United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2019, 09:21 PM
waynes ear's

Football the "United" thread

anyone else had a few beers and thought "united" ?

put everything aside. its United. Been to countries where they adore United.

that team in red have given us so much joy. remember it now

United

Unread 26-07-2019, 09:23 PM
HarkNowHear

Quite fond of them. Bloody try your patience sometimes.

Unread 26-07-2019, 09:36 PM
ryanMUFC

Opted for Rum..

£#%&! United, they’re owned by parasites and followed by idiots that don’t see it. The owners will invest £#%&! all and we’ll draw with Chelsea and get beaten by Wolves.

Open to swapping a season ticket for a guitar/set of golf clubs.

Unread 26-07-2019, 09:36 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Quite fond of them. Bloody try your patience sometimes.
wouldn't change it for anything in the world!

UNITED!

Unread 26-07-2019, 10:04 PM
Sparky***

Jesus £#%&!ing christ

Unread 26-07-2019, 10:08 PM
AK14

This is better than the negative %@#$&!s you’ve been spouting lately when it comes to United.

Unread 26-07-2019, 10:10 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
This is better than the negative %@#$&!s you’ve been spouting lately when it comes to United.

Unread 26-07-2019, 10:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

He’s been in overdrive recently tbf.

Unread 26-07-2019, 10:12 PM
d_knight

My source of both heartache and joy.
And most probably be the death of me one day

Unread 26-07-2019, 10:19 PM
My Name is Heath

One of only a handful of constants in my life.

I realised the other day I know so little about so many things but I can still name the full squad and thanks to Pure, a lot of the youth stuff.

In our last week on this planet, I'm pretty sure at some stage all of us will cheer/curse United.

Unread 26-07-2019, 10:22 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Jesus £#%&!ing christ
problem pal? anything you want to share with the group?

"Hi i'm mork and i love United but they dont love me" kind of talk?

arms are open. just fall in xx

Unread 26-07-2019, 10:42 PM
goldfinger II

I'm trying to enjoy the youthful and exuberant attacking football of pre-season as much as possible, as I don't think there is any chance we can replicate that in any lasting way unless we get 2 or 3 quality additions to help the young lads.

Fair play to Ole. It's no small thing to create such a positive and optimistic atmosphere so soon after that disastrous end to the season, especially since all of the shit@#%&!s are still here and we've only made 2 signings.

One of the things I love about him as a manager is that he is able to set a team up to play like a proper United team - playing high up the pitch, lots of players looking to get forward, passing forward, wingers, breaking with real purpose etc. Who else even trys that? Obviously, there's a massive difference in quality, character and experience, but his teams do play like Fergie's. I £#%&!ing like that.

I'm worried for him if we don't get at least a couple of good players in. Also, he really needs to get Pogba out - I £#%&!ing hate the @#%&!. Don't know how any United fan can be deluded enough to think he could possibly be worth keeping. Guy's a @#%&!. Look at his half-arsed performance against Spurs. Plays the exact same way when we need him most as well - doesn't give a £#%&!. Ole needs to get rid if he wants to keep the job long-term.

Unread 26-07-2019, 10:45 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs up

I genuinely believe we're gonna win the league. No wum.

Unread 26-07-2019, 11:04 PM
Stickman

Proud of the lads

Unread 26-07-2019, 11:09 PM
Jack Duckworth

love united, nqat

Unread 26-07-2019, 11:14 PM
Whip Hubley

Responsible for some of my best mates and best times.

That is all.

Unread 26-07-2019, 11:17 PM
MartialLaw

Love United / miss fergul

Unread 26-07-2019, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
One of only a handful of constants in my life.

I realised the other day I know so little about so many things but I can still name the full squad and thanks to Pure, a lot of the youth stuff.

In our last week on this planet, I'm pretty sure at some stage all of us will cheer/curse United.
My dad did the night before he died.

Unread 27-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Drexl

Great thread.

United.

I'm absolutely at peace with it all. I think we needed to go through Moyes and Van Gaal (a great in his day) to cleanse the palate of Sir Fergus. Then we needed to go through Mou to realise what a nob woody is.

Now, I'm just looking forward to falling in love with the fresh blood coming through the ranks

United

Unread 27-07-2019, 08:48 AM
no fun

Like to think I’m not arsed any more, but when the season starts my love for united is rekindled

It’s irrational
Closed Thread