United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Cream

Default We're 3rd now. Think we'll finish top 4?

I'm not so sure.

No excuses for the way we're performing.

Mourinho will be sacked.

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Jethro

Nope

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:35 PM
no fun

Spurs, murderers and Chelski all playing well

Arse improving

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Sapien

I think we will finish 6th.

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Not a chance

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:37 PM
92ToBury

Depends on the transfer window.

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:37 PM
AK14

Haven't got any confidence in any of the cowards

They'll get Mourinho the sack before the end of the season and buy them selves more time at the club, then repeat under the new manager

@#%&!s.

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:40 PM
elhombre

they'll give up now.

they make sneak 4th, if there is a massive change, but i doubt that will happen; as i've said the momentum of this collapse is huge and the intertia to get it going again is equally huge.

i can see united pulling off a few shock results and a few good performances and maybe sew seeds of hope for top 4... but i think any optimism (and maybe false hope) lies in the CL now.

maybe Jose really is a broken man and a busted flush...

£#%&!ing mental considering how we finished last season and the players we were excited to see come in.

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:41 PM
My Name is Heath

Nope.

Tottenham will get 2nd. Why? They are a proper, settled team who know how they are supposed to play.

So 2 from 4.

I hate to say it but Liverpool and Chelsea for me.

Liverpool will be lifted by Virgil immensely I’m loathe to say.

What. A. Mess.

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:41 PM
browser

Absolute piss the beds on here. We've had a bad run and are still in 3rd. The reason for that is that the teams around us are all shite as well. Do you think they'll all win every game until the end of the season? Chucking the towel in in December

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:43 PM
waynes ear's

jesus christ

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Switching Off

Think thats the league gone

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:46 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Absolute piss the beds on here. We've had a bad run and are still in 3rd. The reason for that is that the teams around us are all shite as well. Do you think they'll all win every game until the end of the season? Chucking the towel in in December
You need to look at the bigger picture pal. The problems are clearly much deeper than the results alone.
I could accept drawing games when it's down to a bit of bad luck, but that's not happening.

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Jethro

Quote:
£#%&! me top red of the day alert.

We're not the ones who've chucked the £#%&!ing towel in mate. If you can't see something is inherently wrong with no glimmer of improvement then so be it.

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:49 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
£#%&! me top red of the day alert.

We're not the ones who've chucked the £#%&!ing towel in mate. If you can't see something is inherently wrong with no glimmer of improvement then so be it.
If Lingard or Rashford could score a simple header from 6 yards we'd have run in 3 or 4 there. It was £#%&!ing frustrating but it happens. Nothing to do with being a top red. Us finishing in the top 4 wasn't in doubt 2 weeks ago. Sorry for not being a reactionary child

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
You need to look at the bigger picture pal. The problems are clearly much deeper than the results alone.
I could accept drawing games when it's down to a bit of bad luck, but that's not happening.
If we weren't unlucky against Leicester, then the word clearly has no actual meaning.

Just saying. I don't disagree with the overall assessment, who could?

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Lok

We need a win. Doesn't matter if it's a scruffy 1-0 when the ball goes in off someone's arse.

This team is full of fair weather fannies and we just need a bit of confidence to cling on to. Get that and go on a little run and 4th should be easy. Carry on like this and we'd be lucky to finish top 6.

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:58 PM
Jethro

Quote:
If Lingard or Rashford could score a simple header from 6 yards we'd have run in 3 or 4 there. It was £#%&!ing frustrating but it happens. Nothing to do with being a top red. Us finishing in the top 4 wasn't in doubt 2 weeks ago. Sorry for not being a reactionary child
But this is a funk I highly doubt were going to get out of

rockored2

We need a relegation to sort this out.

NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If we weren't unlucky against Leicester, then the word clearly has no actual meaning.

Just saying. I don't disagree with the overall assessment, who could?
Sorry, yeah the Leicester game we should've been out of sight.
Something isn't right though is it. I'm not blaming Mourinho entirely, I think the players are a bunch of spineless rats, and it's going to take some sorting.

Dunk was right when he said it's no quick fix.
Closed Thread