United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:24 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Give up on Donny ? The model pro, one of Europe's most exciting attacking midfielders, absolutely no chance, watched him for years pal ....

I'll still watch him when he leaves United.
Hopefully you'll be watching him next saturday, as it will mean we have sold the useless @#%&!

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Just because a player is good in one league doesn’t mean he is in another. If he was as good as you’re making out to be he would get into this squad. Even if you want to play devils advocate and say ole had a vendetta against him, there is no reason why ralf doesn’t try him out. He has given almost every other player a chance . The manager doesnt have Jose vibes where for whatever reason he just hates him and doesn’t want to play him

The same team and league that Dusan tadic was top scorer? Should teams be all over the Southampton reject.

What’s more telling if he was as good as you say he was because you have seen him in the Dutch league why aren’t bigger teams in for him?

I think there was a bid rejected from Everton in the summer and Newcastle rumours are doing the rounds?
Surely the top teams will be all over him trying to get a transfer? Atleast his agent managed to get a bid from Everton, where is the bid from inter, psg, Bayern, Barca?

In fact where is the bid from his old beloved club. I’m sure he has connections and would want to be “saved”

There aren’t even rumours for Ajax to pull him out his misery

But I’m sure you’re right and the manager who has actual experience of managing in different leagues and literally watches him play every day is wrong.
Quote:
Real Madrid are considering making an attempt to sign Manchester United outcast Donny van de Beek on the cheap, according to reports.

Madrid have been long-term admirers of Van de Beek and were on the verge of signing him from Ajax in 2020 after being impressed by his role in Ajax's run to the Champions League semi-finals the year before, in which he helped eliminate Los Blancos.
If your going to lie on a public forum do a few seconds of research.....

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:26 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
If your going to lie on a public forum do a few seconds of research.....
Making an “attempt” from newspapers and actually having a bid turned down from Everton are two different things

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Making an “attempt” from newspapers and actually having a bid turned down from Everton are two different things
A bid turned down from Everton ?

United stopped the loan because they assured him he'd get play time....

Habitual liar.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:31 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
A bid turned down from Everton ?

United stopped the loan because they assured him he'd get play time....

Habitual liar.
Yes as in Everton were the only team That actually tried to sign him. Whether on loan or permanent. But what does the manager know? I’m sure you’ve watched some league in Mozambique that gives you a better position to comment on footballers than ralf rangnick

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:33 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Yes as in Everton were the only team That actually tried to sign him. Whether on loan or permanent. But what does the manager know? I’m sure you’ve watched some league in Mozambique that gives you a better position to comment on footballers than ralf rangnick
Don't diss Mozambique. The AK-47 is close to Bunks' heart.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:37 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

There is no way you go from being a lynchpin of an Ajax team that won leagues and made a good show in the ECL to being someone who isn't as good as £#%&!ing Fred.

Playing shite players is one thing, but leaving a perfectly good alternative on the bench beggars belief

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:39 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
There is no way you go from being a lynchpin of an Ajax team that won leagues and made a good show in the ECL to being someone who isn't as good as £#%&!ing Fred.

Playing shite players is one thing, but leaving a perfectly good alternative on the bench beggars belief
Fred is better.

Face realities.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Fred is better.

Face realities.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this. Guy.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:43 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this. Guy.
There is nothing funny about it.

£90m on a pair of useless @#%&!s.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:45 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Fred is better.

Face realities.
I haven't seen Donny play more than a bit part but I've watched fred play week in/week out and he really isn't. In fact, I can't think of another midfielder in the league who is anywhere near as bad as fred.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:47 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I haven't seen Donny play more than a bit part but I've watched fred play week in/week out and he really isn't. In fact, I can't think of another midfielder in the league who is anywhere near as bad as fred.
Van De Beek could not perform Fred's role.

It is a moot argument.

NedKelly

Quote:
There is nothing funny about it.

£90m on a pair of useless @#%&!s.
That’s one (1) Harry Maguire.

Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
That’s one (1) Harry Maguire.
1 Paul Pogba

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:53 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
1 Paul Pogba
Please stop listing them, its just too horrifying. The money spent, the shite they got for it, the wages, the opportunity cost.......

Unread 16-01-2022, 03:18 PM
NedKelly

Unhappy

Quote:
Please stop listing them, its just too horrifying. The money spent, the shite they got for it, the wages, the opportunity cost.......
Pogba, Martial, Fred and Harry Maguire must all go before De Beek. It’s incredible how he’s been treated, especially when viewed in contrast to how we’ve accommodated these other charlatans time and time again.

Unread 16-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

wow. turns out that starring for the dutch celtic in a farmer's league doesn't equate to being a star player in the premier league.

Unread 16-01-2022, 04:10 PM
tatty

I hold no animosity towards VdB, in fact I hope he moves on and does really well.

Unlike 3 or 4 others who I hope all collide in training and have to be put down because they can’t be untangled.

Unread 16-01-2022, 04:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
wow. turns out that starring for the dutch celtic in a farmer's league doesn't equate to being a star player in the premier league.

Quote:
ten Hag’s side have already qualified for the next round of the Champions League after winning each of their first four matches. They are one of only four teams with a 100% record so far and will be looking to become only the second Dutch team to win their opening five games of a European Cup/UEFA Champions League campaign, after Feyenoord in 1971-72.In the process, they’ve scored fourteen goals. Only Bayern (17) and Manchester City (15) have more.

Combine those two feats together, and Ajax are just the fifth team to have won their opening four Champions League fixtures and also score 14 goals (see also: Juventus 1995-96, Manchester United 2003-03, PSG 2017-18 and Bayern 2019-20 & 2020-21).
Most in form team in Europe..

Unread 16-01-2022, 04:30 PM
redhegemony

It really is a weird one - not playing him and why doesn't he seem to want to go and there doesn't seem to be much interest.