United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Should Greenwood be allowed to play for us again?
Yes 41 33.33%
No 82 66.67%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:33 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
If the club announce whilst he plays for Utd, half his wages will go to support women's refuges in Gtr MCR.
That his partner is reconciled and as a twenty odd year old he has made mistakes and wishes to make amends.
It would blow over In six months
Walk out to redemption song every home game

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
May have missed this if he has put out a statement.

But does anybody else not think he’s weird that once the case has dropped he hasn’t come out even via lawyers to say something along the lines of that he was always innocent and he hope it can be put behind him and look to the future etc etc.

There hasn’t even been a public denial .
I imagine he’s waiting for United to show their hand and tell him what he needs to do.

NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
May have missed this if he has put out a statement.

But does anybody else not think he’s weird that once the case has dropped he hasn’t come out even via lawyers to say something along the lines of that he was always innocent and he hope it can be put behind him and look to the future etc etc.

There hasn’t even been a public denial .
He did make a statement:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-b2274769.html

Quote:
I am relieved that this matter is now over and I would like to thank my family, loved ones and friends for their support. There will be no further comment at this time.

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:36 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Doesn’t deny it 😬

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:36 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
As soon as there’s an apology or forgiveness spoken about it opens a huge can of worms, never gonna happen imo.
dunk, I would genuinely like to apologise for anything that I may have said to upset you. I will try to be a better person in future. it was never my intention to upset you, but I haven't always observed the highest standards of consideration and kindness in my writing. you deserve better and I shall dedicate myself to trying to make it up to you going forward.

what am I talking about? would any third party like to confirm what I have just admitted to saying?

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:38 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
dunk, I would genuinely like to apologise for anything that I may have said to upset you. I will try to be a better person in future. it was never my intention to upset you, but I haven't always observed the highest standards of consideration and kindness in my writing. you deserve better and I shall dedicate myself to trying to make it up to you going forward.

what am I talking about? would any third party like to confirm what I have just admitted to saying?
I could be mistaken but I think you said you got Brexit wrong

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:43 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Walk out to redemption song every home game
Really encapsulates the frustration of a withdrawn rape charge

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:22 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I could be mistaken but I think you said you got Brexit wrong
I guess that proves my point.

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

I’m not sure an empty load of old %@#$&!s will cut the mustard in this case, that which has been seen is too specific.

Same for Greenwood.

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’m not sure an empty load of old %@#$&!s will cut the mustard in this case, that which has been seen is too specific.

Same for Greenwood.

:0)

Unread 07-02-2023, 08:53 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Fair enough, my mistake.

Edit. Tbf he still doesn’t say, he was innocent and he will be doing all he can to restore his reputation

Unread 07-02-2023, 09:56 AM
wiganste

Because he's not innocent. He's a little £#%&!ing rat
Closed Thread