United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:14 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Thumbs down Larry White is rumoured to have a gentleman's deal with Inter

to not get in to talks with any other club about managing them after Mourinho's latest histrionics.
That's a bugger as I'd have thought he'd be on the very short list that United would have to replace Fergie.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Zorg

Default Re: Larry White is rumoured to have a gentleman's deal with Inter

Not surprised tbh.

Tomorrow night it's a tasty top-of-the-table clash as Bordeaux are at Montpellier, who have only just been promoted and are doing brilliantly. Might be worth a watch.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:20 PM
ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
to not get in to talks with any other club about managing them after Mourinho's latest histrionics.
That's a bugger as I'd have thought he'd be on the very short list that United would have to replace Fergie.
Fergies got another 5 years yet, wouldn't worry about it.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:29 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Larry White is rumoured to have a gentleman's deal with Inter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
Fergies got another 5 years yet, wouldn't worry about it.
hopefully. blanc to replace domenech, win the european champs then come to old trafford with fergie moving upstairs

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:31 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
What's @#%&!face been up to now?

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:32 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
What's @#%&!face been up to now?
Gave a jounalist a slap and called him some names

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Ah i see, s'pose it's an improvement from lying about paramedics.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:36 PM
BarryX

says: "if it's silverware retention we're after then Maureen's the one who should replace Ferie"..

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:37 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Journo had permission from the club to be with the players but maureen still started swearing at him and shoved him about a bit.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:39 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Journo had permission from the club to be with the players but maureen still started swearing at him and shoved him about a bit.
good for him

I respect the guy a lot since he left Chelsea TBH

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Wez

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6956159.ece

Jose Mourinho, the Inter Milan coach, has been accused of "physical and verbal aggression" towards a journalist after Sunday's 1-1 draw at Atalanta.

Reports claimed a heated argument took place between Mourinho and Andrea Ramazzotti, the Corriere dello Sport journalist, outside the team bus.

Mourinho, who has had a fractious relationship with the media in Italy, watched yesterday's game from the stands as he served a one-match touchline ban.

"For the moment I don't want to comment as I still don't have all the facts, but I'm sorry," Massimo Moratti, the Inter president, said.

A USSI statement read: "The physical and verbal aggression of Inter coach Jose Mourinho towards our colleague Andrea Ramazzotti marks one of the lowest and alarming moments in the relations between soccer and sporting press.

"Mourinho was already cited, prior to the Champions League game with Rubin Kazan, for his uneducated and disrespectful tone that he used towards certain colleagues. This aggression marks an irresponsible and unacceptable escalation."

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:43 PM
borsuk

maureen is losing it at inter by the looks of things. if they don't get to the next round of the champions league he'll be gone in the new year imo.

strange side, inter. great in italy and actually playing some good stuff when sneijder is fit but dross in the champions league, just like under mancini. hard to blame mourinho for that when it appears part of the club's culture in a way and he's only been there a year and a bit, but i don't think he's doing his reputation much good in his time there.

sneijder is a cracking player, said so for a while. i'd love to see him at united.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:43 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6956159.ece

Jose Mourinho, the Inter Milan coach, has been accused of "physical and verbal aggression" towards a journalist after Sunday's 1-1 draw at Atalanta.

Reports claimed a heated argument took place between Mourinho and Andrea Ramazzotti, the Corriere dello Sport journalist, outside the team bus.

Mourinho, who has had a fractious relationship with the media in Italy, watched yesterday's game from the stands as he served a one-match touchline ban.

"For the moment I don't want to comment as I still don't have all the facts, but I'm sorry," Massimo Moratti, the Inter president, said.

A USSI statement read: "The physical and verbal aggression of Inter coach Jose Mourinho towards our colleague Andrea Ramazzotti marks one of the lowest and alarming moments in the relations between soccer and sporting press.

"Mourinho was already cited, prior to the Champions League game with Rubin Kazan, for his uneducated and disrespectful tone that he used towards certain colleagues. This aggression marks an irresponsible and unacceptable escalation."
I can think of a few British journalists that could with a bit of the same TBH honestly Wez.

PS - the Mrs took over the Teville facebook account a while ago if thats you on there ...

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Larry White is rumoured to have a gentleman's deal with Inter

It is

Cheers for the heads up

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

He's a @#%&! suffering from terminal small man syndrome.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Yep.

Combined with Latin arrogance, not a good mix.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:56 PM
borsuk

Quote:
larry white?

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
larry white?
Yes, towering 6' 5" class act Larry White. Not latin Scrappy Do-alike Jose Mourinho.

Unread 15-12-2009, 01:00 PM
ralph

Quote:
small? Bryan Flynn maybe

Unread 15-12-2009, 01:02 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Yes, towering 6' 5" class act Larry White. Not latin Scrappy Do-alike Jose Mourinho.
whooosh

ffs antek
Closed Thread