United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:03 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
you dont have to. just think where we'll be if he has his annual injury
That's the spirit.

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Tumescent Throb

United usually have one main goalscorer, especially lately. This season it's Van Persie. If he hadn't signed then it would no doubt be Rooney like it was last season when he got 34.

People need to get past what happened in last season's CL group stage. It was very much the exception. United are masters at these groups.

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:06 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
FFS, he *was* shite. Making out that people are saying he was the ONLY United player who was, is a classic straw man

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:19 AM
redbonnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
United usually have one main goalscorer, especially lately. This season it's Van Persie. If he hadn't signed then it would no doubt be Rooney like it was last season when he got 34.

People need to get past what happened in last season's CL group stage. It was very much the exception. United are masters at these groups.
Agreed last season matters £#%&! all, but by our standards we've been fortunate to top the group after 4 games...

He he

Young uns will benefit from a trip to hell

Unread 08-11-2012, 03:52 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Another comedy goal to go in Pea's collection, this still takes some beating though.

had forgotten about that

Unread 08-11-2012, 05:19 AM
believe

Can not wait to read this

Unread 08-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Missed the game

Can someone sum it up please?

120 characters please
outplayed until Rvp came on and took advantage of a gk howler. second goal was a dodgy pen and third was scrappy finish when the game was practically over.
giggs was atrocious. At this rate if welbeck is going to be 'the best striker in the world in three years' then there will have to be some collosul war and an annihilation of most of europe and south america.

Unread 08-11-2012, 10:20 AM
KickAssMoves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Performance?
worth it for this though

Unread 08-11-2012, 10:59 AM
PaulParkers

I dont think I've ever hated a Man United player. That's a lie because we signed Michael Owen but I dont count him. Anyways, what I'm trying to tell you is that Nani can £#%&! the shit right off for all I care. The kid is a grade A %@#$&!. Would love to throw something at him really hard.

Unread 08-11-2012, 10:59 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
I dont think I've ever hated a Man United player. That's a lie because we signed Michael Owen but I dont count him. Anyways, what I'm trying to tell you is that Nani can £#%&! the shit right off for all I care. The kid is a grade A %@#$&!. Would love to throw something at him really hard.
didn't you hate berbatov?

Unread 08-11-2012, 11:01 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
didn't you hate berbatov?
Nope. Class footballer, just not cut out for United.

Unread 08-11-2012, 11:02 AM
believe

Quote:
Nope. Class footballer, just not cut out for United.
oh right, sorry, must have confused you with me.

Unread 08-11-2012, 11:07 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
oh right, sorry, must have confused you with me.

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Jethro

Whats the general consensus on our penalty? Dodgy or nailed on? Rooney played for it no doubt by nicking the ball away, but I would guarantee that 90% of forwards would have done the same.

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Whats the general consensus on our penalty? Dodgy or nailed on? Rooney played for it no doubt by nicking the ball away, but I would guarantee that 90% of forwards would have done the same.
Dive pure and simple imho

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Both penalties were very soft.

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Scabs

Quote:
I dont think I've ever hated a Man United player..
Alan Smith?

I went £#%&!ing spare when we signed him.

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:54 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Missed the game

Can someone sum it up please?

120 characters please
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Scabs

This ^^^

Unread 08-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Both penalties were very soft.
I don't either would have been given in a league game