United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2022, 04:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
First bit of sense tatty has ever posted.
Basically Erik's CV

Unread 02-02-2022, 06:22 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
He has the stench of absolute failure about him.
This. Not got a winners face. Also cried when he won a semi final ffs

Unread 02-02-2022, 09:04 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
This. Not got a winners face. Also cried when he won a semi final ffs
Then proceeded to get bent over by the scousers In the final

Unread 02-02-2022, 09:49 PM
puressence

Has to be Erik. With Edwin or overmars with him

Unread 02-02-2022, 10:44 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
No idea just going off our Dutch football correspondent, Bunker Buster, who seems to rate him highly.

I also like his bald head.
File alongside Pure’s inside knowledge of any incoming transfers

Unread 02-02-2022, 10:48 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
File alongside Pure’s inside knowledge of any incoming transfers

Unread 03-02-2022, 06:27 AM
westcoastvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Poch or Tenners for me. Tenners is a bigger risk but potentially bigger rewards.

I'd lean towards Poch because he's massively overachieved in the PL as well as the CL.

I just like his face as well.
I'm somewhat partial to Poch as well, just because after taking Tottenham to the champions league final, you have to wonder what would have happened if he was given the proper funding by Levy, and he and Eriksen stuck around in good health.

That and he's the only manager who did anything for Tottenham in the last 30 years, and when he left, a lot of the players (Dele Alli) started to go down the tubes.

Personally though, Luis Enrique is a better option, if your going by paper.

I'd feel better about Ten Hag if he'd managed something outside of the dutch league, and I'm not overly thrilled about Brendan Rodgers.

Unread 03-02-2022, 07:44 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan
I'm somewhat partial to Poch as well, just because after taking Tottenham to the champions league final, you have to wonder what would have happened if he was given the proper funding by Levy, and he and Eriksen stuck around in good health.

That and he's the only manager who did anything for Tottenham in the last 30 years, and when he left, a lot of the players (Dele Alli) started to go down the tubes.

Personally though, Luis Enrique is a better option, if your going by paper.

I'd feel better about Ten Hag if he'd managed something outside of the dutch league, and I'm not overly thrilled about Brendan Rodgers.

Unread 03-02-2022, 09:35 AM
Dr Stranger

I’d rather we stuck with Ralf that go for Rodgers.

He’s nothing special and the fact he managed Liverpool matters to me. He’d have to be special to bridge that gap. Which he isn’t. They sacked him for a better manager.

Absolutely pass.

Unread 03-02-2022, 09:40 AM
believe

You can’t really see what any manager can do with the squad. Ole was supposedly leaving us in great shape and it seems shambolic from top to bottom.

Unread 03-02-2022, 11:46 AM
Denis Irwell

Doesn’t matter who we get.

He’ll be supported just enough for cl qualification

If Ralf had any sense, he’d already see the writing on the wall and unless actually contracted beyond his intermittent position, he should walk. Then again, he might just hang around and go through the motions like everyone else from Ferie down to Mata.

Unread 03-02-2022, 03:48 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Doesn’t matter who we get.

He’ll be supported just enough for cl qualification

If Ralf had any sense, he’d already see the writing on the wall and unless actually contracted beyond his intermittent position, he should walk. Then again, he might just hang around and go through the motions like everyone else from Ferie down to Mata.
No one else is going to give him 7m a year as a nice retirement pot, so probably the latter.

Unread 04-02-2022, 05:37 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
No one else is going to give him 7m a year as a nice retirement pot, so probably the latter.
Yep. They’re all at it.

Unread 10-02-2022, 12:35 AM
AK14

It has to be Tenners then.

Unread 10-02-2022, 12:49 AM
armchair

The players would prefer him for a couple of weeks then they'd form cliques and start undermining him. They don't seem to realise they are the issue.

Unread 10-02-2022, 12:54 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Who is performing these snap polls?

Bet is Harry Maguire the £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 10-02-2022, 02:08 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
The players would prefer him for a couple of weeks then they'd form cliques and start undermining him. They don't seem to realise they are the issue.
This

The players all liked Ole as well. Didn’t stop them from throwing him under the bus.

The point is the players shouldn’t “like” the manager. They should be £#%&!ing terrified of letting him down.

Unread 10-02-2022, 03:05 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This

The players all liked Ole as well. Didn’t stop them from throwing him under the bus.

The point is the players shouldn’t “like” the manager. They should be £#%&!ing terrified of letting him down.
The last thing we need is a nice guy. Every top manager in memory has a bit of the bastard in them.

Remember an ex-Forest player saying “if I saw Clough walking down the street, or in the pub, I’d look the other way and pretend I hadn’t seen him but as a manager, I’d run through a brick wall for him”.

We need Nigel Pearson.

Unread 10-02-2022, 11:22 AM
20LEgend1999

"Just going having a word with Chris Wheeler at the mail, hands up who likes Pochettino more than Ten Hag".

Sounds like something the White Harts would do.

Unread 10-02-2022, 11:49 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Has to be Erik. With Edwin or overmars with him

Greenwood would probably be brought back into the fold at least
Closed Thread