United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-10-2012, 01:52 PM
redbonnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I agree. He would do a lot better by wearing the shirt to show solidarity with those who genuinely support the campaign, but also by making a string of media appearances outing examples of where the campaign is failing and where it is being given lip service. He could use the opportunity to re-assert what the Kick it Out campaign is supposed to be achieving.
He obviously feels no solidarity with the campaign though does he?

Makes more of a point not wearing imo, good on him if that's what he wants to do...

Lip service etc...

Unread 19-10-2012, 01:54 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That's Fergie's point tbh.
Fergie hasn't got a £#%&!ing clue tbph

Unread 19-10-2012, 02:00 PM
PaulParkers

Fergie bang on again and as I said Jason Roberts is an epic @#%&!. Would not hesitate on putting him on his arse again given half the chance.

Unread 19-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Fergie bang on again and as I said Jason Roberts is an epic @#%&!. Would not hesitate on putting him on his arse again given half the chance.
tell us more paul.

Unread 19-10-2012, 02:06 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
tell us more paul.
Not much to tell tbh. He got slapped about on a regular basis whilst playing at Bristol Rovers.

The epitome of a bigtime @#%&!.

Unread 19-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Not much to tell tbh. He got slapped about on a regular basis whilst playing at Bristol Rovers.

you played for bristol rovers paul?

come on mate, spill the beans. it's like trying to coax a strange child into a van.

Unread 19-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

sounds to me like pubers is a little bit jelly that roberts has managed to have a successful pro career, but he hasn't

Unread 19-10-2012, 02:12 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
sounds to me like pubers is a little bit jelly that roberts has managed to have a successful pro career, but he hasn't
Well, yeah that too obvs

Unread 19-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
seems to be. Roberts comes off as a pretty intelligent and decent guy yet paul claims to have sparked him out, why? if not jelly belly?

Unread 19-10-2012, 03:05 PM
jem

Quote:
I agree. He would do a lot better by wearing the shirt to show solidarity with those who genuinely support the campaign, but also by making a string of media appearances outing examples of where the campaign is failing and where it is being given lip service. He could use the opportunity to re-assert what the Kick it Out campaign is supposed to be achieving.
or he could do something with more impact. the campaign is a fig leaf. wearing a £#%&!ing tee-shirt instead of banning people. it would be like wearing myra hindley tees whilst she was down at the dog & duck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Fergie hasn't got a £#%&!ing clue tbph
damn straight. I don't know what point he was making, but it was wrong. no question abaaaaaaat that.

Unread 19-10-2012, 03:08 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:

But that wouldn't make the news or create threads on football forums would it?

Unread 19-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Switching Off

I bet Jason Roberts wishes he was making shoes instead of playing professional football in the premier league

Unread 19-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

Fergie is saying that he doesn't know what message Roberts wants to send, but the one he actually is sending is the wrong one. So Fergie is right imo.

If Roberts has another way to get the message over that's more effective then he should say so.

Not sure what the £#%&! Fergie's sheep barb was about though? Just made me think of black sheep when presumably he meant lone wolf

Unread 19-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:

If Roberts has another way to get the message over that's more effective then he should say so.
He's got their attention though.

Get. Their. Attention.

Unread 19-10-2012, 03:47 PM
PaulParkers

Blimey. I agree with that Throb geezer that posts all the mental stuff

Unread 19-10-2012, 03:49 PM
jem

Quote:
Not sure what the £#%&! Fergie's sheep barb was about though? Just made me think of black sheep when presumably he meant lone wolf
he was saying that those supporting the campaign are sheep, but it doesn't look good if one sheep breaks away. the flock needs to stick together anx toe the party line.

in other news, bob crow is on any questions tonight, the insufferably smug, selfish, trouble-causing, hypocritical @#%&!.

Unread 19-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I bet Jason Roberts wishes he was making shoes instead of playing professional football in the premier league

Quote:

Unread 19-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Blimey. I agree with that Throb geezer that posts all the mental stuff

as if you agreeing with me once makes you right the rest of the time ffs - this internet is funny intit

Unread 19-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Tronics

Fergie is such an epic @#%&! at times!!!!

Met Jason Roberts a couple times and he was sound as £#%&!. Funnily enough I met him with Deon Dublin on both occasions and if anyone was a tad 'big time' it was Deon

Jason Roberts is well within his rights to opt out of the farcical kick it out campaign and he explained his reasons for it pretty well IMO. SAF is blatantly towing the party line here, what a @#%&!

Unread 19-10-2012, 04:14 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Fergie is such an epic @#%&! at times!!!!

Met Jason Roberts a couple times and he was sound as £#%&!. Funnily enough I met him with Deon Dublin on both occasions and if anyone was a tad 'big time' it was Deon

Jason Roberts is well within his rights to opt out of the farcical kick it out campaign and he explained his reasons for it pretty well IMO. SAF is blatantly towing the party line here, what a @#%&!
Nobody is saying that Roberts isn't within his rights to do it, but that doesn't mean its the right thing to do, that we have to agree, or that offering a contrary opinion is towing the line.
I dont see how anything Fergie has said makes him a @#%&!. Just an excuse to take a pop at him. He's not the only one either. Wenger was on expressing pretty much the same opinion too. I suppose he's a @#%&! too is he?.....actually, don't answer that.
Closed Thread