United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Could Ziyech look less arsed here?
Could see it in his face when he was waiting to come on, it just screamed ‘£#%&! this’

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Leicester string some nice passes together.
They do.

That move that put Tielemans in early in this half was an example of a team that does the right thing most of time. Our forwards could learn from that 😳

Is it Andy Hinchcliffe in the commentary box?

He’s ok. Considering how shit the standard is.

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:07 PM
Vida_15

also having a second midfield option that is willing to bust a lung to get in the box or involved in the counter

tielemans put in a 40 yd sprint to get in behind for vardy to play him thru

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:07 PM
Vedder

Maddison hitting a bit of form. They’re looking good. We should of beaten them few weeks ago ffs

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:09 PM
dunk

Problem Leicester have is the supporting cast. Perez, Iheanacho, Praet etc. All alright, not great though.

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:09 PM
Big Norm

Chelsea are £#%&!ing shocking.

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:10 PM
Vida_15

Chelsea this season against the top 6

4 losses and 2 draws....goals for 1 goals against 8

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:12 PM
MUFC One Love

Leicester are a very tidy team. Some lovely play in midfield.

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:24 PM
History

They may burn out again, but they've looked good for a while

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:24 PM
Ethers

The amount of people on here who were screaming about Ziyech being a bargain ffs, despite hardly ever watching him

Hate Chelsea, Hate Frank. Shame on anyone who was bigging him up over Ole not long ago.

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The amount of people on here who were screaming about Ziyech being a bargain ffs, despite hardly ever watching him

Hate Chelsea, Hate Frank. Shame on anyone who was bigging him up over Ole not long ago.
There were lads bigging up Arsenal/Arteta in pre-season, can't believe they have the neck to still post even if they are avoiding football threads and sticking to boxing.

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:33 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
There were lads bigging up Arsenal/Arteta in pre-season, can't believe they have the neck to still post even if they are avoiding football threads and sticking to boxing.
“He’s got them playing the way he wants. Just watch them for ten minutes and you can see the work he’s putting in on the training ground. Compare them to the utter shambles Ole puts out weekly”

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:43 PM
dunk

Quote:

He’s got bags of quality, looks like he’s taken the funnies with Frank already though

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:50 PM
Vida_15

Ziyech is a quality player and there aren’t many that would debate otherwise

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:52 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
Ziyech is a quality player and there aren’t many that would debate otherwise
He’s great when he’s great, but he’s a bit of a slapped arse, and has undoubtedly been a massive failure in England so far. Exactly the kind of player we should be staying away from at the moment, and nobody who saw him regularly for Ajax would contest otherwise.

Unread 19-01-2021, 11:59 PM
Tronics

Quote:

people ITK have said Ziyech was always highly rated by the top clubs but none made a move on him because of his attitude behind-the-scenes, he was indulged a lot at Ajax from what I've read

and i was shocked to find out he's 27/28 years old for some reason, i assumed he was around the same as Havertz or something

still rate him though and if they get a proper coach in he will kick on.

Unread 20-01-2021, 12:19 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Still fuming with that draw away to Leicester tbh
Our draw with Chelsea looks rather worse at the moment tbph.

Unread 20-01-2021, 12:44 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
people ITK have said Ziyech was always highly rated by the top clubs but none made a move on him because of his attitude behind-the-scenes, he was indulged a lot at Ajax from what I've read

and i was shocked to find out he's 27/28 years old for some reason, i assumed he was around the same as Havertz or something

Ziyech was a great supporting act to Southampton legend Dusan Tadic in that Ajax side nqat.

Unread 20-01-2021, 06:21 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Our draw with Chelsea looks rather worse at the moment tbph.
Why do you do this?

Unread 20-01-2021, 08:04 AM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

I think they'll go for Timmi Tacticsmann from Borussia Noncengladbach

Personally I like Julio Falso Neuvo at Sporting Chinos
Closed Thread