Closed Thread

Unread 19-12-2018, 11:27 AM
My Name is Keith

Also Herrera
Mata

Please £#%&! off asap

Unread 19-12-2018, 11:28 AM
windy waffles

Imagine on Monday morning if someone has told you Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Micky Phelan would be returning to the club on Wednesday morning as the new management team. You'd have been sectioned.

It's absolutely bonkers but I love it.

Unread 19-12-2018, 11:28 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
valencia new deal last summer, rojo new deal in april or whenever it was, darmian not sold to juve because they only wanted to pay £14m or some shit.

United have just not been aggressive enough in the market, they haven't been ruthless with sales and they haven't bought quickly or often enough imo despite spending far too much. It's a massive, massive issue.
100%

Unread 19-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
And still got on with it and produced.

Sky just had Thomas Myhre (remember him?) On talking all things Molde and Norway.

Spoke well and very highly of Ole. Said that Molde are very attacking. Like their wingers and play primarily on the front foot.

*Bernard cribbins gif again*

Yep. Good shout. Ingrained enough in the club, but far enough away that he isn't foaming at the mouth like the class of 92.

Unread 19-12-2018, 04:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
Good PR move by Woodward...

Results wise we wont improve though

probably end up mid table
I'm not expecting miracles by any stretch. We might become a bit better to watch against the rubbish though, fingers crossed

Unread 19-12-2018, 05:57 PM
puressence

Who’s unhappy ? £#%&!ing love this come
On you red shirted heroes

Unread 19-12-2018, 07:06 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Who’s unhappy ? £#%&!ing love this come
On you red shirted heroes
We are all delighted pal.

Except marlo.

Unread 19-12-2018, 07:19 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
We are all delighted pal.

Except marlo.
So everyone then.

We've just appointed the toppest of top reds. Let's at least have a good Christmas.

Unread 19-12-2018, 07:24 PM
sa7

Woodward and Solskjær.

A couple of Liverpool supporters in the hot seats

Unread 19-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Foot2ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Mood hoover alert!

The players should get booed if they suddenly find themselves being able to do football again.

Of course there’s a lot to be said for the cloak of misery Jose put on the whole thing but I’m going to struggle to forget the breathtaking shit @#%&!ery these bunch of shit @#%&!s have subjected us to.

Will be gutted if we start next season with anymore than 5 or 6 of the current 1st team still at the club.

The only reason most of these players are still here is that they’ve managed to get 3 successive managers sacked.
Oh please, you need to learn a lot more about leadership. If anyone is to be blamed is the CEO and the fans for letting the manager to continue putting out a crap product. This happens also in the real world when they have a shit clueless boss.

Quote:
Yep

Rojo
Jones
Smalling
Valencia
Matic
Young
Lukaku
Lingard

Should all be elsewhere next season

Ziggy - don’t be simple- I don’t expect them to be booed- merely reminding everyone that the players play for mufc and that doesn’t change regardless of the manager

Edit £#%&!ing forgot darmian- the shit @#%&!s shit @#%&!
Huh??? Some of those players were are moanrinho nut huggers. So what are you trying to say?

Unread 19-12-2018, 07:42 PM
Tiberian

Hiring Ole is a good move. Distanced from the whole CO92 thing which irritates a lot of people, has been doing his own thing away from the spotlight, bar the Cardiff digression, universally popular with the fanbase, and was there across different eras.

Not much to lose for him, get the players playing attacking football again, hopefully discards Fellaini instantly, the litmus test for any Utd manager that.

Unread 19-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Unread 19-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Foot2ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The players have to take their share of the blame with what’s happened over the last 6 years.
Why's that??? Because the manager won't own up to their mistakes and throw his own players under the bus? Starting with Moyes, stating that Vidic and Rio should study Lescott and Jagielka and learn how real CD should be playing. Then Zaha incident with his petty response.... if it's just one of two players, yes you have a point, if it's nearly the whole team then it's the manager's problem.

Quote:
Can't see Lingard, Lukaku, Smalling or Matic moving short term tbh.

Although, Lukaku and Matic pinned their colours to the Mou mast, so the next few months might see them decide to leave..
Didn't Rashford also pinned his color by stating last week that Moanrinho is a winner, nothing like brown-nosing for a starting spot.

Unread 19-12-2018, 09:09 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot2ball
Oh please, you need to learn a lot more about leadership. If anyone is to be blamed is the CEO and the fans for letting the manager to continue putting out a crap product. This happens also in the real world when they have a shit clueless boss.

Huh??? Some of those players were are moanrinho nut huggers. So what are you trying to say?
What am I trying to say? Have no idea what you’re trying to say pal. It looks just like a mixed up pile of letters that you’ve dropped like a huge shit on this board. Makes no sense.

Try and be a bit clearer pal and I’ll respond (I won’t)

Unread 19-12-2018, 09:12 PM
utd99

Quote:
What am I trying to say? Have no idea what you’re trying to say pal. It looks just like a mixed up pile of letters that you’ve dropped like a huge shit on this board. Makes no sense.

Try and be a bit clearer pal and I’ll respond (I won’t)
Throb levels of pedantry there Keith. What could be clearer than “moanrinihio nut hugggers”?

Unread 19-12-2018, 09:22 PM
armchair

Unread 19-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
First signing: Darron Gibson.

Unread 19-12-2018, 10:00 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I bet big Rene is absolutely gutted atm
Not as much as Giggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
proper enjoyed it when Sir Mother£#%&!er moved him to right wing and Beckham got benched.

top trolling
And then proceeded to play better than beckham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
... hopefully discards Fellaini instantly, the litmus test for any Utd manager that.
Woodward’s made him the third highest paid player at the club according to one report I’ve seen today. No chance of getting rid of him.

Unread 26-12-2018, 06:23 PM
Clownbones

Wasn't Solskjaer a Liverpool fan as a kid?

Unread 26-12-2018, 06:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Wasn't Solskjaer a Liverpool fan as a kid?
So it is claimed.
Closed Thread