Sloppy

Football This weeks other Champions League games

Unread 18-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Sloppy

Default Re: This weeks other Champions League games

K.O 17:00 Live on Sky Sports 4

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:35 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: *Official* United v Galati Match Thread - Teams, Links and sparky is on holiday

£#%&!ing spawny @#%&!s City.

2-1 in injury time.

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Liu Jian

Default Re: *Official* United v Galati Match Thread - Teams, Links and sparky is on holiday

Ffs city £#%&!fest ahoy

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs down Re: *Official* United v Galati Match Thread - Teams, Links and sparky is on holiday

city win - aguero

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:38 PM
BeadyGuy

I honestly don't think City will qualify from their group. Can't see them beating Napoli away or Bayern at home. Or in fact Villareal away

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:39 PM
History

Think i would of preferred city to have pissed it 3-0 than win with a last minute winner. Adds a shitload of energy to you.

Doooom

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeadyGuy
I honestly don't think City will qualify from their group. Can't see them beating Napoli away or Bayern at home. Or in fact Villareal away
Villereal just need to take something off them at their place

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Ethers

People arsed about what City are doing after that pile of shite we just served up ffs.

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:42 PM
King Schlong

City's last minute goal to me looked well offside but only seen it once tbf.

It looked like £#%&!ing three of them were off.

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
People arsed about what City are doing after that pile of shite we just served up ffs.
Mate, we serve up that same shite in the CL groups every season.

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Think it's because of Sunday.

Which I'm not that confident about

MUFC One Love

You have to laugh at City, scraping a win against Villareal despite all the talk that they are one of the favourites for to win the European Cup, then when it was 1-1 near the end Martin Tyler is going on about how maybe to much is expected of them to soon etc. Yeah, they have spent millions and make out they're a big club all of the sudden and will be challenging for the top trophies then when they're not doing well it's a case of 'to much is expected to soon'. Their fans will be saying similar stuff if they don't do well ths eson and how they're still building and they have 'progressed' etc.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Mate, we serve up that same shite in the CL groups every season.
Can't quite remember 3 awful CL performances in a row like that in a while tbf.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Think it's because of Sunday.

Which I'm not that confident about
Ciddy were fairly shite tonight as well, by all accounts

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Tronics

what. a. result!

proper amped for Sunday now

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Ethers

I havent posted in this thread, wtf

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Can't quite remember 3 awful CL performances in a row like that in a while tbf.
The six in a row in 2004/05, perhaps??

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:47 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
I havent posted in this thread, wtf
Someone's moved my post as well. Tbf it is better off in here than in the match day thread, although our match was utter shite and there is nothing to discuss. Apart from how terrible Valencia was.

Unread 18-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Ashley's Grime

Default Re: This weeks other Champions League games

So was Shitty's winner offside or not?
Closed Thread