United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Rooney injured again

getting bored with this now really wanted to smash Sunderland ....hope RVP plays

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:21 PM
naes_sean

what's up with him now? Hope he'll be ready for the world cup

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
what's up with him now? Hope he'll be ready for the world cup
torn muscle apparently

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Mr Castro

Welbeck will sort Sunderland out on his own

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
torn muscle apparently
that's a 5-6 week lay off.

He'll be rushed back for the world cup and play shit again. Like £#%&!ing groundhog day with him

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Pop

Crushing blow to Englands world cup hopes that.

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:33 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Crushing blow to Englands world cup hopes that.

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:36 PM
redrose

Where is the evidence of this? I'm not saying it's not true - these rumours about his injuries invariably turn out to be true - but not reported anywhere else I can find.

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:49 PM
RedMenace

£#%&!ing Giggs and his intensive training. Who appointed this £#%&!tard?

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose
Where is the evidence of this? I'm not saying it's not true - these rumours about his injuries invariably turn out to be true - but not reported anywhere else I can find.
I just made it up

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Shooter McGavin

Is he £#%&! injured, doesn't want to risk it before the World Cup.

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
that's a 5-6 week lay off.

He'll be rushed back for the world cup and play shit again. Like £#%&!ing groundhog day with him
Not confirmed its torn muscle but hes defo out injured

Unread 01-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Not confirmed its torn muscle but hes defo out injured
Still got the toe injury from the Munich game I thought? In fairness if he has then what is the point in playing him, nothing at stake. The club should give all the players likely to be involved in the World Cup an early shoot, let him a little rest, what difference does it make to our season

Unread 01-05-2014, 09:02 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Still got the toe injury from the Munich game I thought? In fairness if he has then what is the point in playing him, nothing at stake. The club should give all the players likely to be involved in the World Cup an early shoot, let him a little rest, what difference does it make to our season
Of course, but there's never anything other than reactionary, hysterical mock rage whenever Rooney is concerned though.
If he plays with injury he's accused of being reckless & selfish, when he's out injured he's accused of faking it & putting England first.
Absolute nonsense but there you go.

If there was something riding on these last 3 games Rooney would no doubt be available but as it is, he's every right to not risk aggravating whatever injury he has.
It's a World Cup in Brazil ffs, who wouldn't have that on their minds a month away from the start of the tournament.

Unread 01-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose

Unread 01-05-2014, 09:52 PM
puressence

Its on twitter apparently he can't bear to be at old trafford for the hull game when lvg comes on the pitch

Unread 01-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Switching Off

Are we still paying him £300,000 a week while he's resting up for his fortnight in Brazil?

Unread 01-05-2014, 09:59 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
i would give him a 10 year rest the fat scouse waste of air...i hope LvG comes in and tea bags him first time he shows up unfit! i.e the first time they meet...

Unread 01-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Are we still paying him £300,000 a week while he's resting up for his fortnight in Brazil?

It's not his fault Moyes caved to his ridiculous contract demands

Unread 01-05-2014, 10:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
i would give him a 10 year rest the fat scouse waste of air...i hope LvG comes in and tea bags him first time he shows up unfit! i.e the first time they meet...
Rooney's going to become the top goal scorer in United's history next year - fancy him for a 30+ season tbh
How has this 'waste of air' managed such a feat considering he's always so unfit? Astonishing really.

Van Gaal will be looking forward to working with Rooney nqat
Can't wait to see the Guardian Podcast boys in absolute mental turmoil when Van Gaal makes Wazza absolutely fundamental to his plans, which he certainly will.
Closed Thread