United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:29 PM
PaulParkers

Talking Kick, Run, Cross

Which bender calls Valencia this?

What a player. Can do it all and is so important to the team both as an attacking player and in his defensive duties....even had a blinder at fullback

Even if he were merely "kick, run, cross", what a nightmare that would be for a striker ey? 'OH NO! A winger who won't needlessly lose the ball trying some audacious %@#$&!s but instead puts dangerous balls into the box for me.....aaaaaarrrrrrgh!'

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:40 PM
helmet

Default Re: Kick, Run, Cross

£#%&!ing great player. Been said before, but you can see how much Rooney loves playing with him. Think we'll see much more of what those two did together last year in the future too.

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:41 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I'm not sure but whoever it is must know utterly £#%&! all about football and is probably a £#%&!ing @#%&! as well.

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I'm not sure but whoever it is much know utterly £#%&! all about football and is probably a £#%&!ing @#%&! as well.
it was marlo

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
it was marlo
what? you £#%&!ing what??! etc

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:53 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Even if he were merely "kick, run, cross", what a nightmare that would be for a striker ey? 'OH NO! A winger who won't needlessly lose the ball trying some audacious %@#$&!s but instead puts dangerous balls into the box for me.....aaaaaarrrrrrgh!'
Totally agree. Infinitely more preferable to Nani in other words.

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:53 PM
borsuk

there's not many left now but there's plenty who've just not got what valencia offers us and who have tended to damn him with faint praise in the past. i remember in the summer there was a few banging on about signing a left-winger so nani could play on the right. nani's great but the underappreciation of valencia has been

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:58 PM
dodger

He's not a big enough name for us. Nor should we be signing players from £#%&!ing Wigan. Get rid.

Unread 07-04-2011, 12:59 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
there's not many left now but there's plenty who've just not got what valencia offers us and who have tended to damn him with faint praise in the past. i remember in the summer there was a few banging on about signing a left-winger so nani could play on the right. nani's great but the underappreciation of valencia has been
Also notice that Rooney's form has picked up at just the same time that Valencia is back. I remain convinced that Rooney trusts him on the right and doesn't feel the need to go over there covering.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=37

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Which bender calls Valencia this?

What a player. Can do it all and is so important to the team both as an attacking player and in his defensive duties....even had a blinder at fullback

Ginners

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
what? you £#%&!ing what??! etc

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Coracao

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:20 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
That puff in the green shirt

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:20 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Loving the Tarquin in the green

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:22 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
basically I put it down to the playstation generation/modern football fan. Not happy unless players backheel the ball over there heads by pressing X, Y, LR, TRIANGLE, B then lollipop the £#%&! out of themselves by rolling their virtual analogue sticks before over head kicking it into the top corner for extra XP points.

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I bet those chinos are rolled up to the ankle and hes wearing no socks.

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
2nd from the left at the top in the cap

Didn't he kill himself in Full Metal Jacket

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Looks like silv.

Unread 07-04-2011, 01:57 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Looks like silv.
i wasnt gonna comment

im more stacked than that though

Unread 07-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Ginners
always been a fan of valencia and was one of the few saying what a good signing it was at the time
Closed Thread