United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-08-2007, 03:31 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
if he wears his jamas and covers himself in brickdust I would turn out to see him myself

Alan Bennett said he saw Tebbits #@&%! fall out of his jammies on the news coverage

Unread 06-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Zorg

Newsflash: England haven't even got a national anthem. God Save the Queen is the anthem of the UK, none has ever been chosen for England alone.

Quote:
"God Save the King/Queen" is the National Anthem of the United Kingdom
Quote:
At international football matches, England and Northern Ireland both use "God Save the Queen", while Scotland uses "Flower of Scotland", and Wales uses "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau".
Quote:
The melody was used for the anthem of the German Empire from 1871 till 1918
(arf)

Yes I know its Wikipedia, but these facts can be found elsewhere.

Singing an anthem at an English sporting even that is also the anthem of various other former commonwealth nations is ridiculous, especially when it's all about that parasitic, horse-faced old witch.

Unread 06-08-2007, 04:33 PM
scherben

£#%&! the national anthem

At least the original poster values United over the £#%&!ing queen

Unread 06-08-2007, 04:37 PM
TreeFiddy

I was singing god £#%&! the £#%&!ing queen. Not sure why. Hope this helps.
Closed Thread