United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:08 PM
Dasilvatwins

Casemiro was just checking the guys pulse…he did look pale. Never a red!

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Out for Leeds home and away and Leicester home

We should be ok. Didn’t get to play with the ball much but Sabitzer looks like he will slot in nicely. Wasn’t afraid to put in a challenge .
Just so needless. Much like his Arsenal suspension. Glad to see the £#%&!ing back of Palace.

Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
How long is the Cas ban?
3 games. And an extra one to think about what he did. And two more for being a Utd player. Plus a £300,000 fine.

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:09 PM
My Name is Heath

Followed it on Goldbridge.

Happy with 3 points, sounded pretty tight at the end

Top 4 looking good surely?

Sparky***

Fred got grabbed by the throat and slapped during that melee why didn’t they VAR that

Dr Stranger

That’s fine though.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Just so needless. Much like his Arsenal suspension. Glad to see the f***ing back of Palace.
Yea. This is the first time I’ve genuinely been disappointed in him. Doesn’t even seem it’s in his character.

Tbh he didn’t punch or hit the guy, tbh with the way the angle of the pitch is he had to put his hands somewhere to stop him from falling. (I’m reaching I know )

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:10 PM
dunk

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Followed it on Goldbridge.

Happy with 3 points, sounded pretty tight at the end

Top 4 looking good surely?
Only Spurs any real threat. Liverpool look finished. What the hell has happened to them?

dunk

What’s violent play again?

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:11 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Only Spurs any real threat. Liverpool look finished. What the hell has happened to them?
The Klopp Kollapse

Happened at Dortmund. He had no answers. Don’t think he will this time either.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Didn’t see this. ETH needs to start calling it out. Fergie was brilliant on it. Puts more emphasis on the refs. If Casemiro is a red this one is also a red . Not one of the TV lot brought up Fred’s one just there

ZiggyStardust

Relief
Huge win given the circumstances
After they got their first I thought they’d definitely get the equaliser

The refs and VAR at the moment wouldn’t know violent conduct if it hit them square between the eyes
Don’t get involved in season ending tackles but see an incident where Casemiro is holding the player in place as clear and obvious violent conduct
I thought you had to touch the face to get sent off

Hope ETH tears into the ref and VAR

Martinez was fantastic with Varane not far behind
Sabitzer looked really good in his cameo and should have setup Rashford for a potential excepts the ref saw “foul” when there was none

Still so £#%&!ing pissed off with the ref

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Yea. This is the first time I’ve genuinely been disappointed in him. Doesn’t even seem it’s in his character.

Tbh he didn’t punch or hit the guy, tbh with the way the angle of the pitch is he had to put his hands somewhere to stop him from falling. (I’m reaching I know )
He might have got away with it, but it’s just daft to raise your hands. Especially when the game is dead and done. Stupid and there’s no way it’ll get overturned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The Klopp Kollapse

Happened at Dortmund. He had no answers. Don’t think he will this time either.
He looks lost. Blaming refs left and centre (and chelsea). He’s stubborn too. Won’t change anything. It’s great 👍

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Dasilvatwins

Tbh bein going with he had grabbed the guys collars

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Fred slapped him tbh

Years back, a full ruckus happens, few cards move on...

VAR cannot Gif little incidents and make further calls, it's pathetic.

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Fred slapped him tbh

Years back, a full ruckus happens, few cards move on...

VAR cannot Gif little incidents and make further calls, it's pathetic.
The handball for the penalty took an age too. You can see the guy has his hand up miles above his body in an unnatural position

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:16 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Didn’t see this. ETH needs to start calling it out. Fergie was brilliant on it. Puts more emphasis on the refs. If Casemiro is a red this one is also a red . Not one of the TV lot brought up Fred’s one just there
I reckon we’ll hear about it from Fergal NQAT

They can’t stop him speaking out can they and they’ll
Still be shit scared of him now we’re on the rise

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
I reckon we’ll hear about it from Fergal NQAT

They can’t stop him speaking out can they and they’ll
Still be shit scared of him now we’re on the rise
The penalty calls. Howard Webb has told them not to go to var on all occasions which is fine.

But they’re missing clear and obvious ones. Too scared to make calls.

Unread 04-02-2023, 06:19 PM
BarryX

3 points in the bag, some lovely team spirit demonstrated and Sabitzer looked really solid when he came on. Happy days.