United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-02-2023, 11:47 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Yep for now!

I thought we were all being positive. Or should i dig up the weghorst thread and you man explain what the £#%&! was that 45 minutes from him?
Fresh for the cup final!

Unread 23-02-2023, 11:48 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Fresh for the cup final!
god forbid. he can do his weekly cardio against west ham for 60 minutes.

Unread 23-02-2023, 11:50 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Fresh for the cup final!
Nailed on to score

Unread 23-02-2023, 11:52 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Nailed on to score
do you even half believe that?

when was the last time he looked like scoring bearing in mind he is a striker and we are an attacking team. Exactly!

Unread 23-02-2023, 11:55 PM
puressence

What a £#%&!ing night can’t cope or speak. Meeting old players incredible free bar the lot. £#%&!ing pictures galore on all formats. What are we becoming. £#%&!ing beautiful

Unread 23-02-2023, 11:59 PM
redhegemony

Barcelona are a good side and FdJ makes them tick he would be a terrific addition. Lewandowski slows them down and doesn’t fit their game. Beating them is a fantastic result.

The nous and ability of Casemiro, Varane and Martinez has changed the whole side but Bruno mom for me, recovered from giving the soft pen won back the ball for the goal and worked incessantly from 1st minute to last. Led the team.

Excellent use of subs. Whole ground rocking.

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:00 AM
puressence

Fred’s kid absolute baller 🤣🤣🤣. What a night remember when ferie was on the touchline and it felt like if he’s there we have a chance. That’s Erik that is. Feel he’s just a manager who can change anything. Just brilliant.. I’m £#%&!ing buzzing

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Dasilvatwins

Perfect momentum going into the cup final aswell. Fresh sabitzer , Antony and dalot for the final.

Our CB were immense today.

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:07 AM
atticusgrinch

Varane & Martinez...

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:10 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Perfect momentum going into the cup final aswell. Fresh sabitzer , Antony and dalot for the final.

Our CB were immense today.
Last time we played Newcastle in a final was on the back of a big high.

Hope for a repeat

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:11 AM
MagnificentSeven

the thing is, we went 1-0 down to barcelona and i wasn't worried. i still felt like we had a chance of getting a win.

that's how much has changed at this club. the belief that erik has instilled is unremarkable, both in the players and the fans. the manchester united of a year ago was like following an entirely different football club to what we have now.

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:12 AM
dunk

Fancy us against any of the seeded teams

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:14 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
the thing is, we went 1-0 down to barcelona and i wasn't worried. i still felt like we had a chance of getting a win.

that's how much has changed at this club. the belief that erik has instilled is unremarkable, both in the players and the fans. the manchester united of a year ago was like following an entirely different football club to what we have now.
It's like buying in Casemiro and Martinez transplanted a heart into the team.

A couple more warriors like that and we'll clean up.

Unread 24-02-2023, 12:16 AM
History

I'm starting to think after the last few games the Bald one purposely plays a sub par system so he can dick around with it and suprise the opposition

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:30 AM
Danoli

Just back in from the game….what a night

We have everything to look forward to

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:40 AM
ZiggyStardust

Love that Varane is making this a tradition after big wins at OT

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:45 AM
Travis Bickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
We'll win this 2-1.
This gem was lost amidst the half-time doom and #@&%!ing about Fred, Bruno, Sancho, Weghorst.

Fantastic win. Varane, Martinez, Shaw and Casemiro bring so much confidence to this side. Bruno worked his arse off. Fred was unbelievable in the second half. Antony looks ready for Sunday

OT was rocking and I love the connection between the players and the fans.

EtH is the real deal. Happy times

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:48 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Yep for now!

I thought we were all being positive. Or should i dig up the weghorst thread and you man explain what the £#%&! was that 45 minutes from him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Love that Varane is making this a tradition after big wins at OT

https://www.twitter.com/niamhutd/sta...78296363433987
The small things

Everything is coming together.

Unread 24-02-2023, 01:55 AM
marlo

the 'Portuguese guy' rightfully ignored Xavi.

he must have said that to get in Brunos head.

Unread 24-02-2023, 08:24 AM
Patty_b

What a night.

Even after the relatively poor first half, it never felt uncomfortable. Mad how much things have changed where it's now got the point where we can go into half time a goal down to Barcelona and still have full confidence that we can come out and still win the tie in the second half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Fancy us against any of the seeded teams
I fancy us against anyone in Europe at the moment.