United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Sparky***

Words fail me with this @#%&! and the absolute nutter that keeps selecting him.

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Dasilvatwins

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Do you remember his first appearance for LVG? Utd had just come back from the US, playing some really quite decent football in pre season, Valencia at home, Fellaini is booed on then in the last minute a hoof down the middle and he barges the keeper out of the way and scruffs a goal in. The seed of his infatuation.
I could understand if fellani, in average won 2 duels in either their box or uniteds box that the average 6ft player wouldnt. 2 thats not a lot. But he either tends to win a ball on the halfway line where nobody is challenging him. As soon as he gets challenged he struggles.

His threat in the air is bang on average. £#%&!ing blind win tougher headers than him. £#%&! LVG £#%&!ing dumbass c***. Its gotten to the point where i actually didnt want a replay. Was hoping there was ET . £#%&! another 90 mins of this shit. Sad thing is , theres still hope of winning both fa and europa cus its united at the end of the day. Just stop playing fellani and £#%&!ing play with higher intensity and play faster.

Think it was lingard or herrera in the first half they were on the counter outside hammers box and only 1 person in the middle, nobody busted a gut to get up . These must be tactics , as professionals the natural instinct is to go forward and attack, they must be told to hold positions at certain times. Lvg needs to go tonight.

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:38 PM
Spock

In the first half Fellaini made no tackles, interceptions, blocks or clearances. He also lost possession 11 times, more than any of his team-mates

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
In the first half Fellaini made no tackles, interceptions, blocks or clearances. He also lost possession 11 times, more than any of his team-mates
We can all see this, why can't Louis FFS??

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:42 PM
MagnificentSeven

yet when he was at everton he would always have the game of his life against us

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
Thats cus we had @#%&! like carrick and cleverley and anderson in midfield... hardly difficult to out header them

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
He did that about twice, tbf.

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:47 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Has he gone yet?
Jem?

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:51 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Herrera is a bang average midfielder. Passion and energy is one thing. Ability is another. Herrera is like Henderson.

Schweinsteiger in 15 minutes showed the class of a top midfielder.
I already think you're an idiot. really no need for this confirmation. if you can't see the positive contribution that herrera made in that game, I'm not going to open your eyes.

suggest you put your arms in front of you before you head for the kitchen, though. and don't, for god's sake, drive.

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:53 PM
S/Side.Red

What's strange is that up until the injury crisis towards the end of November-early December, Fellaini had been one of the players with the fewest minutes in the league campaign. He'd spent lots of time on the bench. Since then he's been a first-choice when fit.

Hopefully Schweini can stay fit now and he goes back to relegating this £#%&!ing @#%&! to the bench. Difference between them was stark.

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I already think you're an idiot. really no need for this confirmation. if you can't see the positive contribution that herrera made in that game, I'm not going to open your eyes.

suggest you put your arms in front of you before you head for the kitchen, though. and don't, for god's sake, drive.
Steady on tiger

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:09 PM
ScarFace

£#%&!ing support this then !.....

Van Gaal: "I think Fellaini played a good match again. That [the reaction to his sub] was disappointing. That was the only moment."

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
£#%&!ing support this then !.....

Van Gaal: "I think Fellaini played a good match again. That [the reaction to his sub] was disappointing. That was the only moment."
"Yeah, they were right to boo him, tbh. The lad's shite. That's why I subbed the @#%&!."

Seriously, get a grip ffs

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
"Yeah, they were right to boo him, tbh. The lad's shite. That's why I subbed the @#%&!."

Seriously, get a grip ffs
He was the only person in the whole ground who thought he played well. Why say anything about his performance, just comment on the jeering being disappointing

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:23 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
He was the only person in the whole ground who thought he played well. Why say anything about his performance, just comment on the jeering being disappointing
Why did he sub him, then?

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Why did he sub him, then?
Knackered after his 2nd start in 3 days following an injury absence? Tactics? Ipp dip dog shit? I've no idea but to come out and say he played well when anyone else could see he didn't seems a bit odd.

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:29 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Jack Duckworth

really hope he gets into bed tonight, then realises he's left the fridge door open.

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:31 PM
utd99

Quote:
What's strange is that up until the injury crisis towards the end of November-early December, Fellaini had been one of the players with the fewest minutes in the league campaign. He'd spent lots of time on the bench. Since then he's been a first-choice when fit.

Hopefully Schweini can stay fit now and he goes back to relegating this £#%&!ing @#%&! to the bench. Difference between them was stark.
And he was about this close to getting transferred wasn't he? I think your boy might have lost it completely mate.

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:35 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
really hope he gets into bed tonight, then realises he's left the fridge door open.
Hope he's got a really big freezer and locks himself in.

There's even a precedent to follow:

Closed Thread