United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:06 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
His sole purpose being on talksport is to say the thickest shit imaginable so they can post a clip of it on social media for impressions.

He's their village idiot. I almost pity him.

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
His sole purpose being on talksport is to say the thickest shit imaginable so they can post a clip of it on social media for impressions.

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Parlabane

Quote:

Amongst a village of idiots that’s some going - the village idiots village idiot

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:19 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Had no idea windy is Agbonlahor

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:26 PM
Fat Al

Lads, calm down. We all know that MotD will broadcast a totally unbiased & completely objective analysis of the incident, taking all of the angles & all of the actions of each player.

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:36 PM
puressence

That foul the ref pulled Sabitzer for ffs 🤦‍♂️ Marcus was away.

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:39 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Same number of goals as Chelsea and Liverpool combined eh?

So roughly speaking:
  • Nunez - £80m
    Gakpo - £35m
    Mudryk - £90m
    Madueke - £30m
    Fofana - £15m
    Joao Felix - on loan but approximate market value of £80m I’d think

Therefore Rashers is worth about £330m

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:39 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
That foul the ref pulled Sabitzer for ffs 🤦‍♂️ Marcus was away.

It was an awful decision, from a totally incompetent ref.

I thought Sabitzer looked decent when he came on.

He’s gonna be very important in the next few weeks.

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:44 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

A lot of this. He makes comments to get the likes and such sent around. It’s what they do. The whole station is 100% bullshit. Which takes some doing

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:47 PM
chooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/stat...lWEd7QA1A&s=08

A lot of this. He makes comments to get the likes and such sent around. It’s what they do. The whole station is 100% bullshit. Which takes some doing

UFC Yeah right. Not even a yellow.

Selhurst Samurai

Quote:

I thought at the time it looked like he had him by the collar. I’m sure they’ll have no problem rectifying the mistake and overruling it without recourse to some ridiculous twisted interpretation of the rules…

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Had no idea windy is Agbonlahor

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

that red card for casemiro looks worse every time i see that. £#%&!ing hell, talk about soft.

but then i suppose we should expect it. We've not yet paid our penance for the goal against City.

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
There’s absolutely £#%&! all in that it should be overturned, but won’t be.

Seem to recall Brennan Johnson slapped Garnacho in his chops Wednesday and VAR laughed it off

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:22 PM
andyroo

Considering Ayew did exactly the same thing to Fred we're going to need a pretty damn good explanation why they picked out one incident to review and not the other

But we're not getting one

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:26 PM
dunk

Explanation: red attracts the eye.

Unless it’s Liverpool red, then it’s invisible to VAR.

Rashford on to 19 for the season? Also had 3 perfectly good goals ruled out, that I can recall, at Everton, Wolves and against Reading.

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Talksport have just become a parody of themselves. Everything is geared towards top shelf ‘controversial’ positions. They clearly tell their guests to just go with it. They even had Danny Murphy - the dullest man in Britain - at it this week.

As for Casemiro red: it’s soft….but don’t put your hands around a players throat ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:43 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
As for Casemiro red: it’s soft….but don’t put your hands around a players throat ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️
Unless it's a United player.

Unread 04-02-2023, 11:31 PM
dunk

Nailed on any appeal would result in a 4th game being added, the cup final

Unread 05-02-2023, 12:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/samuelluckhurst/...0nKTbQkgkSpL0A

Nailed on any appeal would result in a 4th game being added, the cup final
Should send a video with an appeal

They won’t add to the punishment. That was back when teams would appeal to manipulate which match to miss and was deemed “trivial “