United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2011, 08:48 AM
TheNew

Default Re: Tonights Football 20/4/11

£#%&!ing bizarre the level of dislike for Messi IMO. Class player (to say the least) and well behaved on and off the pitch.

The dislike for Barca? Well there's something in the mentality of British people that makes them dislike winners isn't there?

Unread 21-04-2011, 08:49 AM
denis lawless

Talking Re: Tonights Football 20/4/11

deserves its own thread Pop.....

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:05 AM
Sloane

Messi getting all this abuse seems a bit odd?
As calling barca @#%&!s and then happy madrid won, both sides are as bad as eachother, see arbeloa tonight, and on a regular basis: ramos, pepe carvalho and marcelo diving around and on the floor celebrating red cards etc.

Typical mourinho last night, no striker and won the game through a solid team performance with getting them all to work very hard.

Some of the media '£#%&!fest' that people dont like is equally as embarassing as the degree of dislike for them on here really.

Yeahhh joy for ronaldo! He £#%&!ed us off remember
Wish messi had more of a personality though, could be a bit more upbeat, tell a joke after every miss or something

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Jethro

It's £#%&!ing pathetic when any foul was committed at least 3/4 Real or Barca players surrounded the referee.

I hope the 2nd leg of the CL Semi is one big ruck.

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:07 AM
dunk

So they get a parade for what is essentially the Spanish FA Cup, and we get £#%&! all for a PL and CL double?

I £#%&!ing hate this country sometimes.

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:12 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So they get a parade for what is essentially the Spanish FA Cup, and we get £#%&! all for a PL and CL double?

just think how angry you'll feel when city (sooner or later) win summert and get a parade

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:21 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
just think how angry you'll feel when city (sooner or later) win summert and get a parade

Well, it is their city

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:28 AM
denis lawless

Quote:

Well, it is there city
i hope the @#%&!s drop it and it gets run over like RM did last night

better still, bartelli falls off the top deck

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Tumescent Throb

decent 2nd half from barca, especially messi who was superb even amongst all that chaos. but the game lasts for 90 minutes (and extra-time). get the £#%&! in ronaldo.

what is it with these two teams and all the £#%&!ing gamesmanship though? as for the coverage (which I watched on that sky television) it reminded me a bit of the world cup final, with real cast as holland. apparently barcelona didn't commit a single foul, never dived at all, weren't in the ref's face, were entirely faultless in comparison to real in terms of overall gamesmanship and didn't partake of any sly tugs or professional fouls of any sort (despite it being their long-standing speciality). even though they were doing all of that for most of the £#%&!ing match. btw that busquets foul in the 1st half was similar to scholes' on saturday and not even a yellow. puts the load of old %@#$&!s about scholes that's been trotted out firmly into context.

Unread 21-04-2011, 09:47 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Madrid always go to Plaza de Cibeles when they win something. There's another fountain a bit further down the Gran Via that gets utilized on the rare occasions Atleti do.

Got to laugh at Sexy Serge. What a #@&%!.

As for the Barca backlash and the reverse backlash, £#%&! the lot of 'em. Ni Barca ni Madrid.

Unread 21-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Pop

Bastard! Sympathy sex no doubt followed

Mind you from whom is another matter altogether. That bloke in the black coat looks a little entranced.

Unread 21-04-2011, 10:56 AM
andyroo

Sergio Ramos throwing away a trophy...

Obviously signing for Arsenal in the summer. YHIHF.

Unread 21-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Bastard! Sympathy sex no doubt followed

Mind you from whom is another matter altogether. That bloke in the black coat looks a little entranced.
menage-a-trois :bi:

Unread 21-04-2011, 11:25 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Paul_Parker
menage-a-trois :bi:
Quatre... you're not counting Ibra.

Unread 21-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckled Sod
Those mini cups are a lot £#%&!ing cooler than medals.

Remember united players getting them in 93. Was that the last time over here?
You what? They're tacky shite.

The United players complained about them in 1993, which was why they quickly disappeared.

As for Barça, I've nothing against them at all, quite like them in fact, but I do find it completely bizarre the way people frequently talk as if they're incapable of losing a single football match until they, er, lose.

Unread 21-04-2011, 11:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
You what? They're tacky shite.

The United players complained about them in 1993, which was why they quickly disappeared.
As for Barça, I've nothing against them at all, quite like them in fact, but I do find it completely bizarre the way people frequently talk as if they're incapable of losing a single football match until they, er, lose.
£#%&! me you lying @#%&! having memorised the commentary from when bruce and robbo walk up the steps it says they were a special edition to commemorate the first premier league season. i can just imagine robbo now "i'm £#%&!ed if i'm putting that piece of shit on my mantlepiece!"

Unread 21-04-2011, 11:56 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
£#%&! me you lying @#%&!
He's not lying at all, that's exactly what happened.

Unread 21-04-2011, 11:58 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
He's not lying at all, that's exactly what happened.
is it %@#$&!s.

Unread 21-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
£#%&! me you lying @#%&! having memorised the commentary from when bruce and robbo walk up the steps it says they were a special edition to commemorate the first premier league season. i can just imagine robbo now "i'm £#%&!ed if i'm putting that piece of shit on my mantlepiece!"
I remember reading about it in more than one paper at the time

Unless you're suggesting newspapers make stuff up

Unread 21-04-2011, 12:03 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Tonights Football 20/4/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I remember reading about it in more than one paper at the time
Me too. I've revised my opinion now, however.

Cheers lugs.
Closed Thread