United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2012, 09:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Bashing Giggs. Never thought I'd do it. This is YOUR fault, Freggie!! You're making me wince when I see legends like Scholes and Giggs playing for United. That's just £#%&!ing wrong!!!
Scholes is still OK tbh, AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T £#%&!ING START GAMES FFS FREGGIE (much the same is true of Pea, admittedly )

Giggs, though, *is* finished - save for the odd cameo when we are winning anyway.

Unread 30-11-2012, 09:29 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
09:45 Here are the main team news points from Sir Alex's press conference:

- Nani will be out for 4-5 weeks with a hamstring injury
- Valencia still out with a hip injury but should be fit for next week
- Nick Powell has had a virus but should be okay for tomorrow
- Paul Scholes is back from suspension
- Ryan Giggs had a slight hamstring strain but should be ok

- Nemanja Vidic has started training again

http://www.manutd.com/en/Fanzone/New...ited-blog.aspx

Looking like it will be scholes,carrick in a two isnt it.

Unread 30-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Aman27deep

I'd start cleverley and carrick in the middle.

Unread 30-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Barcabal

ahh

Unread 30-11-2012, 10:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
you'd end up like poor Tufty after a Cheshire Cat big Johnny style lunge
:shakehead:

that game is the only time I've actually hallucinated during a match.

I don't think I could ever be tripping so much that I could play tufty to jonny's chesh.

big @#%&! stumble is about all evans could manage.

I actually hate the idea of him playing well, too, in case they £#%&!ing interview him.

Unread 30-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Terry Silver

FWIW, the Guardian's guess is Giggs and Scholes both starting.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...d-squad-sheets

Will be lumping on Reading, if so, for few consolatory pounds.

Unread 30-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
FWIW, the Guardian's guess is Giggs and Scholes both starting.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...d-squad-sheets

Will be lumping on Reading, if so, for few consolatory pounds.

Unread 30-11-2012, 11:02 PM
jem

maybe fergie's just trying to find their level.

norwich away... too tough.

qpr at home.... just about, if we focus for 10 minutes.

reading away. sensible vcash will be on the draw.

silly old boot has to find ways to entertain himself.

Unread 01-12-2012, 12:01 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
FWIW, the Guardian's guess is Giggs and Scholes both starting
Must be true if they say so, tbf.

Unread 01-12-2012, 12:49 AM
MIFF

Valencia and nani out, leaves young as only winger, some weird formation, players playing out position, 2-1 reading

Unread 01-12-2012, 01:04 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFF
Valencia and nani out, leaves young as only winger, some weird formation, players playing out position, 2-1 reading
tbf we could have every £#%&!er fit & flying & Fergie still wouldn't pick his best side.
He certainly wouldn't pick his best side for 2 games running.

All we ever hear these days is "utilise the Squad" .."so & so needs a game" ..."I left him out with next Sunday in mind" etc..
It's no wonder we're so £#%&!ing untidy as a side & so tedious to watch.
There's never a possibility for momentum or understanding between the players.
When did we last play decent stuff for a sustained period? - those barmy days of August/Sept 2011...& that's your lot.

I dread to think what will happen when Kagawa is fit again.
Would be really nice to see the same 11 given a dozen matches on the bounce. I think we'd benefit immeasurably.

Unread 01-12-2012, 01:27 AM
redbonnet

We haven't seen a settled team for £#%&!ing time. He knows he's £#%&!ing about with the side surely?

It's bad when we'll take a anything from the city game having prepared for it by playing dull football.

Ferguson/Fagie/Frogson needs to get this. I don't think he does these days, blew the wizard x

Unread 01-12-2012, 01:27 AM
redbonnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbonnet
We haven't seen a settled team for £#%&!ing time. He knows he's £#%&!ing about with the side surely?

It's bad when we'll take a anything from the city game having prepared for it by playing dull football.

Ferguson/Fagie/Frogson needs to get this. I don't think he does these days, blew the wizard x
*bless

Unread 01-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbonnet

Unread 01-12-2012, 02:02 AM
bcred

It's ok lads,we are signing Lewandowski,trouble is tinkerbell will play him in mid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

Unread 01-12-2012, 02:08 AM
taff

i've spent an inordinate amount of time trying to think of a formation that includes both out-and-out wingers and a midfield diamond, but the answer needs about 15 players and resembles the shape of a @#%&! when written down on paper. that said, i think it may represent this squad's raison d'être.

Unread 01-12-2012, 02:33 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I'm seriously considering sacking the game off and go to the German market with the wife and get pissed instead.

Whatever side we put out, the football will be dull as £#%&!. We're shocking to watch atm and out of the 20 odd games we've played so far this season, we have only 'performed' in a couple of halves. Everything else has been boring.

Where the £#%&! have United gone?

It's £#%&!ing dire.

I do still think this team could put in a good run. Kagawa being out hasn't helped, now Nani too.

Maybe Anderson can offer us a couple of 90 minute appearances and our luck holds out until the new year, until then we'll be treated to some right old shite.

Unread 01-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Aman27deep

After that 6-1 last season, I don't think we can beat city even with 15 on the pitch. Especially when in that 15 we'll have Giggs and Scholes playing.

I have no faith in us TBH. United are no longer consistent. And my delusions don't exactly help.

Unread 01-12-2012, 03:19 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
After that 6-1 last season, I don't think we can beat city even with 15 on the pitch. Especially when in that 15 we'll have Giggs and Scholes playing.

I have no faith in us TBH. United are no longer consistent. And my delusions don't exactly help.
please die very soon

Unread 01-12-2012, 03:21 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
please die very soon
I understand what you mean.
Closed Thread