United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Yes if it goes to a United player..from either side. By the way we are in Metres these days

Penalty spot-12 yards

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
What did you think of Fletcher when he first came on the scene?
Thought he was promising, remember the first timeI saw him live, he took a balldown over his shoulder from a long ball thought h's got a bit of class. Unfortunately he has gone backwards as a player, his passing is dreadful beyond 10 yards, he is horribly slow and an absolute coward in the tackle. Fortunately we have a genuinely promising midfielder in Gibson returning from Belgium next season pushing Fletcher closer to the door.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:02 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Carrick - worst player in our entire squad
Richardson - Quality winger

Your opinions and you call mine stupid? Just £#%&! off to one of you homophobic hatemeetings you silly @#%&!.
hmmm...

i was wrong about carrick and to be honest im happy im wrong..

im not stupid enough to stick by what i said for no reason. carrick has proved he is a decent midfielder and im happy about that..

you on the other hand are a ignorant boring muppet.

you start posting thread after thread as soon as you log on at work every weekday morning spilling out things you have probably been thinking about posting for days.

and now you going to say a able footballer who plays for manchester and scotland and gets too much stick for no reason is mediocre...

im sure your right and our management team and scotland are wrong...

actim are just on wum as well eh football genuis?

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Thought he was promising, remember the first timeI saw him live, he took a balldown over his shoulder from a long ball thought h's got a bit of class. Unfortunately he has gone backwards as a player, his passing is dreadful beyond 10 yards, he is horribly slow and an absolute coward in the tackle. Fortunately we have a genuinely promising midfielder in Gibson returning from Belgium next season pushing Fletcher closer to the door.

Fletcher won't be leaving United.

Very good squad player.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
hmmm...

i was wrong about carrick and to be honest im happy im wrong..

im not stupid enough to stick by what i said for no reason. carrick has proved he is a decent midfielder and im happy about that..

you on the other hand are a ignorant boring muppet.

you start posting thread after thread as soon as you log on at work every weekday morning spilling out things you have probably been thinking about posting for days.

and now you going to say a able footballer who plays for manchester and scotland and gets too much stick for no reason is mediocre...

im sure your right and our management team and scotland are wrong...

actim are just on wum as well eh football genuis?
You'll make another one of your famous U-Turns when Fletcher goes after Hargreaves signs and Gibson returns. Oh and whilee we're talking about ignorance are you still wishing death on gays and taking the pissout of people collecting for cancer charities?

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Fletcher won't be leaving United.

Very good squad player.
Not good enough, Gibson and Hargreaves added to squad, no need for Fletcher.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
You'll make another one of your famous U-Turns when Fletcher goes after Hargreaves signs and Gibson returns. Oh and whilee we're talking about ignorance are you still wishing death on gays and taking the pissout of people collecting for cancer charities?

No need to bring a Red Issue debate over here mate.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
No need to bring a Red Issue debate over here mate.
"who asked for your stupid opinion?"

There was no need for that either from violator.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:10 PM
violater

Quote:
a u-turn
so £#%&!ing what?

im a football fan. id seen little of carrick and didnt rate him. i also saw his first few performances at ot and thought he wasnt up for it and quite a few agreed.

he has turned it around and im happy to say im wrong.
i was also wrong about evra which im also happy to say.

if you knew it all,all along why not become a manager. you seem to know your stuff

my views on gays are my own views and tbh i dont care what an idiot like you thinks to be honest.
and you were addressed abotu the cancer issue on ri you muppet....

all hail antonin the football guru

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Skag Trendy

Gibson will never get in the first team.File under Jones.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:12 PM
violater

Quote:
"who asked for your stupid opinion?"

There was no need for that either from violator.
erm if you read the thread i posted about fletchers important goals and mom appearance. who was it who quoted my post????

your becoming tiresome you sad vagabond.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:15 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
erm if you read the thread i posted about fletchers important goals and mom appearance. who was it who quoted my post????

Yes and I responded with a perfectly valid response. You then leapt into the playground.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Not even close.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:17 PM
jem

Default I'd be quite happy

to see fletch playing in that team of the week. just not for us.

veron is the greatest player ever, ever, ever according to all the indices. so they're not complete crap, then. :0)

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Part 36 Offer

Default Violater

Good to see you're not too proud to say you were wrong about Carrick.

Think most of us got it wrong about Evra.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Physically a lot stronger than Jones. Jones was a good player, but he was weak, very one footed and slow. Gibson could do with a yard of pace form what i have seen of him, he has a stocky build, but technically good, can pass the ball long and short.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:19 PM
violater

Quote:
Yes and I responded with a perfectly valid response. You then leapt into the playground.
so this valid...?

Quote:
Against Liverpool he made 3 good tackles, his only 3 of the season, early in and did little else.
£#%&! off will ya???

your a #@&%!. a total #@&%!..

use the 5 more of hours on internet use you have today more constructively.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:20 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
so this valid...?

£#%&! off will ya???

your a #@&%!. a total #@&%!..

use the 5 more of hours on internet use you have today more constructively.

Yeah it's valid. Oh and as for your other point, Mr Pot, it's Mr Kettle on the phone, he says you are black.

You silly angry bigotted idiot.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Tiberian

Fletcher has improved this season, scored 3 important goals, and has not been the liability that he was in previous years. Still will not make it long term as a starter, but be fair, he has been ok this year.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:21 PM
violater

Quote:
Good to see you're not too proud to say you were wrong about Carrick.

Think most of us got it wrong about Evra.
i was wrong. very wrong. the lad isnt the best in the world but is a good midfielder as i now understand what he brings to the team...

im a football fan. most football fans can be fickle at times.
its part and parcel of watching the game

some were right all along but tbh im not jealous of the blue peter badge they will be recieving at their ceremony.
Closed Thread