United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-02-2023, 12:58 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/samuelluckhurst/...0nKTbQkgkSpL0A

Nailed on any appeal would result in a 4th game being added, the cup final
This is the concern. Two home games. Back in just over two weeks. Maybe just take the hit.

We can’t afford to be missing him for the final.

Unread 05-02-2023, 04:17 AM
westcoastvan

Nail biter but they did a good job continually knocking the ball off to the sideline during those 7 added minutes.

Rashford's now listed as one of the leagues top 5 goal scorers as well, he just keeps knocking them in.

Unread 05-02-2023, 06:44 AM
djsst

six times.....

what a p****.

Unread 05-02-2023, 09:15 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst

six times.....

what a p****.
Well, that's put paid to any feelings of annoyance about Cass' actions. Glad he did it now.

Unread 05-02-2023, 09:17 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:

six times.....

what a p****.
£#%&!ing state of him. He'll sit someone else's kids down in 30 years and say "Do you remember what I achieved? No? Well, I was the guy that got Casemiro sent off that time."

And I liked him in Me, Myself and Irene too.

Unread 05-02-2023, 10:28 AM
believe

You feel like United should really appeal the red card but like most have said they’d probably get punished more. The laughable thing is that Casemiro was just trying to stop Hughes doing something stupid and almost even thanked Casemiro at the end when you watch the replay.

Unread 05-02-2023, 10:52 AM
puressence

6 fingers to represent Liverpools 6 champs league. What a #@&%! he is

Unread 05-02-2023, 10:59 AM
anxious63

An outrageous decision which will no doubt delight the ABU brigade , casemiro was silly to get involved though and he needs to keep his cool , since the derby was have had some bad decisions given against us in the game selhurst they elbow on martinez and the penalty against The Scottish Player 2 shockers . on another point weighorst is a workhorse but i think unlikely to score enough goals , for the upcoming games i would like to see garnacho and pellestri given starts i think, hopefully we beat Leeds in what is always a crazy game

Unread 05-02-2023, 11:01 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxious63
An outrageous decision which will no doubt delight the ABU brigade , casemiro was silly to get involved though and he needs to keep his cool , since the derby was have had some bad decisions given against us in the game selhurst they elbow on martinez and the penalty against The Scottish Player 2 shockers . on another point weighorst is a workhorse but i think unlikely to score enough goals , for the upcoming games i would like to see garnacho and pellestri given starts i think, hopefully we beat Leeds in what is always a crazy game
This. Ridiculous red but in the current climate you don't need to give these refs an excuse. Daft to get involved to that extent, don't hold that little scouse @#%&! hughes back let him get involved and get sent off....

That performance from marinner yesterday was one of the worst refereering performances i've seen in ages. And we've had some shockers recently.

Unread 05-02-2023, 11:25 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
6 fingers to represent Liverpools 6 champs league. What a b*****d he is
And here’s me thinking he was having a go at the people of middleton, rochdale

Unread 05-02-2023, 11:48 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
This. Ridiculous red but in the current climate you don't need to give these refs an excuse. Daft to get involved to that extent, don't hold that little scouse @#%&! hughes back let him get involved and get sent off....

That performance from marinner yesterday was one of the worst refereering performances i've seen in ages. And we've had some shockers recently.

Awful refereeing throughout just seemed to miss everything or call it wrong. The free kick at the end was ridiculous.

Unread 05-02-2023, 11:56 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
6 fingers to represent Liverpools 6 champs league. What a #@&%! he is
say what you see Gareth.

Unread 05-02-2023, 11:58 AM
NedKelly

Even the mirror calling it out. If mainstream media are saying it’s a sus red card surely it’s worth appealing.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-card-29136505

Unread 05-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Stickman

Even the abus don’t seem to mind Casemiro tbh.

Darren Lamb, respect again.

Unread 05-02-2023, 12:41 PM
Jethro

Genuinely hope the club don't appeal. Utterly pointless exercise.

Unread 05-02-2023, 12:51 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

I'm getting proper annoyed with United fans with this "Casemiro shouldn't have done that or this or whatever.." - he's done £#%&! all tbf. If he'd have pulled a challenge like Andy Carroll on Eriksen, yeah, I'd be a bit annoyed - but he's done nowt.

One of the worst decisions I've seen in at least 3 days. Refereeing is at an all time low.

Unread 05-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Genuinely hope the club don't appeal. Utterly pointless exercise.
Don’t know if it still applies but the additional game ban for a “frivolous appeal” used to piss me off.

Punishing people for exercising their right to an appeal

Unread 05-02-2023, 01:42 PM
anxious63

heard some of the pundits waffling on about it all ffs , complete idiots like a\ghbonhour , burley probably sourness etc all confirmed paid up members of ABU mob
complete cretins and vile biased jealous MASSIVE balloons

Unread 05-02-2023, 01:46 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
say what you see Gareth.
He’s a massive Liverpool fan

Unread 05-02-2023, 01:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

six times.....