Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2018, 12:50 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, he plays with them

When he is fit, obvs, missed 11 games with this knee injury, apparently
So what you're saying is that something happens that can't happen because he's injured? Riiiiight

Unread 09-01-2018, 12:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
So what you're saying is that something happens that can't happen because he's injured? Riiiiight
What?

No, I'm saying the manager likes him and uses him alongside the other players when he's available, either from the start or the bench.

Wow.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:06 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
What?

No, I'm saying the manager likes him and uses him alongside the other players when he's available, either from the start or the bench.

Wow.
He's never started Fellaini, Matic and Pogba together though. Even when they were all available. Which kind of suggests he isn't first choice.

Hence my comment that Mourinho bought Pogba and Matic so he doesn't have to play Fellaini... what seems like a very very long time ago.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He's never started Fellaini, Matic and Pogba together though. Even when they were all available. Which kind of suggests he isn't first choice.

Hence my comment that Mourinho bought Pogba and Matic so he doesn't have to play Fellaini... what seems like a very very long time ago.
Fellaini has played plenty though, just not as a DM, which is where Matic has been playing, and incidentally, Fellaini didn't play there last season either.

They've not started as a 3, but he's been first call to change things up, hence the comment about him being one of Mou's favourites. He could have £#%&!ed him off at any time and it's apparently easier for Galatasaray to get Mourinho than Fellaini, so...

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:11 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Facts.

No way does Mou see Fellaini as a starter. He is a useful option off the bench. Can slot into several roles.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:12 PM
browser

Quote:
We all know what you're saying. You say it everyday on every thread you boring miserable git. Enjoy Fellaini leaving like everyone else

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
We all know what you're saying. You say it everyday on every thread you boring miserable git. Enjoy Fellaini leaving like everyone else
Literally the blandest poster on the board calling me boring

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:25 PM
browser

Quote:
Literally the blandest poster on the board calling me boring
You're a strange fella Dunk. Have a good day

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:26 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Facts.

No way does Mou see Fellaini as a starter. He is a useful option off the bench. Can slot into several roles.
Not sure dunk could manufacture an anti-Mourinho dig as easily if he acknowledges the truth of this though.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Better to be strange than a dull echo chamber such as yourself. Good day to you too.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:30 PM
browser

Quote:
Better to be strange than a dull echo chamber such as yourself. Good day to you too.
Oh the irony. Get yourself back over to the Conte thread to talk about Lingard, Martial and co being bullies

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Not sure dunk could manufacture an anti-Mourinho dig as easily if he acknowledges the truth of this though.
Ah, here’s where your theory falls down, I’m defending Fellaini. That lad deserves miles more credit than he gets for his contributions over the last 18 months in particular, the manager loves him and uses him a lot, he’s effective and offers a threat whenever he’s on the pitch. Losing him isn’t a good thing from that POV.

Quote:
Oh the irony. Get yourself back over to the Conte thread to talk about Lingard, Martial and co being bullies
Christ you’re dim

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:32 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Ah, here’s where your theory falls down, I’m defending Fellaini. That lad deserves miles more credit than he gets for his contributions over the last 18 months in particular, the manager loves him and uses him a lot, he’s effective and offers a threat whenever he’s on the pitch. Losing him isn’t a good thing from that POV.

Christ you’re dim
In terms of what, flying elbows and a threat to our own goal? He's a blunt instrument who has had more bad days than good with us.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:33 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Wish I'd done that. Lesson learnt.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Had a feeling that fellaini would have his career here re written, just didn’t think it would be by Dunk.....

He’s a cumbersome £#%&!ing mess that no one has missed in all the time he’s been away injured...

He’s given away, possession, penalties, headers and the rhythm of our entire play miles more than a few goals he’s popped up with in however long he’s been here...

He’s the epitome of ‘shit stain’

Awful footballer, good bye.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:37 PM
irk

shenwen

where has this Fellaini one of our most effectiveness players narrative come from?

Surely no one would be so despatate to use this clown’s exit as another stick with which to try and beat Mourinho?

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
He's effective full stop. That's the point

Just he's been one of the managers favourites in the last 18 months.
Maybe, just maybe, mourinho doesn’t want to build the type of team where fellaini is effective.

He’s a plan B at best. Mourinho just doesn’t have his plan A in place yet.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Maybe, just maybe, mourinho doesn’t want to build the type of team where fellaini is effective.

He’s a plan B at best. Mourinho just doesn’t have his plan A in place yet.
Didn't he just buy Lukaku

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:48 PM
dodger

£#%&!ing hell! The few reasonable contributions amongst the dross he has served up over three years is all some people can reference?
He was been a £#%&!ing humiliating presence for 90% of his time here and is, as much anybody, responsible for our £#%&!ign terrible play under moyes and, to a lesser extent, Van Gaal.
The signing and sale have been a shambles too. Would have been overjoyed to get some cash for him but not as much as to see the £#%&!ing @#%&! out of here. Bye.
Closed Thread