United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Closed Thread
 
Unread 07-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Poop
 
Default

Spicy and much heavier on the guts than the black stuff.

Not really recommended at 7 in the morning.
 
Unread 07-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Dueling Banjos
 
Default

Sliced length ways, under the grill and with a decent dose of pepper. Superb.

Can't remember the last time I had white pudding.
 
Unread 07-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Red Al
 
Default

Love black pudding but never had white

Sounds nice tho
 
Unread 07-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Love black pudding, but have never had white. What's it like?
Like a spicy sausage meat....

Far superior to black
 
Unread 07-08-2017, 06:21 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Apparently there's red pudding in some places, as well. Certainly looks nice, at least.
 
Unread 07-08-2017, 07:37 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Apparently there's red pudding in some places, as well. Certainly looks nice, at least.
Or salami, as the Italians call it.
 
Unread 10-08-2017, 06:30 PM
ScholesGingerSheen
 
Default

Was in Devon last week and bought something from Tesco called a West Country Hog Pudding, like a cross between a sausage and a white pudding, it was no black pudding but it was half decent, never seen it in Walkden Tesco mind.
 
Unread 10-08-2017, 06:31 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Was in Devon last week and bought something from Tesco called a West Country Hog Pudding, like a cross between a sausage and a white pudding, it was no black pudding but it was half decent, never seen it in Walkden Tesco mind.
Wasn't 'The White Pudding' your boxing nickname?
 
Unread 10-08-2017, 06:32 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Wasn't 'The White Pudding' your boxing nickname?
 
Unread 10-08-2017, 06:38 PM
ScholesGingerSheen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Wasn't 'The White Pudding' your boxing nickname?
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Do you have white pudding in Manchester?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's your favourite pudding? Mr_Ed Food and Drink 13 01-11-2007 03:23 PM
Georgie Porgie pudding and pie,.. mindscratch Food and Drink 3 05-04-2007 08:38 PM
I had some Rice Pudding earlier. MUFC One Love Food and Drink 3 26-03-2007 01:41 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.