United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2011, 07:27 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: City on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
so you mean if we play the same system differently we'll be ok?
£#%&! off, you know what I meant.

Unread 13-04-2011, 07:38 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzer
More nervous about the Newcastle game. If we have to lose one of them, let it be on Saturday.

They'll balls the final up anyway.
Give over, pal.

Unread 13-04-2011, 07:41 PM
elephantstone

You would rather lose to city? Oh my word.

Unread 13-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzer
more nervous about the newcastle game. If we have to lose one of them, let it be on saturday.

They'll balls the final up anyway.
[size="7"]£#%&! off

Unread 13-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Grimson

£#%&! 'em, they're an absolute shambles. If they think they can ignore a month of steadily declining form for a "big occasion" they're in for a shock. We'll win 3-1.

Unread 13-04-2011, 07:43 PM
elephantstone

Newcastle jesus wept

Unread 13-04-2011, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Newcastle jesus wept
I shall be mightily miffed if we *do* beat the Berties and then slip up against them, mind

Unread 13-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Azzer

I don't mean I generally prefer losing to City than Newcastle.

But of the two games, given the choice of winning one, I'd prefer the three points. That would pretty much be the title, in my opinion. Lose it and it's wide open again.

FA Cup finalists or Premier League Champions? No brainer.

Unread 13-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzer
I don't mean I generally prefer losing to City than Newcastle.

But of the two games, given the choice of winning one, I'd prefer the three points. That would pretty much be the title, in my opinion. Lose it and it's wide open again.

FA Cup finalists or Premier League Champions? No brainer.
Yeah but we're not going to lose to Newcastle ffs, not even worth considering.

Unread 13-04-2011, 08:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Yeah but we're not going to lose to Newcastle ffs, not even worth considering.
Like we never lost to Wolves..........oh

Every game is massive, now

Unread 13-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Like we never lost to Wolves..........oh

Every game is massive, now
Indeed, it could happen. But we're in much better form now than we were when we played Wolves, and Newcastle have lost 3 of their last 4. We'll batter them.

Unread 13-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Indeed, it could happen. But we're in much better form now than we were when we played Wolves, and Newcastle have lost 3 of their last 4. We'll batter them.
They're due a win then

Unread 13-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Sparky***

Unread 13-04-2011, 08:46 PM
believe

what time is the kick off? just seen an advert on ITV saying 4:40pm and please for the loves of allah tell me it's saturday.

Unread 13-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
what time is the kick off? Just seen an advert on itv saying 4:40pm and please for the loves of allah tell me it's saturday.

Unread 13-04-2011, 09:07 PM
FraUtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
not actually given too much thought to the fact we're in the final if should we do so.
Keep forgetting that bit myself. Winners on Saturday (us ) play Notlob or Stoke in the FA Cup Final

Unread 13-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Sandman

I think Owen will start if we play 4-4-2, with the Newcastle game on tuesday Fergie is bound to rotate a bit.

----------------VDS-------------
---Rafael----Rio-----Vidic----Fabio-

Valencia--Scholes---Ando---Nani---

-------Berbatov-----Owen---------

Unread 13-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Argentina

Jesus, we don't need to rotate all that much. There are 6 weeks left and 10 games to play.

I won't be getting nervous until Friday night. I didn't sleep at all before the Barce Final in 09 and stayed up watching legendary videos of us on youtube. It'll be a repeat of that for me I reckon, although I've got a £#%&!ing long day on Saturday so I'll need some sleep...

Unread 13-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Jesus, we don't need to rotate all that much. There are 6 weeks left and 10 games to play.

I won't be getting nervous until Friday night. I didn't sleep at all before the Barce Final in 09 and stayed up watching legendary videos of us on youtube. It'll be a repeat of that for me I reckon, although I've got a £#%&!ing long day on Saturday so I'll need some sleep...
Starting on Saturday we're going to playing a game every 3 or 4 days until the 8th May, we'll need to rotate quite a bit.

Unread 13-04-2011, 09:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina

11 games you meant
Closed Thread