United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2017, 08:20 AM
puressence

Default Offical Match Thread ..Man Utd v St Etienne ..805 PM Bt Sports

Start of the euro campaign , l;ooking forward to this and as pointed out a trophy we have never won , st etienne best kits amazing ground with unrivalled atmosphere in france and the most succesful team in french history , this will be hard they dont concede alot of goals . fancy us 2.0 tonight zlatan getting a brace ..team picks itself from saturdays win

Unread 16-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Whip Hubley

Need a spare for next week.

Seriously

Unread 16-02-2017, 08:30 AM
no fun

We will win, no idea what score as I have no idea what the opposition are like

Unread 16-02-2017, 08:54 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Seriously
wrong thread

Unread 16-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
We will win, no idea what score as I have no idea what the opposition are like
Only one I know is Pogba's brother.

Unread 16-02-2017, 11:07 AM
AK14

Haven't they got some grey haired midfielder that is/was supposed to be decent?

Is Pogba's brother a midfielder?

3-1 United

Unread 16-02-2017, 11:15 AM
elephantstone

Quote:

Seriously
go in their end. I doubt any for the united end will come up unless someone gets pissed and decides not to go in.

Unread 16-02-2017, 11:16 AM
wiganste

Quote:

Seriously
Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
go in their end. I doubt any for the united end will come up unless someone gets pissed and decides not to go in.
Sorted

Unread 16-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Sizlack

Pal says there's hundreds of them in the centre. All wearing black and looking quite scary

Unread 16-02-2017, 11:50 AM
atticusgrinch

Actually quite looking forward to this. Just don't play any shit@#%&!s Jose.

Unread 16-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Actually quite looking forward to this. Just don't play any shit@#%&!s Jose.
I couldn't be more contrasted. Couldn't give a shit for the game, and I hope he plays a load of rubbish and we get knocked out of the stupid competition

United! United!

Unread 16-02-2017, 12:26 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

This is a huge game, top 4 is not guaranteed and this gets us in the champions league with a trophy in the cabinet.

Unread 16-02-2017, 12:33 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
This is a huge game, top 4 is not guaranteed and this gets us in the champions league with a trophy in the cabinet.
we are in the last 32. Its not a given we will win this trophy. Anyone would think it was the Isle of Man cup we were playing in.

Unread 16-02-2017, 12:48 PM
jaffo

Quote:
we are in the last 32. Its not a given we will win this trophy. Anyone would think it was the Isle of Man cup we were playing in.
Typical SSG2 getting everyone's hopes up. I suggest everybody BRs him immediately.

Unread 16-02-2017, 12:52 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Its not a given but we have a very good chance of winning it. I'd rather we won this and qualified rather than finish 4th

Unread 16-02-2017, 12:58 PM
Sparky***

Football is all about winning trophies, when you start the season there's only 4 trophies you can win. To come away with one or more is great no matter how you paint it. I don't care about finishing 4th or 3rd, I'd rather United had something tangeable to show for the season; silverware. That's what football should be about: getting to cup finals and winning trophies, not being one of the league's also-rans so you can get a few more zeros in the club's coffers.

Unread 16-02-2017, 01:00 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Football is all about winning trophies, when you start the season there's only 4 trophies you can win. To come away with one or more is great no matter how you paint it. I don't care about finishing 4th or 3rd, I'd rather United had something tangeable to show for the season; silverware. That's what football should be about: getting to cup finals and winning trophies, not being one of the league's also-rans so you can get a few more zeros in the club's coffers.
Choose life

Unread 16-02-2017, 01:40 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 16-02-2017, 01:45 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

Exactly, all this kerfuffle messing effort to proudly proclaim (if we win it) we are probably the 17th best team in Europe

The champions league place gives it a little more oomph but from the way Jose was talking yesterday these are games we don't need. £#%&! it off and lets get top 4 ffs.

Unread 16-02-2017, 01:54 PM
sa7

Just a reminder that if we do win this thing we will join the illustrious clubs to have completed the European "full set"

Closed Thread