United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2021, 03:58 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i think this is the first time players on the same team have sworn at each other during a game
Newcastle: Hold my beer....

Unread 04-03-2021, 04:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Diallo and Shoretire. Give them both a go. Show Rashford, Greenwood and Martial that Ole can be ruthless rather than toothless. Dan James has done OK.
Switch to 4-4-2 or something. Anything has to be better than this.
The pair of them are nowhere near ready to playing first team football for christ's sake.

£#%&!ing hell lads. Give your heads a wobble.

The reason we're in this state is exactly because we're relying on players like Greenwood who aren't ready yet. The answer isn't throw more untested kids at the problem and hope.

The problem is that Manchester United, the most profitable football club in the world, are run by penny pinching @#%&!s with a servile little maggot like woodward organising the transfers.

Our last two forward signings were a 30 year old ex watford loan from china and a 34 year old free transfer who hadn't kicked a ball in 6 months. Anyone see what the problem is yet?

Unread 04-03-2021, 04:18 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The pair of them are nowhere near ready to playing first team football for christ's sake.

The reason we're in this state is exactly because we're relying on players like Greenwood who aren't ready yet. The answer isn't throw more untested kids at the problem and hope.

The problem is that Manchester United, the most profitable football club in the world, are run by penny pinching @#%&!s with a servile little maggot like woodward organising the transfers.

Our last two forward signings were a 30 year old ex watford loan from china and a 34 year old free transfer who hadn't kicked a ball in 6 months. Anyone see what the problem is yet?
So what’s your solution, force them to sell?

We know what the owners are and the state of the ground and the squad.

We’re looking at playing the hand Ole has been dealt. Where’s Mata by the way?

Unread 04-03-2021, 04:19 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:

Nail on the head there Sparkles

Unread 04-03-2021, 04:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
So what’s your solution, force them to sell?

We know what the owners are and the state of the ground and the squad.

We’re looking at playing the hand Ole has been dealt. Where’s Mata by the way?
My "solution" to what exactly? The problem that's affecting most of the other 19 teams in our league? Tired, out of form players being thrashed into the ground in empty stadiums? There isn't one. We're just going to have to let this season run it's course i'm afraid. We were on a hiding to nothing from the start given the scheduling and our weak squad.

The premier league at the crunch point of the season is not the time to be throwing 17 year old kids into the mix who are 9 stone nothing, to get ragged about by experience premier league players who are all ultra physical and built like middleweight boxers.

They won't solve any of our problems nor should they be expected to.

And it answer to your question, i've no idea where mata is

Unread 04-03-2021, 04:27 PM
Vida_15

guys like rashford and bruno haven't had enough rest and have hit the wall....at some point Ole should have given these guys a break

hopefully the upcoming international break will allow these guys to get a rest and be ready to finish up the last 8 weeks of the season

i'm all for kids like amad and shoretire getting included into the first team but we know full well that serious attacking recruitment is needed in the summer.

Unread 04-03-2021, 04:44 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
My "solution" to what exactly?
The owners

Unread 04-03-2021, 04:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
The owners
oh right.

Erm, post dog shit through their letterbox?

Unread 04-03-2021, 05:00 PM
ZiggyStardust

As I've said on this thread before, since he returned from his back injury he's had more poor games and than good games and it's not even close

He still contributes decent numbers but something isn't right and it's not just how he's playing, it's his slapped arse petulant attitude on the pitch
Even when he scores now there is rarely a beaming smile but more often than not a scowl

Before his injury last year he looked close to reaching world class level but since the back injury nowhere near
I'd love to know what's really going on and if he's really healed fully from that injury

He can still contribute and he might get a goal or an assist at the weekend but I'm almost certain his general level of performance will be shite as that's what I expect from him these days

Unread 04-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Tuco

Quote:
My "solution" to what exactly? The problem that's affecting most of the other 19 teams in our league? Tired, out of form players being thrashed into the ground in empty stadiums? There isn't one. We're just going to have to let this season run it's course i'm afraid. We were on a hiding to nothing from the start given the scheduling and our weak squad.

The premier league at the crunch point of the season is not the time to be throwing 17 year old kids into the mix who are 9 stone nothing, to get ragged about by experience premier league players who are all ultra physical and built like middleweight boxers.

They won't solve any of our problems nor should they be expected to.

And it answer to your question, i've no idea where mata is
We haven't a weak squad as you put it, The likes of West Brom and Fulham have weak squads. Stop kidding yourself. The Squad has been very poorly managed and now the players are £#%&!ed.

Unread 04-03-2021, 05:47 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco
We haven't a weak squad as you put it, The likes of West Brom and Fulham have weak squads. Stop kidding yourself. The Squad has been very poorly managed and now the players are f***ed.
we don't have a weak squad we just don't have a deep enough squad in certain key positions...massively different

Unread 04-03-2021, 06:13 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
we don't have a weak squad we just don't have a deep enough squad in certain key positions...massively different
You're confusing deep with good.

Unread 04-03-2021, 06:26 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
You're confusing deep with good.
we have a good squad of players otherwise we wouldn't be second place in the league....we don't have a deep enough squad to give guys rest when they are needed yet still compete for multiple trophies

Unread 04-03-2021, 06:36 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
we have a good squad of players otherwise we wouldn't be second place in the league....we don't have a deep enough squad to give guys rest when they are needed yet still compete for multiple trophies
So the same issue as Liverpool?

Or simply that we have a midfield that cannot consistently pass the ball to their own team?

Unread 04-03-2021, 06:49 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
So the same issue as Liverpool?

Or simply that we have a midfield that cannot consistently pass the ball to their own team?
we have fatigued guys in Bruno and Rashford....yeah i'm sure guys like Salah and Mane are fatigued as well however Liverpool have a much better midfield than we do

all the talk is about reinforcing the CB spot but that isn't where we should be spending any money we have....it should be in CM and Forwards

Unread 04-03-2021, 08:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Not even going to say anything.
Maybe that is for the best.

Unread 04-03-2021, 10:26 PM
ZiggyStardust

Apparently he’s being playing with a muscle tear in his left shoulder since November and will need surgery on it after the European Championships

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-de-gea-takes/

Unread 05-03-2021, 12:12 AM
red in cumbria

Ah, *now* they tell us.

FFS.

Unread 05-03-2021, 12:21 AM
Sparky***

The PR department earning their corn
Closed Thread