United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Yeah they were genuinely despicable today. About 15 mins in when Tarkowski (I think) clattered into Bruno you just knew that was all they had planned. How they didn’t get a man sent off I don’t know.
Bring on the super league.

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:08 PM
MagnificentSeven

for now all i care about is beating the two horrible sets of @#%&!s we have next. but if city drop points in the meantime, then i will be gooning.

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:19 PM
ChampionsAgain

Smile

A must win game I thought with some tricky upcoming games but god we made hard work of it!
Woods and Tarkowski made to look world class somehow!
Maguire proving again even at 6'5 how poor he is in the air. Destroyed with every pumped high ball! Anyway, 3 points closer to the champions League

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionsAgain
A must win game I thought with some tricky upcoming games but god we made hard work of it!
Maguire proving again even at 6'5 how poor he is in the air. Destroyed with every pumped high ball! Anyway, 3 points closer to the champions League
Hi Tronics.

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:28 PM
dunk

Maguire is 6’3 on his tip toes ffs 6’5

Tarkowski and Wood were allowed to run over them, any physicality from them was fair game, any from our defenders was foul play. It’s as if the ref’s are told to give them allowances to ‘even it up’. £#%&!ers.

Cavani, Greenwood and Pogba all had fouls given against them multiple times for things the Burnley forwards were routinely doing to unsettle Maguire and Lindelof. It’s £#%&!ing %@#$&!s.

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
They did 🤷‍♂️

That’s why it was tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Maguire is 6’3 on his tip toes ffs 6’5

Tarkowski and Wood were allowed to run over them, any physicality from them was fair game, any from our defenders was foul play. It’s as if the ref’s are told to give them allowances to ‘even it up’. £#%&!ers.

Cavani, Greenwood and Pogba all had fouls given against them multiple times for things the Burnley forwards were routinely doing to unsettle Maguire and Lindelof. It’s £#%&!ing %@#$&!s.
I think that definitely plays a part. Burnley are a physical team, it’s a strength of theirs so to punish them for it wouldn’t be fair. They’re cynical with it too. Dyche has got them punching well above. It’s just horrible to watch and come up against. It’s no surprise we’ve struggled so much against them here and it was good progress to see us come through it.

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:02 PM
92ToBury

Highlights on Sky's website:

https://www.skysports.com/football/m.../report/429153

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
You don't need to make it too obvious, you know.

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:17 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Hi Tronics.
straight on ignore

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:34 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by championsagain
a must win game i thought with some tricky upcoming games but god we made hard work of it!
Woods and tarkowski made to look world class somehow!
Maguire proving again even at 6'5 how poor he is in the air. Destroyed with every pumped high ball! Anyway, 3 points closer to the champions league
0/10

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
0/10
Even that is arguably generous.

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:36 PM
92ToBury

Well, happy with the performance overall, referee again offers a flexibility for them to kick us all over the park and get away with it.

Usual Gary Neville never wanting to give us any credit too.

Some great passing moves from the lads up front, working for each other. It's almost like they've realised that they can pass and move effectively.

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:39 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Thought Rashford was excellent today, best he’s played in months
and now he'll probably miss the rest of the season.

hope they put his trick on tarkowski into some kind of montage, so the @#%&! has to watch it over and over.

Quote:
in the brave new world, post-armers, you will be banned before you can even press submit reply.

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:52 PM
armchair

Quote:
What is even the idea of the wum?

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Mrs Dyche must be a good ironer. FFS.

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:56 PM
dunk

Unread 18-04-2021, 08:01 PM
andyroo

Watching that on repeat. Might be about 251 times now.

Unread 18-04-2021, 08:06 PM
MagnificentSeven

realistically, the title is long gone and city won't drop many points now.

but still, isn't it good to just be in a position where we can still dream and debate just how realistic us winning the title is?

Unread 18-04-2021, 08:07 PM
tatty

Next level trolling.

Unread 18-04-2021, 08:46 PM
puressence

Has jon moss done his cool down yet the £#%&!ing lump