United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Hacker!!!!!!!
You need to cover the camera with a bit of tape mate.

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You need to cover the camera with a bit of tape mate.
I really do. That thing with the bog brush, I fell on it.

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:13 PM
LFOD

never about lacking the skill. he's a goal scorer when his tails up. keep him scoring and jose will have 3 young strikers

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet FA
bit baffled how Mourinho treated him last year to be honest
What's baffling? He made pointed remarks about loving Rashford's attitude.

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Smacked arse syndrome more like.

We'll see how the season progresses. Only had one serious bid and that was for £20 mil ffs.

Says it all.
Which arguably shows it wasn't serious really.

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:22 PM
utd99

Quote:
I really do. That thing with the bog brush, I fell on it.

Clumsy old bastard.

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Sweet FA

Quote:
No way are you old enough to have seen Cole.

Thought you were about 14 with the shite you post. Nearly groomed you ffs.
Normal #@&%! are you , just because some Utd fans don't drool over every player thru their rose tinted specs . i know more about Utd than most of the big minded , grammer spelling £#%&!ers on here ,get many giggles about the hero worship shit spouted by a few on here ,over last few seasons play ?? , you would be £#%&!ed good and proper ,when my fist meets your chin , bridesmaid.

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:27 PM
utd99

Cuckoo..

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Normal #@&%! are you , just because some Utd fans don't drool over every player thru their rose tinted specs . i know more about Utd than most of the big minded , grammer spelling w****rs on here ,get many giggles about the hero worship shit spouted by a few on here ,over last few seasons play ?? , you would be £#%&!ed good and proper ,when my fist meets your chin , bridesmaid.
I like em feisty.

Unread 19-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Sweet FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
What's baffling? He made pointed remarks about loving Rashford's attitude.
Attitude ?? ,i thought the main attributes of a striker was finishing and Martial will score more than Rashford all day long , Rashford is a good kid though and will get much better in time , but he doe's not have the killer instinct of a top striker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Grammar is more than just the old bird married to your granddad mate.
sorry i thought it was football discussions , not an English exam . ps ,most footballers are thick as fook ,but see their car's and wallets ,should get your head out of your dictionary a bit more often fella .

Unread 19-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Normal #@&%! are you , just because some Utd fans don't drool over every player thru their rose tinted specs . i know more about Utd than most of the big minded , grammer spelling £#%&!ers on here ,get many giggles about the hero worship shit spouted by a few on here ,over last few seasons play ?? , you would be £#%&!ed good and proper ,when my fist meets your chin , bridesmaid.
wtf

Unread 19-08-2017, 06:30 PM
elhombre

Quote:

Unread 19-08-2017, 06:30 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
wtf
He's mad. No other explanation

Unread 19-08-2017, 06:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Good Lord

Unread 19-08-2017, 06:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
sorry i thought it was football discussions , not an English exam . ps ,most footballers are thick as fook ,but see their car's and wallets ,should get your head out of your dictionary a bit more often fella .

Unread 19-08-2017, 06:53 PM
puressence

Rashford was brilliant especially the first half to think otherwise Is commonly called sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet fa
normal #@&%! are you , just because some utd fans don't drool over every player thru their rose tinted specs . I know more about utd than most of the big minded , grammer spelling w****rs on here ,get many giggles about the hero worship shit spouted by a few on here ,over last few seasons play ?? , you would be £#%&!ed good and proper ,when my fist meets your chin , bridesmaid.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤡🤣🤡🤣🤡🤣🤡🤣🤡👌👌👌👌👌👌😘😘😘😘

Unread 19-08-2017, 06:55 PM
utd99

Quote:

Unread 19-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Cream

Thumbs up

Quote:

I have no idea what this means but I'm gonna start using it against the missus.

Unread 19-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Luffy

One thing I see different in martial is he's hungry. Last seasons tough treatment may pay off long term if it turns a #@&%!y laid back player into a driven angry player with a point to prove.

Unread 19-08-2017, 07:38 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Wibble
Closed Thread