Unread 06-02-2023, 01:20 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Just texted a city mate

“You can park at mine for Altrincham away next season”

Unread 06-02-2023, 10:12 PM
Danoli

These bastards are gonna be very useful over the next few months.

They will need something to take their mind off their horrific season.

What better way than be handed the role of chief victims (in their mind) to city’s cheating.

I suspect they will be very vocal about all this.

No doubt they will blame their form going off a cliff on city.

Unread 06-02-2023, 10:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Just texted a city mate

“You can park at mine for Altrincham away next season”
"They've been to Rotterdam and Monaco, Napoli and Rome.
Now they're playing Rotherham, Rotherham at homeee....."

Unread 07-02-2023, 09:57 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
These bastards are gonna be very useful over the next few months.

They will need something to take their mind off their horrific season.

What better way than be handed the role of chief victims (in their mind) to city’s cheating.

I suspect they will be very vocal about all this.

No doubt they will blame their form going off a cliff on city.
Hate the scousers but they know how to come together and be victims . Every other team in the league will have to put pressure on them. (Obv minus Newcastle)

Like you said, scousers are going to need to ramp off the self pity. Something about ffp pissing on the memories of the 96

Unread 17-02-2023, 11:44 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
None of these regimes are getting to own us they can all £#%&! right off. We stand for something that they can never own. They'll know the protests and bad PR if they buy us won't be worth it. You would see organised match day pickets of the stadium for starters.
I remember these scruffy @#%&!s constantly chanting “D.I.C” practically begging Dubai to come and buy them when the previous set of Yanks were there.

Silly bastard

Unread 17-02-2023, 11:50 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
I remember these scruffy @#%&!s constantly chanting “D.I.C” practically begging Dubai to come and buy them when the previous set of Yanks were there.

Silly bastard
When Liverpool are good: we’re the best
When Liverpool are shit: the moral high ground

We’ve barely heard a peep from them over their American owners, yet we’ve been calling out ours for 17 years.

But yeah, THEIR protests would be better.

Unread 18-02-2023, 12:40 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai

Silly bastard
Club hasn't even been sold and they're on the moral high ground already. They're gutted and can't dress it up any other way.

The living personification of the smug crying face meme.

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:24 PM
Pop

Utd v Leicester...

- United really need the ref to step in here - letting them down badly by not giving them every decision. It's a disgrace

- Not a yellow card? Yeah right you bent £#%&!er.

- The Qataris are paying off the officials before they’ve even got in

- With all the money in the game, I'm amazed that some of these ref bastards haven't been taken to court

- The favouritism they get in England is ridiculous. Similar to Juventus and Italy over the years and every bit as nefarious.

- People honestly still claim that football isn't utterly bent

- Stuart Atwell is my man of the match for United up to now.

- Howard Webb for me. And people say there's no value in the January Transfer Window.

- This is the most disgraceful level of officiating I've ever witnessed in a game.

- Bent as £#%&!

- I give up. The desperation to get this lot into the title race is there for all to see.

- Leicester should honestly just walk off now and refuse to kick off.

- The game is corrupt. It’s obvious.

- This game is as corrupt as they come.

- Bent as you know what.

- How much worse is it going to become if the are bought by the Qataris?

- Utd are a very average team and would be among the worst ever winners. But when you're getting 2+ bent decisions a game they coukd end up fluking it

- Can the officials AT LEAST try to make it not too obvious?

- As soon as I saw Howard Webb was coming back, I stuck £25 on them to win the league

- If we thought it was bad enough going against City for the league going against a good United side (which they aren't now) is almost impossible with the level of help they get.

- We have to beat these at Anfield but I'm not sure we'll be allowed to

- I've seen some laughably bent games in my time, but that probably has to be up there with the absolute worst of them. Atwell should be getting the sack after that.

- Typical Manc scummy win. Refs on board and VAR adjusting the lines for Trashford. I HATE them so much.

Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc....

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Jethro

Average team

Bunch of £#%&!ing #@&%!s. Their league position is funny considering they're world class in every position.

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
We have to beat these at Anfield but I'm not sure we'll be allowed to
The lack of self awareness is basically unmeasurable

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:30 PM
dunk

£#%&!ing hell I hope we win at Anfield

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:35 PM
Dasilvatwins

He pulled out of it. It’s not like Fabinho who went through the back of the guys ankle. Deluded and piss boiling , haven’t even announced which bids been accepted yet and they’re going off on new owners

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Utd v Leicester...

- United really need the ref to step in here - letting them down badly by not giving them every decision. It's a disgrace

- Not a yellow card? Yeah right you bent £#%&!er.

- The Qataris are paying off the officials before they’ve even got in

- With all the money in the game, I'm amazed that some of these ref bastards haven't been taken to court

- The favouritism they get in England is ridiculous. Similar to Juventus and Italy over the years and every bit as nefarious.

- People honestly still claim that football isn't utterly bent

- Stuart Atwell is my man of the match for United up to now.

- Howard Webb for me. And people say there's no value in the January Transfer Window.

- This is the most disgraceful level of officiating I've ever witnessed in a game.

- Bent as £#%&!

- I give up. The desperation to get this lot into the title race is there for all to see.

- Leicester should honestly just walk off now and refuse to kick off.

- The game is corrupt. It’s obvious.

- This game is as corrupt as they come.

- Bent as you know what.

- How much worse is it going to become if the are bought by the Qataris?

- Utd are a very average team and would be among the worst ever winners. But when you're getting 2+ bent decisions a game they coukd end up fluking it

- Can the officials AT LEAST try to make it not too obvious?

- As soon as I saw Howard Webb was coming back, I stuck £25 on them to win the league

- If we thought it was bad enough going against City for the league going against a good United side (which they aren't now) is almost impossible with the level of help they get.

- We have to beat these at Anfield but I'm not sure we'll be allowed to

- I've seen some laughably bent games in my time, but that probably has to be up there with the absolute worst of them. Atwell should be getting the sack after that.

- Typical Manc scummy win. Refs on board and VAR adjusting the lines for Trashford. I HATE them so much.

Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc....
Funny how football took a break from being corrupt when they were top of the league isn't it

what exactly are they talking about? The sabitzer thing? Because that was the only vaguely controversial moment in the game

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:39 PM
dunk

Probably wanted a foul on Iheanacho for the 3rd and an offside for Rashford on the 2nd.

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:40 PM
Vedder

They’ve benefitted the most from VAR than any other club this season and they’re calling us corrupt their whole squad is practically asthmatic nothing dodgy there at all….

Unread 19-02-2023, 05:42 PM
Denis Irwell

Obvs a long shot but they’d be suicidal if we pulled the title off. Even coming close will set them off.

Unread 19-02-2023, 06:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Obvs a long shot but they’d be suicidal if we pulled the title off. Even coming close will set them off.
I think a couple of cup wins and the right owners (non investment bankers) is enough to set them off