under ralf because i didn’t think ralf would be such a #@&%! of a manager. Ralf was starting elanga and The Scottish Player ffs so hardly a ringing endorsement.

Also i want wrong about The Scottish Player and Scotland he only starting playing consistently in the midfield recently. The time i was saying it he was a CB for them otherwise you and the rest of your loser brigade would have been at my neck about it. .
I'll take that bet...

Unread 29-03-2023, 04:17 PM
Mr Kaboom

He's a great pro who's never let himself or the club down. Chuffed for him that he's doing so well on the International stage but he's not good enough for us. We should get a decent wedge selling him in the summer with his stock being so high.

Unread 29-03-2023, 05:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

It’s 2023, pal. Why the season after next and not next season. I’ll happily claim he’ll be playing top flight football either here or aboard next season. He wont be playing in the second tier.

You were off the mark with Scotland because you kept using it as a stick to beat him. You frequently cite him playing at CB for them as ‘proof’ that he isn’t very good. Not only js that a fallacious argument, you’re also being
Inconsistent with it: If him not getting into Scotland’s midfield ‘tells us everything we need to know’, as you frequently suggest, then what does him starting there and scoring twice against Spain ‘prove’?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
He probably won't be playing in the Premiership in 2024/25. He's never played in the Premiership.

Marlo with his finger on the pulse as usual.

Doesn’t he claim to be an agent. Selling his clients the 1997 dream. Maybe they’ll one day get to work under Gerry Francis.

Unread 29-03-2023, 06:00 PM
marlo

Quote:
It’s 2023, pal. Why the season after next and not next season. I’ll happily claim he’ll be playing top flight football either here or aboard next season. He wont be playing in the second tier.
nope I said the premier league. he went be playing in the premier league. he isn't premier league quality.
him playing the the scouting premiership is about his level maybe.

Quote:
Doesn’t he claim to be an agent. Selling his clients the 1997 dream. Maybe they’ll one day get to work under Gerry Francis.
don't claim anything. I work in football as an agent and more often an intermediary.
its ironic that I know nothing about football yet have changed so many peoples lives within the sport.

lets not start getting into all that. its insulting. a man waiting for 2 or 3 bags every 25th of the month cant be talking down to me. I'm sorry.

Unread 29-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
nope I said the premier league. he went be playing in the premier league. he isn't premier league quality.
him playing the the scouting premiership is about his level maybe. .
Ok. Why not next season?

Quote:

lets not start getting into all that. its insulting. a man waiting for 2 or 3 bags every 25th of the month cant be talking down to me. I'm sorry.
So you can’t insult someone if they earn more money than you? Shouldn’t you be leaving The Scottish Player alone then?

Love it when you assume everyone on here is a barrel scraping pauper.

Quote:

its ironic that I know nothing about football yet have changed so many peoples lives within the sport. .

Quote:
. I'm sorry.
Apology accepted 👍

Unread 29-03-2023, 06:09 PM
marlo

Quote:
Ok. Why not next season?

So you can’t insult someone if they earn more money than you? Shouldn’t you be leaving The Scottish Player alone then?
you insulted me in my job capacity and It’s crazy that you forever and a day claim i know nothing about football yet my knowledge of football pays me handsomely.

Look at life

Unread 29-03-2023, 06:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
you insulted me in my job capacity and It’s crazy that you forever and a day claim i know nothing about football yet my knowledge of football pays me handsomely.

Look at life
I made a joke about your job (which I only know about because you tell us all the time ) based on you saying the ‘premiership’. Lighten up. Not every conversation on here has to be reduced to you claiming authority of everyone else based solely on your salary.

Shall we get back on topic?

V Bet that The Scottish Player is playing premier league football
Next season?

Unread 29-03-2023, 06:25 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Look at life

Youve had so many jobs, it's hard to keep up So you're a football agent now are you?

And as poor as The Scottish Player has been, he's a Premier league player all day long. Not top 4, not United but he is PL standard.

Unread 29-03-2023, 11:02 PM
Chorlton74

If The Scottish Player is a coward, what does that make Martial? Just wondering.

Unread 29-03-2023, 11:21 PM
avocado

Quote:

Look at life
There’s a difference between knowing about football and knowing about how the football industry works and so how to make a profit from it.

Unread 30-03-2023, 07:59 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Don’t like to see these personal attacks. Very uncouth.

The Scottish Player is shit. Surely that’s one thing we can all agree on? Don’t see the need to go red on red arguing about the exact shade of shit.

Unread 30-03-2023, 09:02 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
If The Scottish Player is a coward, what does that make Martial? Just wondering.
He's black, so no problem Pogba got a pass too, the ultimate warrior.

Unread 30-03-2023, 01:53 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
He's a great pro who's never let himself or the club down. Chuffed for him that he's doing so well on the International stage but he's not good enough for us. We should get a decent wedge selling him in the summer with his stock being so high.
This post is correct but it's probably been missed in the sea of turds this thread has turned into

Unread 30-03-2023, 08:25 PM
BigJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
This post is correct but it's probably been missed in the sea of turds this thread has turned into
Agreed. Everything is so overblown. He just can't play too deep; he's not quick enough to follow runners or recover lost possession, can't take a ball on the half-turn and play quality passes from deep positions. he's not suited to the deeper role, but for any team looking to deploy him a bit higher he has a great attitude, works hard, wins headers and could probably chip in with a few goals too. That just can't be here.

Unread 30-03-2023, 10:32 PM
wiganste

Yep. I don't hate him. He clearly loves United, he gives it his all but he's not at the required level to succeed here, particularly as ETH wants to run us like a proper club again.

He'll do well elsewhere - mid table/pushing top 7 or so. I wish him well

Unread 30-03-2023, 10:53 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Yep. I don't hate him. He clearly loves United, he gives it his all but he's not at the required level to succeed here, particularly as ETH wants to run us like a proper club again.

He'll do well elsewhere - mid table/pushing top 7 or so. I wish him well
Unread 31-03-2023, 09:07 AM
windy waffles

I don't think enough is said about his singing ability.

One of the best crooners at the club.

For that reason, I'm a big fan...

Unread 08-04-2023, 02:19 PM
Ethers

2 huge performances when we’ve needed him most.

Respect.
Closed Thread