United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2016, 05:49 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think you'll find his results and performances are helpfully compiled in a thing called "the league table."
At last - an adult subscribes to the thread. Sarci' Sparky but as always the cabbie always posts with the best of intentions.
He knows that under LvG this season (or certainly this calendar year) we have been creating chances and shots on target per game where surley only Villla could have performed worse.
Any team who it seems is averaging a couple of shots on target in 90 minutes
I bloody e US isn't going to put a run together in the remaining 6 games to give us a top 4 spot. Don't be surprised, irrespective of our 'easy' run-in if either or both (Liverpool/West Ham) finish above us.
Pardew would have done a better job than Louis.

Unread 11-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

so in summary, you think a bloke who is struggling to keep palace up would do well at manchester united, you think klopp has been a revelation at mid-table liverpool and you think a decent season at spurs automatically makes a manager with a 40% career win record a guaranteed success at the biggest club in england, and one of the world's elite football clubs?

Unread 11-04-2016, 06:20 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
so in summary, you think a bloke who is struggling to keep palace up would do well at manchester united, you think klopp has been a revelation at mid-table liverpool and you think a decent season at spurs automatically makes a manager with a 40% career win record a guaranteed success at the biggest club in england, and one of the world's elite football clubs?
You didn't mention Louis ...
The office bloody cat would have done a better bloody job.

Unread 11-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
van gaal is at united. only arsenal and liverpool are comparable in england. you only mentioned liverpool. klopp has them in mid-table, like i said. that answers your question.

ranieri is enjoying his greatest ever season, and whether it's a freak or not i'm delighted for him.

Unread 11-04-2016, 06:33 PM
morgan

Quote:
What's his relationship like with Zlatan?

Unread 11-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Offices don't tend to have cats.

Unread 11-04-2016, 07:16 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
van gaal is at united. only arsenal and liverpool are comparable in england. you only mentioned liverpool. klopp has them in mid-table, like i said. that answers your question.

ranieri is enjoying his greatest ever season, and whether it's a freak or not i'm delighted for him.
Arsed.
Hook up with boring Billy, you deserve each other.

Unread 11-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Arsed.
On the subject of boring, don't you have to take a photo of a pie to show to strangers online? ....

Unread 11-04-2016, 10:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Arsed.
you specifically asked me to post it you £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 12-04-2016, 01:41 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
you specifically asked me to post it you £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 12-04-2016, 04:43 AM
Stickman

This thread.

Unread 12-04-2016, 09:27 AM
browser

s2c Reddles going mental again. Chin up mate.

Unread 12-04-2016, 03:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
s2c Reddles going mental again. Chin up mate.
There's people who still think that?
Closed Thread