United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2016, 12:24 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You don't like him? You should have said...

Unread 08-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Silva is quicker on the ball and quicker in movement. Also miles better with his movement and picking of a pass. He's overrated too btw, as is Isco. Great technically, but lacking the rest..
Isco overated? you said modric is shit and meh about neymar

You know nothing.

Unread 08-05-2016, 12:58 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Isco overated? you said modric is shit and meh about neymar

You know nothing.
Ok. Cool

Isco can't get a regular game, Neymar is the least impressive in the best attacking trio in the World and you're a #@&%!.

Modric is light weight toss. Done alright in the wastelands of spain though tbf. That one title as a bit part player is awesome.

Unread 08-05-2016, 01:25 AM
utd99

Quote:
Ok. Cool

Isco can't get a regular game, Neymar is the least impressive in the best attacking trio in the World and you're a #@&%!.

Modric is light weight toss. Done alright in the wastelands of spain though tbf. That one title as a bit part player is awesome.
You're a strange one mate. Slag off some of the best players in the world and big up Lingard. Modric is £#%&!ing excellent; was at Spurs, is at Madrid.

Unread 08-05-2016, 02:09 AM
Stickman

Football

Being the least impressive out of a trio containing Messi and the form striker in world football isn't really a neg.

Modric would moonwalk into every team in the Premier League.

Unread 08-05-2016, 09:02 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Ok. Cool

Jesus dunk

Modric is £#%&!ing brilliant.

Unread 08-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Darmian_fan

Silva is a poor man's Iniesta and Mata is an even poorer man's Iniesta minus the chance creating skill. EPL is full of overrated players. It will take another a rejuvenated Mourinho and a new SAF to take EPL to the heights of 2007-08 season when EPL was truly competing with La Liga.

Unread 08-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Ok. Cool

Bloody HATES the shorties does Dunk.

Got to admire the man's total conviction in his beliefs. Bit like the few remaining people who think the world is flat and use Ask Jeeves.

Unread 08-05-2016, 09:08 AM
saffers

Dunk gonna dunk.

Unread 08-05-2016, 09:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You're a strange one mate. Slag off some of the best players in the world and big up Lingard. Modric is £#%&!ing excellent; was at Spurs, is at Madrid.
It's all relative. I 'big up' Lingard in the sense of him being a useful player to have in the squad and him having come through the ranks. Mata, Isco, Modric I slag off on the basis that some think them to be 'the best in the World'. All clearly good players, but best in the World? As in, you could select anyone in the World for United to sign and you'd pick those 3? Nah.

Unread 08-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Is dunk on a wind up now?

Unread 08-05-2016, 09:50 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is dunk on a wind up now?

A bit had just come in from a night out when I posted that.

Unread 08-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
It's all relative. I 'big up' Lingard in the sense of him being a useful player to have in the squad and him having come through the ranks. Mata, Isco, Modric I slag off on the basis that some think them to be 'the best in the World'. All clearly good players, but best in the World? As in, you could select anyone in the World for United to sign and you'd pick those 3? Nah.
I'd put Modric in the top 8 central midfielders in the world. Or thereabouts.

Quote:

Unread 08-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Aah this is why I have no respect for Dunks opinion. Lingard - ffs - he's shit

Unread 08-05-2016, 10:32 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Aah this is why I have no respect for Dunks opinion. Lingard - ffs - he's shit
Aww noooo, it's your respect I crave the most

Unread 08-05-2016, 11:46 AM
saffers

Good to know dunk was just on a wind up when he called Modric, Isco and Mata shit.

Unread 08-05-2016, 12:17 PM
utd99

Quote:

Unread 08-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Tiberian

Changed my mind on Modric, thought he was the typical Spurs fair-weather player, and his first season in Spain was poor but in the last couple of years he has been superb.

Best player on the pitch against City in the week, by a fair margin at that.

Unread 08-05-2016, 01:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Changed my mind on Modric, thought he was the typical Spurs fair-weather player, and his first season in Spain was poor but in the last couple of years he has been superb.

Best player on the pitch against City in the week, by a fair margin at that.
I think Spain and CL suits him more than the PL tbh.

Unread 08-05-2016, 01:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
I think Spain and CL suits him more than the PL tbh.
Maybe, but he was excellent at Spurs and highly coveted by the best teams of that time; us included.
Closed Thread