Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Hang on, he took a shot at Totti? WTF.

Scandalous that we can’t bad rep the bastard tbh.
Not just a shot, but a snideshot.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...2&postcount=54

Wasn't online at the time so I let it slide, but he's on thin £#%&!ing ice.

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:50 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

what a monster

Unread 03-10-2014, 12:56 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

Sickening.

When rep is not mandatory, this is the sort of noncery that forum plebs are allowed to get away with. It almost encourages £#%&!wittery.

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Sickening.

When rep is not mandatory, this is the sort of noncery that forum plebs are allowed to get away with. It almost encourages £#%&!wittery.
I thought that by now most of the Totti haters had joined the former Zlatan haters by getting their £#%&!ing mind right :shakehead:

Too much Souness punditry, not enough watching this kind of nonsense:

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:05 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
Easily rectified. I'll stick an annotation link over the video with a direct link to the forum registration page. That way all they'll need to do is click.

I may even post up a list of the most helpful and friendly users on the forum so they can pm and Introduce themselves directly.
What an incentive I´m in my 60´s and have an hairy ass - Do I still qualify to be in your gang?

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:14 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid napper

You're a right funny bastard.

Do you go to games? Where is your seat? I have a mate who would like to meet you.
Just look in the press area and I'll be the one waving back.

That's if I'm not in the members bar downing a couple of shandies with the London journo crew. Or LJC as I call them.

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:32 PM
saffers

Can't believe siders just bust out totti's cucchiaio v Inter. Devastating gif power.

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Can't believe siders just bust out totti's cucchiaio v Inter. Devastating gif power.

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:41 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
He's made ric look a right tit, nqat.

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:43 PM
saffers

Quote:

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
He's made ric look a right tit, nqat.
Luizgate turned Siders into a ruthless customer. His very own 'no more mr nice guy" moment.

With the goal and performance on wednesday from old side(rs)show bob against a Barca side that hadn't conceded a goal all season, the lad may yet be vindicated in his support for the clown.

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I thought that by now most of the Totti haters had joined the former Zlatan haters by getting their £#%&!ing mind right :shakehead:

Too much Souness punditry, not enough watching this kind of nonsense:

Holy £#%&!ing Christ.

Unread 03-10-2014, 01:54 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Luizgate turned Siders into a ruthless customer. His very own 'no more mr nice guy" moment.

With the goal and performance on wednesday from old side(rs)show bob against a Barca side that hadn't conceded a goal all season, the lad may yet be vindicated in his support for the clown
Steady on pal...

Unread 03-10-2014, 02:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:

With the goal and performance on wednesday from old side(rs)show bob against a Barca side that hadn't conceded a goal all season, the lad may yet be vindicated in his support for the clown.
If I'm being tagged as a David Luiz fan despite having slagged him in the past then I'm going to £#%&!ing claim performances like that, tbh.

Totti is just a no brainer, tbh.

Take note, Wazza. There's a time and place. And opponent.

Unread 03-10-2014, 02:05 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Steady on pal...
Did get carried away a bit there

Unread 03-10-2014, 02:06 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Needed to happen tbf. He may change the sage game for good? Would love to see Tibers windmilling on a match thread tbh.

Unread 03-10-2014, 02:51 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Rooney's sending off last week probably stunted the media fanfare around 10 years of Rooney at United this week but even so it's still a fan divider.

For fans of my show - and from the feedback I had last week I know there's maybe 1? I discuss Rooney in this weeks Soccer Box posted below.

But does anyone else think Rooney should have left by now? I think it would be best for everyone and people need to remember United aren't Liverpool. The won't let a top player (Suerez) leave and replace him with crap (Lambert).

Oh and keep your ear out for my shout out for this forum. I expect they'll be plenty of wet behind the ears descending on the forum soon looking for a friendly welcome.

Soccer Box
£#%&! off and die

Unread 03-10-2014, 03:00 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Easily rectified. I'll stick an annotation link over the video with a direct link to the forum registration page. That way all they'll need to do is click.

I may even post up a list of the most helpful and friendly users on the forum so they can pm and Introduce themselves directly.
You have 87 views. I think the forum can survive without your promotion.

Unread 03-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Sparky***

watching him do that thing that rooney's been trying to do for about 5 years.

Unread 03-10-2014, 03:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Seriously. Only magnificent bastards finish like this.

Closed Thread