United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Sparky***

Default *official* United v Chelsea Match Thread - Teams and We Do What We Want

Old Trafford
Champions League Quarter Final 2nd leg(agg 1-0)
Tuesday 11th April 2011
K.O. 19:45

Unread 12-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs down Re: *official* United v Chelsea Match Thread - Teams, Links and We Do What We Want

3 - 1 Chelsea - Torres brace

Unread 12-04-2011, 04:56 PM
The Return of JC

Default Re: *official* United v Chelsea Match Thread - Teams, Links and We Do What We Want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
3 - 1 Chelsea - Torres brace
Ooh, we're gonna score.

Unread 12-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Harri Jaffa

Default Re: *official* United v Chelsea Match Thread - Teams, Links and We Do What We Want

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Ooh, we're gonna score.
in the 96th minute

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:03 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
in the 96th minute
That's so us.

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:04 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

2-1 to us probably their comedy defenders can't have two good games against us in a row
rooney will be out to prove himself and hopefully will start alongside berbatov

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

2-0 Chelsea. their 433 will stifle us. £#%&!.

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:05 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down Re: *official* United v Chelsea Match Thread - Teams, Links and We Do What We Want

I hate this @#%&! of a game tonight

I don't wanna have to sit through 90minutes of torture.

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:08 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I hate this @#%&! of a game tonight

I don't wanna have to sit through 90minutes of torture.
Will you shuddup!

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:09 PM
rogieop

Dreamt last night we won 4-3

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:09 PM
user_name

Quote:
That's so us.

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Dreamt last night we won 4-3
I dreamt last night we won 8 - 3

Smalling with the first, header from a corner in between a diving Cech and one of their defenders, can't remember who

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:16 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Will you shuddup!
Honestly, I might go & lock myself in the shed & not come out till 10pm tonight.
I haven't felt this nervous before a game for £#%&!ing ages.

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Honestly, I might go & lock myself in the shed & not come out till 10pm tonight.
I haven't felt this nervous before a game for £#%&!ing ages.
Feel exactly the same

Still at work, suffering from the weekends exploits but if I go home i'll get more nervous, here I can keep myself more occupied

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:33 PM
irk

cut me open and ive got doomlord written right through me. torres is nailed on to break his duck tonight.

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Harri Jaffa

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Time For Heroes

3-1 Yoonited, Rooney 1st goal, Chelsea are shit, we are good, yhihf.

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:36 PM
carlosartorial

Jebus Christ. What a bunch of fannies.

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:39 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Jebus Christ. What a bunch of fannies.
correct.

lets £#%&!ing go and smash the cockney @#%&!s

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:55 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I dreamt last night we won 8 - 3

Smalling with the first, header from a corner in between a diving Cech and one of their defenders, can't remember who
I dreamt I was carrying this pig around work. I was trying to fob it off on to all the members of staff. Then the environment changed and I was in my old street from when I was a kid and I had really long hair. And the pig could talk by then and had the voice of my old schoolteacher.

So we'll be fine tonight.