United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:22 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Top tune

What a game. Hangover cure was Rooney's first goal Should have £#%&!ing stuffed them, but I'll take it that way if it's all the same! Anyone else have that gut feeling where you just knew that free kick was going in*?

Before it was taken, obviously

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC_91
Top tune

What a game. Hangover cure was Rooney's first goal Should have £#%&!ing stuffed them, but I'll take it that way if it's all the same! Anyone else have that gut feeling where you just knew that free kick was going in*?

Before it was taken, obviously
£#%&! that trivial shite, how did celtic do?

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:29 PM
redbonnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i must add, it's also great logging onto twitter and seeing the abus/closet city fans crying as if it was their team that lost

so far i've seen fans of west ham, derby, forest, sunderland, darlington and even barrow £#%&!ing athletic enraged over us beating the other team they support
I had the misfortune of watching it in leeds today, sat next two fat @#%&!s in rhinos shirts shouting come on leeds everytime city went forward. Who £#%&!ing does that on a Sunday afternoon?

£#%&!ing top result, may be the game the boys finally get how to £#%&!ing battle.

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:29 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Do one ya £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:30 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No such club, pol - assuming you are referring to Cumbria's finest (even if they are bottom of the Conf right now )

Its simply Barrow AFC
Which would be Barrow Athletic FC

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Trying to score points today of all days

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Association.

Yeah it's like really important

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Except that the A in "AFC" more often than not stands for "Association" - as indeed it does in this case, I believe

They have *always*been just "Barrow". Always

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:37 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Except that the A in "AFC" more often than not stands for "Association" - as indeed it does in this case, I believe

two sheas

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:38 PM
king kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mancini out?
No Balotelli out

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:39 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kong
No Ballotelli out

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Calling out a Celtic supporting #@&%! pretending to be a red is hardly scoring points

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:42 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Calling out a Celtic supporting #@&%! pretending to be a red is hardly scoring points
Do one ya...

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He's not a United supporter so I can say what I like.

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:43 PM
king kong

Quote:
Big Jock Knew

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:44 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Big Jock Knew
Knew how to win the European Cup. You know that thing that city can't past the group the stage in?

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:44 PM
CockOfTheNorth

Quote:

Scored twice at Holker St for the under 12s back when I lived there

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:45 PM
king kong

Quote:
Knew how to win the European Cup. You know that thing that city can't past the group the stage in?

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:47 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
I'd be embarrassed too. All that money and you lot are still £#%&!ing no marks in Europe.

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
typical celtic fan showing off about the champions league. shame on you bigging up over little city.