United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:03 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
The Scottish Player is a striker not midfielder.
Use him that way.
Pretty sure he played much of his reserve and academy games further forward?

Could be wrong but sure I read that somewhere*

*not only your post

Hyman_Roth

Our shooting is absolutely gash. Surely it’s the first thing you learn to put your foot over the ball. We sky so many £#%&!ing shots. It’s really weird.

Ronaldo is utter shit.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Thought we were fine, just a little flat at points and some really poor finishing.

We kept on the front foot and didn’t let the game just drift like we would’ve done before ETH.

Felt like one of those days rather than anything inherently wrong. We win that comfortably 99 times out of 100.
Agree.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:04 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Let’s not gloss over the fact that Soceidad are going to beat us away. We were poor tonight.
100% this. We want to win the europa, struggling against the shite. The only saving grace is maybe a better team attacks more which opens up bigger gaps , space and time for our forwards to finish from

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:04 PM
Joe Biden

Dalot is dogshit isn't he?

Poor performance, but a win carries some momentum into the Newcastle game at least.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:06 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden

Poor performance, but a win carries some momentum into the Newcastle game at least.
Thought he was improving quite a bit when they won the four in a row. Then had a great game for Portugal too. Seems to have regressed a bit as has malacia.

Can’t stand the fat bastard but shaw might just be starting against Newcastle. Think he’s earned it.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden

Dalot looks like he’s punching above his weight. He’s doing alright, but there’s a really poor player just waiting to get out.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:07 PM
Drexl

They defended well tbf

BUT we are weak up front

Donny would have scored 3

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:07 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Let’s not gloss over the fact that Soceidad are going to beat us away. We were poor tonight.
Not sure it’s possible to gloss over something that hasn’t happened yet tbh

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not sure it’s possible to gloss over something that hasn’t happened yet tbh

This keeper is thrilled

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
They defended well tbf

BUT we are weak up front

Donny would have scored 3
Doncaster?

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

This keeper is thrilled
Shit apparently.....

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Shit apparently.....
Yep. Which is why he’s second choice keeper for a team called piss.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Shit apparently.....
Played at Old Trafford and didn’t make a dick of himself. It’s as much as I could have hoped for if it happened to me.

As long as I hadn’t given away a penalty, scored an own goal and got a stitch I’d be delighted.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:22 PM
silv

Ten Hag looks like his shops in Tk maxx can get all the gear but not in the right size

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:26 PM
dunk

One of those FIFA Scripted last minute winner games that, mental.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Dr Stranger

So what’s the sitch in the group? Does it go GD or head to head?

Woman in studio just made no sense. Said that we have to win by two goals over there because Sociedad have the better head to head. But if we won by 1 goal, we’d have the same head to head

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'd sacrifice a good few Fredsters for a top centre forward.
Name names, pol.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Sparky***

£#%&! off banging on about this keeper.

He stood whilst our forwards kicked everything down his £#%&!ing throat ffs. I fancy i'd have saved most of them.

Unread 13-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Name names, pol.
Well volunteered.