United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Vera Duckworth

Default Ronaldois disrespectful to united and should be sold

hes had long spells of being really poor and we stuck by him. in the summer he took the piss and said he wanted to go to Madrid. Capello didn't want him thats why he didnt move.

now he finally shows some form he gets given a week off to go to dubai and suddenly all the rumours starts up after he has meetings with them and barcalona . is it really coincendence that he was dropped this weekend with the bullshit excuse of a cold? no Ferguson knows hes been engineering a move

face it,hes a brilliant player but he has no loyalty to united and is desperate to go to Spain he isnt trustworthy and we will have to cash in while his stock is up. he isnt commited to united for the longterm and sees us as a steppingstone. this is the problem with foreign payers

reluctant rant over

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:05 PM
silv

sort er out jack

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

who the £#%&! are Barcalona

oh and £#%&! off

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Ether

No wonder Jack used to spend more time with his pigeons if that's the kind of %@#$&!s you come out with.

Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Duckworth
this is the problem with foreign payers
Yeah United have never gotten decent service from foreign players.

Vera Duckworth

what a grown up response to a different opinion.

fredtissue really does have the quality posters

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Grimson

Quote:

Then £#%&! off somewhere else. Your post was stupid. You don't sell your best player, especially for made-up reasons.

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Vera Duckworth

yes don't actually respond to what i said just insult me.

i joined this place because your supposed to have a reputation as the quality posters who let ri. ive had better debates with Jack's pigeons.

its obvious you know im £#%&!ing right on ronadlo . A genuis but not remotely loyal or commited to united and desperate to go to Spain,end of.

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:10 PM
shadowplay

Quote:

You're now the best of the lot

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Vera Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Then £#%&! off somewhere else. Your post was stupid. You don't sell your best player, especially for made-up reasons.
wow no wonder this place is small and slow. you tell everyone to £#%&! off who has a different opinion.

aren't you a yank anyway?

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Grimson

Quote:

i joined this place because your supposed to have a reputation as the quality posters who let ri. ive had better debates with Jack's pigeons.

its obvious you know im £#%&!ing right on ronadlo . A genuis but not remotely loyal or commited to united and desperate to go to Spain,end of.
Maybe what you said has been covered ad nauseum since September? Show up with a post like that, lecturing us, what do you expect? You think this topic has never been discussed around here?

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Grimson

I'm pretty sure you're the first person I've told to £#%&! off. Have a nice cry about it why don't you.

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Ether

Are you on your period Vera? Why the drama?

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Vera Duckworth

so why did he say in the summer 'yes i like Madrid' 'perhaps i should leave'

why does he come back from Dubai and get dropped after yet again talking about possibly moving to Spain?

im not pleased about it but wake up and smell the coffee,hes going and with Glazers blessing mate

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

do one Dakpul/Violator whoever the £#%&! you are

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Gog Coch

Quote:

Go and make more NeoLab Adverts will you. Your acting is diabolical.

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Vera Duckworth

not one of you has actually addressed the points i made. all you've done is insult me and tell me to £#%&! off.

you say ri is shit (i'd agree) yet you act no different .

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Ether

Violater's online at the moment Columbo

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Vera Duckworth

Quote:
so why did he say in the summer 'yes i like Madrid' 'perhaps i should leave'

why does he come back from Dubai and get dropped after yet again talking about possibly moving to Spain?

im not pleased about it but wake up and smell the coffee,hes going and with Glazers blessing mate
instead of beng little keyboard warriors answer this post

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Violater's online at the moment Columbo
Shit so you reckon this really is Vera?

Is Pure on line then
Closed Thread