United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2023, 01:15 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Solid move. Showing some balls. Hopefully follows up by dropping Rashford and forgetting to tell Martial there's a game on. Should not have his career and reputation blown up by the media and our shit bag players.
This

Unread 05-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Great to see. About time these £#%&!ers were held accountable for peddling simplistic drivel

Look at the state of this little weasel. 100% he started crying when he found out.

Unread 05-12-2023, 01:25 PM
Zorg

Unread 05-12-2023, 01:28 PM
Ethers

Big Kaveh barred! Wonderful stuff.

Unread 05-12-2023, 01:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Statement from the Big Man. Huge news if true.

“I’m hearing that the ban, which relates to all press conferences related to Manchester United - who are of course *pause* managed by Erik Ten Hag, who had that great run with Ajax you might remember in 2019 - will take immediate *pause* e-*pause*-ffect
Now, we’re also hearing that the ban, which of course prohibits me being part of the press conference in any *pause* physical *pause* way, could well be lifted in the near future OR it might not be lifted *pause* at all. But certainly interesting times if you’re a Manchester United fan”

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:00 PM
NedKelly

Erik’s taken on board Kaveh’s desire for him to be more “touchy feely”, and has opted to go for “touching nerves” instead. You love to see it.

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:08 PM
AK14

Team Erik all the way

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:19 PM
Sparky***

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:21 PM
Big Norm

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:22 PM
Ethers

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:28 PM
NedKelly

Two snitches in the squad?

Let the speculation commence!

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:36 PM
Ethers

Twitter saying Martial and Rashford, which sounds absolute %@#$&!s to me tbh.

No chance Martial can be arsed to do it.

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:47 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

It’ll be rashford and Sancho, notwithstanding the latter’s laziness being worse even than martial’s.

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:47 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

Thought the same thing about Martial. Has to be Sancho and Rashford, maybe those England fans who racially abused them after the Euros were right?

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Buck

Luckhurst in particular is a weirdo. I think it is well known he got his start passing gossip on RI as exclusives as a blogger. Likened Ferguson to Robert Mugabe before the second CL Final versus Barcelona.

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:50 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Solid move. Showing some balls. Hopefully follows up by dropping Rashford and forgetting to tell Martial there's a game on. Should not have his career and reputation blown up by the media and our shit bag players.
This

Ooh but he subbed so and so 5 mins too early, ooh he sanctioned getting Mount when it’s clear Erickson has at least a season left in him playing every other game…

Proper manager, needs backing. Glad to see most on here agree.

Wibble

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:51 PM
marlo

it’s 100 percent not sancho!
obviously he is the new scapegoat. Sancho has fallen out of favour with you lot this season, the leaks have been around since ole days. But then again logic and reasoning don’t come into play on here at all.

Regarding the media man.
ETH will do anything but his actual of getting the club to play good football. M
rifts with players, banning the media,

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Apparently Sancho is giving out quotes for vBucks....

Team Erik all the way ...
About time these gutless £#%&!s are shown up

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:54 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Thought the same thing about Martial. Has to be Sancho and Rashford, maybe those England fans who racially abused them after the Euros were right?
Wow
Closed Thread