United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:14 PM
puressence

Default There's moments which make or break managers

Powell for fellaine and putting him upfront is possibly the most bizarre one ever. I'm trying so hard to not throw my Cardie in lads. All back Them all the way but £#%&! that killed me. Then the aftermatch wasn't great either. Ed didn't look to impressed is bringing anelotti in gonna make it better if imagine so and he's a players man have a feeling this week could be the defying moment of the season especially if Spurs move into the top 4 tomorrow

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:15 PM
believe

Never thought we'd sign pure before Xmas

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:17 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
A big signing in more ways than one

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:18 PM
NegativeNorris

Majority on here must want him out now then?

Thing is, how long can we leave it before getting a new manager? We can't risk missing out on the champions league again, and with this clown in charge there's a good chance that will happen.

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Powell for fellaine and putting him upfront is possibly the most bizarre one ever. I'm trying so hard to not throw my Cardie in lads. All back Them all the way but £#%&! that killed me. Then the aftermatch wasn't great either. Ed didn't look to impressed is bringing anelotti in gonna make it better if imagine so and he's a players man have a feeling this week could be the defying moment of the season especially if Spurs move into the top 4 tomorrow
£#%&! what Spurs do ...he needs binning off....he's lost the players and lost the plot he should have been sacked when we went out the CL, get rid now and we might sabe our season from becoming a Moyescaust

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:19 PM
believe

Any chance the cardie crew will take Kev as part of the deal?

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:20 PM
armchair

odd to see pure turning on a manager...again

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:21 PM
puressence

I've taken to posting pep and anelotti pics on Fb. I could cry that substitution did it

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:23 PM
armchair

Has to be Pep in the summer

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
we need someone in now

Fergie till the end of the season

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:26 PM
believe

Quote:
City bound unfortunately according to my sources here.

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
City bound unfortunately according to my sources here.
Here as in Abu Dhabi or Fred...

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:27 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Here as in Abu Dhabi or Fred...
Abu Dhabi.

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:27 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
we need someone in now

Fergie till the end of the season
imo that would be the worst thing could happen to the club. Fergie should never have any management role at the club again.

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
imo that would be the worst thing could happen to the club. Fergie should never have any management role at the club again.
This, though it gives me no pleasure to say so.

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:29 PM
puressence

Quote:
odd to see pure turning on a manager...again
Not turning armo love the man to bits but this isn't going well it's becoming more and mor e difficult to see what's gonna happen next I'd love nothing more than him to win something. The league is there that's the annoying thing a change could probably win it

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
worse than the £#%&!ing mess we are in now....I don't think so

he could win the league

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
We're throwing in cash as well.

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:39 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
worse than the £#%&!ing mess we are in now....I don't think so

he could win the league
he could win the league but he can't go on forever and the spectre of fergie coming in after a few bad results would haunt every manager.

Unread 12-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Buck

Make the change while we're still in touching distance of the top

Ancelotti would provide a calm head to claim the title. It's there for the taking.

Van Gaal is too stuck in his ways and has hit a ceiling. In his stubborness we'll drop off to 4th and trying to fend off challengers for top 4.
Closed Thread