United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 16-04-2017, 07:12 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Even if he has, he stood up today when it counted.
Didnt say he didnt pal. Just dont think he's been good enough this season. Or any of his seasons at the club

But you know, let saffers get on with his latest dickriding

Unread 16-04-2017, 07:29 PM
armchair

someone's struggling with their sexuality

Unread 16-04-2017, 08:18 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
someone's struggling with their sexuality
Dickriding, cocksucking, spunk stains, putting stuff up the bum. Think earsy had a lively saturday night judging by his mood today.

Unread 16-04-2017, 08:56 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Dickriding, cocksucking, spunk stains, putting stuff up the bum. Think earsy had a lively saturday night judging by his mood today.
I wish

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:34 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
PM me your address.

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:56 PM
TheFatGoth

Can't see the resemblance personally...

Unread 17-04-2017, 01:10 PM
plopborsky

what amazed me yesterday was his ability to man mark ( which if you have ever had to do that in a big game is hard as fuck if the player moves around as hazard) and then create and score.

unreal performance

Unread 17-04-2017, 01:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
what amazed me yesterday was his ability to man mark ( which if you have ever had to do that in a big game is hard as fuck if the player moves around as hazard) and then create and score.

unreal performance
You played at a decent level pal?

Unread 17-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
what amazed me yesterday was his ability to man mark ( which if you have ever had to do that in a big game is hard as f**k if the player moves around as hazard) and then create and score.

unreal performance
He's got a really strong all round game, his form post Xmas had been a bit meh. Have been shot down in the past for describing him as a proper midfielder as opposed to an attacking midfielder, played a Carrickesque role at times for Bilbao too. Just need him to get his shooting game back on, should be looking at 10-15 goals a season off him.

Unread 17-04-2017, 01:39 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You played at a decent level pal?
not a bad level not in a million years good enough to make it etc but i have been asked to do a man 2 man on a player a lot more talented than me and its so fucking hard for the whole game, naturally you want to tackle or press another player when playing center mid but you forget your only job.

Took real tactical maturity to do it from him and wig head who i thought was fucking brilliant to yesterday