United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2012, 06:39 AM
believe

I'm sure some @#%&!s want us to lose the next three just to make it more exciting

Unread 11-04-2012, 06:58 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm sure some @#%&!s want us to lose the next three just to make it more exciting
yeah, city.

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:08 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well.....if any team is "due a result" it is one that has lost fourteen times to us without reply, no??
do you think you're 'due' to spontaneously combust tomorrow? how long has it been now? must be scientifically due, law of averages and all that.

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:10 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
not when that team is near the bottom of the league and they are playing the champions....we've had our 'freak' results this season

our away form is also fantastic

and it's Wigan.....htfh
only think i'd be worried about is the ref against wigan. martinez got an apology for getting done by a bad decision at the weekend, the papers have been full of us getting a dodgy penalty/red card decision... nailed on penalty for wigan if they get within spitting distance of our area.

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:19 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
only think i'd be worried about is the ref against wigan. martinez got an apology for getting done by a bad decision at the weekend, the papers have been full of us getting a dodgy penalty/red card decision... nailed on penalty for wigan if they get within spitting distance of our area.
This. Nailed on Pen against us/stone waller not given. Hopefully will come at a time when it doesn't really matter like if we're 2 up in the 90th minute.

Unread 11-04-2012, 02:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
do you think you're 'due' to spontaneously combust tomorrow? how long has it been now? must be scientifically due, law of averages and all that.
It does happen, you know - just not very often. Rather like Wigan getting a result against us, then

Unread 11-04-2012, 02:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It does happen, you know - just not very often. Rather like Wigan getting a result against us, then
Leigh?

Unread 11-04-2012, 02:54 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Yep, absolutely bound to get £#%&!ed over tonight after the hysterical hand-wringing since our last 2 home games.
Martinez had EVERY right to complain on Saturday tbf..that offside decision was the worst I think I've ever seen

Hopefully we'll play well enough for the Ref not to matter...but I've got a bad feeling about this one.

Unread 11-04-2012, 03:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
...but I've got a bad feeling about this one
We would all be worried if you said anything else, pal

Unread 11-06-2012, 12:39 AM
neworder

I cant believe I started this thread

Im actually in tears

Unread 11-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
More interested in the scenarios that involve us dropping some points over the next 3 games. Massive task to keep this team focused now, everyone talking like its over, it bloody isn't!

Our downfall this season has been taking our eye off the ball, taking it easy against the likes of Basle and Benfica, even Ajax and athletic. Blackburn and so on. This team has a tendency to stop playing when they think it's gonna be easy or already over. It's happened time and time again this season and in a way it would perfectly sum up our season if we let this lead slip or end up hanging on the way we did against Basle and fulham.

If we go into the next 3 games feeling casual we'll get stung and given the way everyone's talking thats a real danger. 1 loss or a couple of draws and they can suddenly take it down to the wire where we play Sunderland and Martin o Neil can try and make his earlier threat come true. Can you imagine the frenzy if we drop points?

Hopefully Mancini has lost the plot and the city team just implodes from here, but the pressure is completely off them now and I suspect they'll pull themselves together.

Utd never do it the easy way.
Sometimes I hate always being right

Unread 11-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
wow, that was depressingly accurate.

Unread 11-06-2012, 03:29 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I understand your concerns, and they're not without foundation, but i just cant see it. Whichever way you look at it, the gap is too big. Five points, yes. Only one had result from making it interesting, but eight is too much. A two game cushion with six to play? C'mon, weve made hard work of things in the past, but nobody had ever blown that ay this stage. And look at the two sides. We're focussed, relentless and calm.

city look like they could drop points to anyone right now. They are crushed and beaten. It's over. We may hiccup, but it Wont be enough. It's done. We've done it and itd wonderful.

Unread 11-06-2012, 03:32 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
I cant believe I started this thread

Im actually in tears
pull yourself together

Unread 11-06-2012, 03:33 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I totally, completely and utterly deserve that.

Shame our players thought in exactly the same way. I'm allowed to, they are not

Unread 11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

I think you should be quiet for a very long time.

Unread 11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think you should be quiet for a very long time.
No thank you

Unread 11-06-2012, 04:02 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Well, exactly. And going on past form, it was pretty shocking that they did, as well as disgraceful :shakehead:

Unread 11-06-2012, 04:19 PM
nasss

makes me feel sick

so yeah srsly stop bumping it please

Unread 11-06-2012, 08:05 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Closed Thread