United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-01-2023, 11:53 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i love the guy but these type of videos just make me cringe.
I refuse to watch shit like that. utterly scouse.

agree with Silv. love the guy and the optimism is back, hopefully titles will follow, but there's a long way to go.

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:15 PM
suedeshoes

I'm becoming more and more confident that ETA is the real deal. The biggest aspect for me is the huge improvement he's getting out of literally every player.

Could see his focus clearly after we got dicked 4-0 by Brentford. He didn't panic. Dealt with it and moved on.

United look like a team again. A proper team. We might win some trophies this season, we might not, but for the first time in a few years I'm confident that we will soon.

We're winning matches and playing really good football with a giant on loan from Burnley playing up front. I'd never have thought that would work but ten Haag clearly did and he was right.

It's really enjoyable watching United again. ETH could actually be the one.

Unread 02-02-2023, 12:58 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I'm becoming more and more confident that ETA is the real deal. The biggest aspect for me is the huge improvement he's getting out of literally every player.

Could see his focus clearly after we got dicked 4-0 by Brentford. He didn't panic. Dealt with it and moved on.

United look like a team again. A proper team. We might win some trophies this season, we might not, but for the first time in a few years I'm confident that we will soon.

We're winning matches and playing really good football with a giant on loan from Burnley playing up front. I'd never have thought that would work but ten Haag clearly did and he was right.

It's really enjoyable watching United again.ETH could actually be the one.
That's the best thing of all. Matchday threads on here over the past few years...

"oh ffs, we're not playing again are we?"

Unread 02-02-2023, 01:13 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
That's the best thing of all. Matchday threads on here over the past few years...

"oh ffs, we're not playing again are we?"

The doom crew have all but disbanded, although they occasionally threaten to make a comeback (see: the Eriksen thread a couple of days ago).

Unread 02-02-2023, 01:49 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes

It's really enjoyable watching United again. ETH could actually be the one.
Pretty sure the Spanish police have run them into the ground these days, not the force of old.

Unread 02-02-2023, 02:19 PM
puressence

his birthday today

Unread 07-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Dasilvatwins

Cool

Shout out to this beautiful bald bastard.

In his short time, he’s rid the moyes curse , sent the scousers and klopp into obscurity, rid the team of pogba , lingard and other rubbish. Signed my two most favourite players post Ferguson (Martinez and Casemiro) .

Got us playing good football, improved other players. Sorted dressing room discipline , hasnt once cried or run on the touch line like arteta or Guardiola .

… and now City are going tits up. Say what you want, it’s the ten hag effect!

All eras come to an end, this guy has will have seen two eras (scouse and city) end within 7/8 months of his time at the club

Unread 12-02-2023, 12:12 AM
Dr Stranger

He’s knows.

No ‘happy with the squad’
No ‘there will be more days like this’
No ‘Scott will be like a new signing’

Aspirations. Standards. He’s got this.

Unread 12-02-2023, 08:40 AM
puressence

sooner 5 or 6 go and he replaces them with his players then we make those big strides , starting to be interesting listening to pundits back tracking there early season whos this joker , to wait a minute utd are back you can just tell

Unread 12-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Pop

Unread 12-02-2023, 05:08 PM
Parlabane

Bunks levels of love from me to ETH

Unread 12-02-2023, 05:09 PM
est.1878

Love him and everything about him

Renovated town hall balcony Heineken stein title goon within 3 years...

Unread 12-02-2023, 05:14 PM
red in cumbria

Strong approve

Unread 12-02-2023, 05:17 PM
NedKelly

To quote R Kelly -

He’s that star up in the sky
He’s that mountain peak up high
Hey he made it
He’s the worlds greatest

Unread 12-02-2023, 05:39 PM
MagnificentSeven

puts out a weak dogshit side and still gets a comfortable win, a clean sheet and two late goals which is a statement about the mentality of this side.

i know it's only leeds and they have a strong chance of going down, but combine the factors of their new manager bounce, this being their cup final, the elland road atmosphere, the high they would have been on after wednesday, and the fact that on their day they can be quite tough (just ask liverpool and chelsea) and actually do have some decent attacking options, plus our squad being down to its bare bones, and today was never going to be easy.

process status: trusted

Unread 12-02-2023, 05:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Wouldn’t swap him for any manager in the world.

Unread 12-02-2023, 05:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
puts out a weak dogshit side and still gets a comfortable win, a clean sheet and two late goals which is a statement about the mentality of this side.

i know it's only leeds and they have a strong chance of going down, but combine the factors of their new manager bounce, this being their cup final, the elland road atmosphere, the high they would have been on after wednesday, and the fact that on their day they can be quite tough (just ask liverpool and chelsea) and actually do have some decent attacking options, plus our squad being down to its bare bones, and today was never going to be easy.

process status: trusted
Wouldn't have got this result today under most if not all of our previous post-SAF managers.

Unread 12-02-2023, 05:57 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
To quote R Kelly -

He’s that star up in the sky
He’s that mountain peak up high
Hey he made it
He’s the worlds greatest
“…by the way, would you like a Haribo?”

Unread 12-02-2023, 06:07 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Wouldn’t swap him for any manager in the world.
This mate

Really…who else is even in the running?

He’s genuinely got a great character and is doing a brilliant job.

Let’s be honest - we were 2/3 signings away from a major challenge even this season.

Love hon Bunks stylée

Unread 12-02-2023, 06:22 PM
Vedder

He is THE ONE

Sparky saged him a few years ago fair play
Closed Thread