Unread 27-06-2021, 12:45 PM
Part 36 Offer

Huge, huge talent.

Unread 27-06-2021, 01:05 PM
browser

I’d £#%&!ing love it if we got him

Unread 27-06-2021, 01:30 PM
ScarFace

All i can disclose is he is great on football manager 20.

Unread 27-06-2021, 01:33 PM
Chris Quayd

A very promising young, French cm, what could possibly go wrong

Unread 27-06-2021, 01:58 PM
guerreiro

Got a cool name. I’m in on this one.

Unread 27-06-2021, 02:13 PM
20LEgend1999

Apparently this guy is very reliable:

“🔴⚪️ As announced here 1 month ago, Manchester #United has officially expressed interest in #Camavinga . Man United will even meet his entourage next week to convince him to join United. The #PSG remains the priority of the player. He would like to stay in 🇫🇷 .”

Unread 27-06-2021, 03:09 PM
dunk

I posted something a week or so again about impending funicular Armageddon in France due to TV contracts falling down. Deffo should be looking to take advantage and this would be a belting start

Can’t see United managing to make a signing of this magnitude twice in the same window though tbh.

Unread 27-06-2021, 03:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Apparently this guy is very reliable:
https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/...846906369?s=19

“🔴⚪️ As announced here 1 month ago, Manchester #United has officially expressed interest in #Camavinga . Man United will even meet his entourage next week to convince him to join United. The #PSG remains the priority of the player. He would like to stay in 🇫🇷 .”
Why are these idiots doing one transfer at a time. They couldn’t have met him last week?! It’s wait till Sancho deal is done then move to the next one.

Unread 27-06-2021, 03:39 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Why are these idiots doing one transfer at a time. They couldn’t have met him last week?! It’s wait till Sancho deal is done then move to the next one.
Because they are linear cretins.

Unread 27-06-2021, 03:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I posted something a week or so again about impending funicular Armageddon in France due to TV contracts falling down. Deffo should be looking to take advantage and this would be a belting start

Can’t see United managing to make a signing of this magnitude twice in the same window though tbh.
Funicular Armageddon

A visit to Montmartre just won't be the same

Unread 27-06-2021, 03:49 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

The only people that rave about him are those that have watched 10 minutes of him on YouTube and those that pretend to watch Ligue 1.

It would be more of a gamble than one of the Leicester midfielders that have done it in the premier league already.

Unread 27-06-2021, 03:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

How much of this do we think is to get PSG to pay up? Looks a decent prospect ( has decent stats on FM) think we need the numbers in CM anyway.

Pogba fred The Scottish Player matic will not win you the league. Hopefully there is some truth in this and they can make it happen. Won’t hold my breath though. Took Sancho a year to do and he was a player that wanted to join us

Unread 27-06-2021, 03:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Funicular Armageddon

A visit to Montmartre just won't be the same
stupid phone. Financial, obvs.

Unread 27-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC

It would be more of a gamble than one of the Leicester midfielders that have done it in the premier league already.
100% agree, but with the bigger risk comes possibly far higher reward. I like Tielemans and Ndidi, both are good players, could be very good Prem players, Camavinga good be proper world class, he could be a generational talent, or he could be another Pogba.

Unread 27-06-2021, 05:56 PM
The Stella Fella

It’s the hope that ll kill you lot. You do it to yourselves every summer

Unread 27-06-2021, 05:58 PM
Whip Hubley

This isn't happening in a million years as it makes far too much sense.

PSG I expect while we stick with the McFred dream team.

Unread 27-06-2021, 06:05 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Took Sancho a year to do and he was a player that wanted to join us
Link to scarf shot or stfu

Unread 27-06-2021, 06:10 PM
ZiggyStardust

Would be an exciting signing but not what we need for next season

He’s 18 and still pretty inconsistent and more of a box to box midfielder than the DM we desperately need
He also didn’t have the best of seasons for Rennes last season by all accounts

Huge talent thought
Remember watching his debut for France at 17 and he looked amazing
Closed Thread