United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2023, 11:48 PM
Big Norm

Unread 04-12-2023, 11:48 PM
AK14

There is clearly a toxic environment at the club and until the takeover is completed it will continue.

Players, coaches, manager and directors unsure if their time at the club will soon come to an end and their gravy train will finally be derailed.

Matic has had his say and said the squad that he left was very unprofessional and a number of players would turn up late for training regularly. The tail has been wagging the dog for some time here and it needs to stop.

Unread 04-12-2023, 11:56 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
There is clearly a toxic environment at the club and until the takeover is completed it will continue.

Players, coaches, manager and directors unsure if their time at the club will soon come to an end and their gravy train will finally be derailed.

Matic has had his say and said the squad that he left was very unprofessional and a number of players would turn up late for training regularly. The tail has been wagging the dog for some time here and it needs to stop.
Namechecked Sancho and Pogba, never would have guessed

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:06 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

No accountability, the minimum of standards not being upheld. Right from the top down to the dressing room. Is it any wonder the whole £#%&!ing club is a basket case.

Fergie and Gill really were the glue holding the whole thing together, the rot has been allowed to set in and fester now and it's going to take a lot of years of toil to instil some kind of standards in this club again.

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:07 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Pogba’s def proved his worth since moving to Juventus tbf.
and how many of ten Haag have proved their worth?

none. exactly.

so while some scream for accountability , why not look for it across every department including the management that can’t get the team to look remotely competitive against a good team.
last season we were shit away from home and have managed to spend 200m and be even worse.

go on mention my job, pogba, sancho, designer jackets …
why not also mention why our manager is currently not starting his own new signings and why they aren’t the standard for the new United seeing as all the players he inherited are demonic animals just out there to get him sacked

some of the players aren’t good enough anyway ALONG with the manager.
while the manager of a big club needs talented players willing to give their all, they the players also need a manager who can motivate them, has a style of play, good tactics and a way of connecting with the squad wether it be the authoritative approach of ancelotti or the father figure of Klopp.

We should bin a few of the players like martial , The Scottish Player and Co and also the manager and most of not all his signings. Id keep maybe Hojlund and the injury prone midget.

If pep joined us and brought alone a few players from his previous club and a few targets he had while he was there you can get they’d be starting every game and performing and it would be a case of letting him overhaul most of the squad.
Instead we have signed absolute shit that are all worse that the players we have yet we should trust him like a big club would trust pep. Nothing to go off just blind faith in his methods because he is Dutch

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:34 AM
n48

It's clear he needs to go and make way for a manager with a clear style of play and who knows how to motivate a squad full of hungry players for more than a year to continued success.

There's so many candidates.

Unread 05-12-2023, 09:49 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Different types of managers , different styles , different ways of working having their own unique personalities.

The players once again leaking to the press when things get a bit tough and they work hard. Either Ratcliffe comes in and they finally get control and stability from the top or the same thing will happen to the next £#%&!er.

How many people said after ole /rangnick , the next manager needs to be given time , to get rid off the dross and stamp his authority. Turns out most fans don’t really believe that and they want to move onto the next guy , whom they will be calling for the sack in 18 months .

Genuinely when we hear the leaks, and actually , quotes from ex managers and players talking about how bad the culture is. Ronaldo literally said the players don’t work hard and the owners don’t care. I’m sure there’s a dozen other examples of the culture being criticised. So this isn’t speculation when a bad dressing room/ players with a piss poor attitude running things are mentioned.

Anyone who ever has had any form of experience would tell you, a leader needs control and authority. Currently the players have it and the owners allow it to happen.

Really don’t get how ETH is getting the blame for the same players that let down 4 other managers and a recruitment team that buys late, spends big on contracts and has to replace the signings they purchase every two years.

The fact that we have to already replace varane , Eriksen and Casemiro. Forget how good/bad they are. They are at the age where they would need replacing anyway. All three were signed about 2-3 years ago that’s your spine of the team . CB CM and CM/CAM

If ETH gets the sack then Ratcliffe is the only one that can change things. If he doesn’t, then expect to see the circus continue for many years .

Unread 05-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Ethers

He will not be getting the sack.

Ratcliffe clearly believes, rightly I suspect, that the entire sporting side of the club is underperforming and needs a huge overhaul, hence all the briefing about the new people he’ll be bringing in. Any decision to pot ETH will be his, and however bad things get this season, he won’t be pinning all the blame on Ten Hag, and will almost certainly want to give him a chance first under the new regime. Presumably with a stripped back job description, highly doubt he’ll be in charge of signings going forward, which I don’t think he can really argue with, and is something we’ve all been calling for for a while.

Unread 05-12-2023, 10:40 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He will not be getting the sack.

Ratcliffe clearly believes, rightly I suspect, that the entire sporting side of the club is underperforming and needs a huge overhaul, hence all the briefing about the new people he’ll be bringing in. Any decision to pot ETH will be his, and however bad things get this season, he won’t be pinning all the blame on Ten Hag, and will almost certainly want to give him a chance first under the new regime. Presumably with a stripped back job description, highly doubt he’ll be in charge of signings going forward, which I don’t think he can really argue with, and is something we’ve all been calling for for a while.
A watered down version?

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:17 PM
Ethers

Siege mentality? Or wibble?

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:20 PM
Jethro

Quote:
It'll be that @#%&! Luckhurst and I am all for it.

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
It'll be that @#%&! Luckhurst and I am all for it.
This.

Should have happened a long time ago.

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:24 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Erik

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
About time. These tossers have got far too comfortable with printing whatever they like and then sauntering into pressers grinning from ear to ear to ask more loaded questions.

no other manager would tolerate it, certainly not klopp or guardiola. So i don't see why Ten Hag should. Sat in a room full of people absolutely loving watching him struggle and waiting to stick the knife in.

Ferguson would have banned them all ages ago.

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:30 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
About time. These tossers have got far too comfortable with printing whatever they like and then sauntering into pressers grinning from ear to ear to ask more loaded questions.

no other manager would tolerate it, certainly not klopp or guardiola. So i don't see why Ten Hag should. Sat in a room full of people absolutely loving watching him struggle and waiting to stick the knife in.

I completely agree. Luckhurst in particular is a toxic little worm.

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:33 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Too right.

Fashionable and brand friendly now to be cucked by @#%&!s that just want to stir the shit and bring the club down.

Shut 'em down

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:33 PM
Zorg

Good. He's probably snapped after that journalist (who was it?) who said they 'like to see' crisis at United.

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Good. He's probably snapped after that journalist (who was it?) who said they 'like to see' crisis at United.
Matt Smith

place of birth. wrong end of the east lancs.

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I completely agree. Luckhurst in particular is a toxic little worm.
I really really hope the club stick by ten hag during this. It's going to get pretty ugly this month in particular but this ridiculous cycle has to end because quite frankly i'm sick to death of watch the same players down tools under multiple managers when they've got a bit bored of them. it's a ridiculous way to run a football club. 6 different coaches in 10 years ffs, it's an absolute farce.

Genuinely can't believe that 8 of the players who started against Newcastle actually played in the 4-1 defeat against Watford in Ole's last game in charge. Two £#%&!ing years ago.

Unread 05-12-2023, 12:52 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Solid move. Showing some balls. Hopefully follows up by dropping Rashford and forgetting to tell Martial there's a game on. Should not have his career and reputation blown up by the media and our shit bag players.
Closed Thread